Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Liverpool Sign Fabinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Sign Fabinho (755 Views)

Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen / Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League / Liverpool Fans Accuse Leo Messi Of Punching Fabinho Before 600th Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Sign Fabinho by pezeji(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
Liverpool have announced the signing of midfielder Fabinho from Monaco for a fee of €45 million (£39m/$52m) plus bonuses of up to another €5m (£4m/$6m).
The move comes less than 48 hours after the Reds fell to Real Madrid 3-1 in the Champions League final.
Liverpool have said the 24-year-old Brazilian's move will complete on July 1 having completed a medical and signed a long-term deal with the club.
And the midfielder says he is happy to have linked up with the Champions League runners-up, calling Liverpool a "giant of a team."
“This is something that I always wanted – this is a giant of a team. The infrastructures of the club look exceptional," Fabinho told the club's official website .
“A football club of this size coming after my services, I didn’t have to think that much about coming over.
“I will try to create my own history at this football club. Hopefully, on a personal level, I’m able to win titles with this club.
“I will try to grow and learn and improve myself, and to be part of the club’s history.”
People are talking about this.
Fabinho spent one season on loan with Real Madrid, playing mostly for their second side, which at the time was in the Spanish second division.
He moved to Monaco in the summer of 2013, and went on to make 225 appearances in his career there.
Fabinho also scored 29 times for Monaco, including nine times in 2016-17's Ligue 1 campaign, when he helped Monaco stun Paris Saint-Germain for the league title.
He also reportedly had the interest of Liverpool's Premier League rivals Manchester United, but the Reds have swooped in to beat other clubs to the punch. Previously Liverpool had been linked with Napoli's Jorginho.
Fabinho represents Liverpool's first signing of the transfer period, but he is unlikely to be the last as Goal can confirm the Reds are in pursuit of Lyon playmaker Nabil Fekir, with Borussia Dortmund's Christian Pulisic also among their potential targets.

Re: Liverpool Sign Fabinho by DivinedeGuru: 10:10pm On May 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign Fabinho by CoolFreeday(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2018
Welcome to EPL

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign Fabinho by chibuthanks: 10:41pm On May 28, 2018
GOOD SIGNING FROM THE REDS NEXT SEASON WILL BE GREAT FOR UP D KOP

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign Fabinho by Bobby95(m): 1:50am On May 29, 2018
keita, fabinho and fekir( hopefully). That midfield issa beast, still need a goalie tho but still keep judas iskarius cos that dude carrer is almost over.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign Fabinho by pezeji(m): 5:34am On May 29, 2018
Bobby95:
keita, fabinho and fekir( hopefully). That midfield issa beast, still need a goalie tho but still keep judas iskarius cos that dude carrer is almost over.
i don't know y dey r still reluctant signing a goalie
Re: Liverpool Sign Fabinho by BlackManta(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2018
Our concentration is on the mid field.
Looks like Klopp wants to do an overhaul on our average midfield.

Fabinho will replace outgoing Emre Can, Keita is a done deal.

Hopefully we will finally sign Fekir, he would serve as Coutinho's replacement.

I'm excited.

Fekir Keita Fabinho

what a fantastic midfield.

If we fail to sign Fekir

Fabinho Keita Ox
is still a good midfield combination.

Just add a new goalkeeper and our team is complete.

YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign Fabinho by dumininu01(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
Dey also need a good striker n a centre defender.. lovren commits error, good signing for Liverpool

(1) (Reply)

At Last! Fans Queue In Central London To Get Nigerian Jersey As Nike Begin Sales / Super Eagles Win “best Fashion Team” Award In Russia / Iceland National Team Show Support For Carl Ikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.