Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake (7459 Views)

How Strong Is Gionee S11 Lite Phone / Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? / Is Gionee Dead In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by rapthugx(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2018
I have been 'eyeing' gionee x1s (3gb/32gb) for sometime now, I noticed that the 16gb version is more expensive -at least on jumia.

I also noticed that most phone sites (gsmarena inclusive) only talk about the 16gb version. In fact it is only on online stores that i see the 32gb version.

I looked up gionee on fb n tried to contact them. I got a reply that the phone is 16gb.

Please phonelanders, those using the 16gb version are they having same battery those using the 32gb are experiencing?

I just hope the 32gb version is not a clone

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Nbote(m): 4:33am On May 29, 2018
What makes U believe u were chatting with original Gionee fb handle.. How can a handle dat claims replies "We are not here now" give u a correct ansa. Ogbeni buy fone if U want to buy

2 Likes

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by eki2000(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2018
32gb does not exist to the best of my knowledge. I am a strong Gionee fan. I am using this X1s right now and its 16gb.

1 Like

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by bolaji73(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2018
eki2000:
32gb does not exist to the best of my knowledge. I am a strong Gionee fan. I am using this X1s right now and its 16gb.
Oh cool.I want to get this phone but the comments I've been reading is not encouraging. bro, how is the battery life? How fast does it charge? does it has fast charge feature? how about the weight, hope it's not too heavy? your response will go a long way in determining the outcome of my decision.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by rapthugx(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2018
Nbote:
What makes U believe u were chatting with original Gionee fb handle.. How can a handle dat claims replies "We are not here now" give u a correct ansa. Ogbeni buy fone if U want to buy

The first reply was automated na. Most organization's handles that claim typically reply messages in minutes ' do that. I have gotten same message from glo b4 they attended to my query. You don't expect somebody to reply to every mail immediately.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by rapthugx(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2018
eki2000:

I kinda agree with you. Somebody shared a link from gioneeDOTcoDOTin here on nairaland it was on gionee x1s 16gb.

I stand to be corrected no gionee site will give you 32gb spec.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Mosesoly(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2018
I just think the 3/32gb is a clone version, people are just saying it is not for Africans, I nearly purchased it last week, I changed my mind, because I was doubting it's authenticity, I went on you tube,most of what I saw is the 16gb ROM, I also went to GSM Arena I couldn't find anything concrete about the phone, and I don't think Gionee will sell for that amount it is around 37k on Jumia, I can't waste my hard earned cash on that clone.. I am sure the person that wanted to sell it to me will be seeing this.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by jaymichael(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2018
rapthugx:
I have been 'eyeing' gionee x1s (3gb/32gb) for sometime now, I noticed that the 16gb version is more expensive -at least on jumia.

I also noticed that most phone sites (gsmarena inclusive) only talk about the 16gb version. In fact it is only on online stores that i see the 32gb version.

I looked up gionee on fb n tried to contact them. I got a reply that the phone is 16gb.

Please phonelanders, those using the 16gb version are they having same battery those using the 32gb are experiencing?

I just hope the 32gb version is not a clone
The phone is ORIGINAL. That is what I use. I did my research too before I ordered mine. I went to gionee's website but I only got info about the 16gb version only.
The 32gb is the Nepal/India version. The manual and other supporting documents is both in Indian/Nepalese (I don't know which) and English. The device is certified as seen on playstore.
All Apps identity it as gionee x1s. I use it and it works like any original phone.
cc mosesoly eki2000

1 Share

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by dauddy97(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
jaymichael:
The phone is ORIGINAL. That is what I use. I did my research too before I ordered mine. I went to gionee's website but I only got info about the 16gb version only.
The 32gb is the Nepal/India version. The manual and other supporting documents is both in Indian/Nepalese (I don't know which) and English. The device is certified as seen on playstore.
All Apps identity it as gionee x1s. I use it and it works like any original phone.
cc mosesoly eki2000
I messaged you on the other thread of your WhatsApp number. I need to talk to you concerning this fone. it's my favourite. but, what people are saying on this forum concerning the Gionee x1S is discouraging. I need to chat with you, since you are already a user using it already.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by jaymichael(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
dauddy97:
I messaged you on the other thread of your WhatsApp number. I need to talk to you concerning this fone. it's my favourite. but, what people are saying on this forum concerning the Gionee x1S is discouraging. I need to chat with you, since you are already a user using it already.
There is nothing more to tell you about the phone. If you can't be convinced enough thus far, you can get another phone. This is the third gionee phone I am using. There is nothing for me to gain if I mislead you. It is CERTIFIED on Google Play Store, what convincing do you need that it is original?
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by dauddy97(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
jaymichael:
There is nothing more to tell you about the phone. If you can't be convinced enough thus far, you can get another phone. This is the third gionee phone I am using. There is nothing for me to gain if I mislead you.
thanks, what you are saying is that, the specifications are really what they are. especially the ba3 life
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by jaymichael(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
dauddy97:
thanks, what you are saying is that, the specifications are really what they are. especially the ba3 life
I speak based on the one I am using right now. It is. Like I said earlier, some phones might come with some defects or factory error even Samsung and iPhones. Some might be clones or outright fake that cannot perform at optimal capacity as the original.
I am not new to gionee phones, this is the third I am using and I have recommended five to different people at different times.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by rapthugx(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
jaymichael:
cc mosesoly eki2000

That problem is both gionee Nepal and Gionee India does not list it on their site.

Though to be fair, is only the battery I have seen people complain about.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Winters22: 9:38pm On May 29, 2018
jaymichael:
I speak based on the one I am using right now. It is. Like I said earlier, some phones might come with some defects or factory error even Samsung and iPhones. Some might be clones or outright fake that cannot perform at optimal capacity as the original.
I am not new to gionee phones, this is the third I am using and I have recommended five to different people at different times.
Did you charge the battery before usage? what are the procedure you followed?
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Kojiek: 8:09am On May 31, 2018
I need this GIONEE X1S (3GB/32GB). How do I place my order on Jumia? Pls an experienced person here should guide me.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Winters22: 11:04am On May 31, 2018
Kojiek:
I need this GIONEE X1S (3GB/32GB). How do I place my order on Jumia? Pls an experienced person here should guide me.

You can order through Bamac. He is certified

2 Likes

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by bamac(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2018
Kojiek:
please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant. You get 25% shipping discount to orders outside Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by emmohh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
As for me I wanna ask about somethings about this device

1.does it support otg features
2.does it have fast charge
3.can it play obb games directly using both sdcard & phone storage because I'm a game addict.
4.what about notification led light
5.last but not the least camera aspect

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by rapthugx(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2018
emmohh:

3.can it play obb games directly using both sdcard & phone storage because I'm a game addict.

Thanks in anticipation

cc: jaymichael

Pls answer this guy.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by olypharm: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Gionee m6 marathon with transparent casing and follow come charger for #82,000.No scratches and dent cos it's always being protected. Chat or call 08099559889 in Lagos. Whatsapp to see pictures
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
olypharm:
Gionee m6 marathon with transparent casing and follow come charger for #82,000.No scratches and dent cos it's always being protected. Chat or call 08099559889 in Lagos. Whatsapp to see pictures

Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by WavyJohn: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
bamac:
please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant. You get 25% shipping discount to orders outside Lagos.

Let me get this straight.
The 3gb/32gb Gold is #37,999 selling from AprilStory on Jumia with delivery #1650 and customs charges #400 its #40,040.
I'm in Taraba by the way, outside Lagos.
Should I order through you? How much would I pay?
Pls reply ASAP. bacman
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by jaymichael(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
emmohh:

Thanks in anticipation
It supports OTG. It charges full from 0-100% In about 2 and half hours. I don't know about games cos I don't play games. It has LED notification light. Lastly about the camera, what would you expect from 13mp back camera and 16mp front camera. I seem to like the back camera more.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by bamac(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
WavyJohn:

Let me get this straight.
The 3gb/32gb Gold is #37,999 selling from AprilStory on Jumia with delivery #1650 and customs charges #400 its #40,040.
I'm in Taraba by the way, outside Lagos.
Should I order through you? How much would I pay?
Pls reply ASAP. bacman
If you order through me just like a nairalander did, you will pay into my account to complete the transaction. #39, 237 is the total amount to Taraba not the one you have calculated. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to process the transaction.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by WavyJohn: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
bamac:
If you order through me just like a nairalander did, you will pay into my account to complete the transaction. #39, 237 is the total amount to Taraba not the one you have calculated. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to process the transaction.
Thanks Bro.
This is quite nice, but honestly its someone, my elder sis, that wants to gift it to me.
I know she would be uncomfortable with this, had it been just me.
I would have gone through you.
Please. Thanks for understanding hoping to do business with you in future.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by bamac(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
WavyJohn:
Thanks Bro.
This is quite nice, but honestly its someone, my elder sis, that wants to gift it to me.
I know she would be uncomfortable with this, had it been just me.
I would have gone through you.
Please. Thanks for understanding hoping to do business with you in future.
No problem at all. But if you can do business with me anyone related to you should even be comfortable. It all depends on how you table it. You can give them my contact anyways.
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by emmohh(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
jaymichael:
It supports OTG. It charges full from 0-100% In about 2 and half hours. I don't know about games cos I don't play games. It has LED notification light. Lastly about the camera, what would you expect from 13mp back camera and 16mp front camera. I seem to like the back camera more.

Thanks very much bro... I finally got a phone that meets my budget
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by directonpc(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2018
I think I have found my next phone
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Ayostically: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
bamac:

comparing these 2 beautiful gionee phones -gionee x1s which has 1.5Ghz, quad core
and
-gionee a1 lite which has 1.3Ghz, Octa core.
now which of these processors is better
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by Ayostically: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
bamac:

comparing these 2 beautiful gionee phones -gionee x1s which has 1.5Ghz, quad core
and
-gionee a1 lite which has 1.3Ghz, Octa core.
now which of these processors is better
Re: Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake by nonny400(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
jaymichael:

Does it get hot during usage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Symbian Link For 2go 3.7.2 Jar / Pls Where To Download Korea Season Film / See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.