Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS (44046 Views)

Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz / White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by NaijaCelebNews: 1:58am On May 29, 2018
Falz new song “This is Nigeria” which is a cover of Donald Glover’s “This is América” It touches on various social and political issues that Nigerians are facing right now. Falz calls out many people he believes are holding Nigerians back on the song and these are the top 5 people he called out!!!

5 Yahoo Boys
4 JAMB
3 SARS (Police)
2 Buhari
1 Pastors

More:
BBNaija
IGP Transmission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAkkTqmSnWA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by princeade86(m): 4:03am On May 29, 2018
ok.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by ednut1(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2018
Do u realise data is actually expensive This is a country where person go do monthly sub 4 times angry

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by casttlebarbz(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2018
like i care

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by tgmservice: 9:49am On May 29, 2018
He also dissed miracle 25 and SUV BBN price

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Akshow: 9:49am On May 29, 2018
The rate at which Nigerians celebrate and promote mediocrity is alarming. I still fail to see the creativeness in stealing other people's concept.

And before y'all lazy azzz promoter of this mediocre song and video start shouting "it's a cover " yen yen yen yen

Many artist have covered songs of others. From Mariah Carey to Celine Dion to Beyonce etc. They cover just the songs not the video concepts and all.

Like there's no single input of falz on the song. From the song to d video concept was all stolen. U cover song doesn't mean u should steal the video concept as well. Well what do i know..... we are okay with mediocrity and hype it unnecessarily.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by mysticgal(f): 9:49am On May 29, 2018
ednut1:
Do u realise data is actually expensive
I tell you angry angry
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Sheuns(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2018
Falz the bhad guy.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by ViaFast: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
cool

WHAT ABOUT "TRANSMISSION" are you Afraid to Mention that one ....

ABEG DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THE FULL HD Song here ...

if your own is incomplete ...

DOWNLOAD MP3 HQ : https://aprokogirl.com/8023/download-video-mp3-this-is-nigeria-falz/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2018
That's really none of my biz

3 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Nobody: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
ednut1:

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by BlackHatNaija: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
The chorus of this song is the problem. Everybody in Nigeria can't be a criminal.

Well Falz, for all the tables you shake, you deserve some accolades.

14 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by kolawoleibukun2: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
That is what music should be all about. Social awareness not always about love and yarsh. Great musicians are remembered for their social activism. Fela, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Lucky Dube, John Lennon etc.

We are tired of this nonsense that we celebrate. Falz #bringnigerianmusicback.

Is it wrong for P’square to organize anambra festival like Tuface does in Benue? They rather tear themselves apart publicly. Disgraceful!
With all the celebrities that come from Anambra, there is no giving back to their hometown. Flavour go Enugu go build night club. As if that is what will make the youths grow. He learned how to play guitar and piano which led him to success. Instead of opening a bigger music school that will pave the way for many more like him. Where our sense go abeg? Is flavor not rich enough to build a music school and buy instruments for poor kids to learn music skills? P’square no fit do am?
They are all busy looking for already made to sign to make quick money but they cannot help anyone. Yemi Alade say work plenty but she has not posted any vacancy since she became a celebrity. Na when people beg her money she know say work plenty. Is she not rich enough to put people on payrolls?

Omotola, Ini Edo and Rita Dominic dem gather wear pyjamas abi na bathing suit take pictures together. For what? We do not know. Girls are mutilated and kidnapped. Is that not a cause for celebrities to fight for? Look at the story of Ese Oruru. Everybody has forgotten not knowing that it goes in a circle. They all came out throwing support for bb9ja housemates. But an orphaned teenager was raped and has no job. Who will bail the girl out financially? One has had a baby after being being raped and she had the baby already? Tonto Dike pledged to give someone 1 Million naira just because of a twitter post. The other one pledged to give two million naira to counter Tonto’s pledge. But look at this teenage mother whow is an orphan. There is God oh. One aboki came out seeking contribution for a one-legged mallam working under the sun. Genevieve Nnaji are you blind to this teenage mother? Rita dominic would it be bad to support this teenage mother who were raped? Not that they had sex out of consent. They have to deal with the trauma all their lives. Where is E-money? Not to spray money during weddings oh. Yemi alade will you give her a job? Davidoo this girl is not asking for Porsche o. Tiwa Savage is one of the most tight-fisted person I have ever known. She just does not care about anyone else. Phyno, you are now of age to reach out to the poor. We are not asking for millions. But since we have bought your CD’s and paid to watch you perform, we are part of your success. We also have a right to beg because when you all begged, we came to support you.

217 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by lekkan(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2018
So Who ask you??
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by ckmayoca: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
abi?
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by tempest01(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2018
Where is hush pupi?

People wey no get work dey check if my watch is original.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Metuh: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
Exposed as how

Bloggers en

2 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by DonTeamie(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2018
IGP

3 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2018
Op thinks everyone is as dumb as him. What's the exposure here?

3 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Dembuk2009: 9:51am On May 29, 2018
ednut1:

D way airtel charges me these days is heartbreaking!
1k data expires in days making me buy 4k data in a month!

7 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by maximunimpact(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2018
pastores... Lols

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by lastempero: 9:52am On May 29, 2018
NaijaCelebNews:
Falz new song “This is Nigeria” which is a cover of Donald Glover’s “This is América” It touches on various social and political issues that Nigerians are facing right now. Falz calls out many people he believes are holding Nigerians back on the song and these are the top 5 people he called out!!!

5 Yahoo Boys
4 JAMB
3 SARS (Police)
2 Buhari
1 Pastors

Herdsmen nko?

7 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2018
Dembuk2009:

D way airtel charges me these days is heartbreaking!
1k data expires in days making me buy 4k data in a month!

Me too. The 3gb I get is scam

2 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Abudu2000(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2018
Na the same yahooboys still dey follow am on Instagram, dey play him songs for their cars, even dey watch am for YouTube. Yahooboys are indeed useless!!!
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2018
cool
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by ossy7881: 9:53am On May 29, 2018
he also diss hushpuppi and freeze.. people wey no get work go dey check if my watch is original

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by adebrave1(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2018
Falz is right. We need celebrities in positive politics like this. Not all these "won ti gba penalty lo throw in", "on a codine level" and many more.

Music is a very good way to pass a message and I hail the positive move of Falz.

How many likes for Falz the Badh Guy?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by xreal: 9:53am On May 29, 2018
lastempero:

Herdsmen nko?

Number 2 comprises of that.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Larryslim(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with what Falz did..
Everyone has been shouting that Nigerian artistes doesn't know more than love,money or girls shaking bumbum,and the guy came out to address majority of the issues happening in this country,some people still didn't appreciate..
I saw something on Twitter,someone was blasting falz saying he is a disgrace to Nigeria??
How??
Some even called him copy cat for copying Childish Gambino..
He never acknowledge that the concept is his,so why all the fuss??
This country sef na we dey do ourselves,some people are just happy with the way they are suffering!
Iya bawon Lara mu!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Mebale(f): 9:54am On May 29, 2018
maximunimpact:
pastores... Lols

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Mollydee88: 9:55am On May 29, 2018
AND TO SAY YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HE ALSO DISSED

6. FREEZE!!! ( ''YOU BE CHECKING IF MY WATCH IS ORIGINAL'')

NaijaCelebNews:

5 Yahoo Boys
4 JAMB
3 SARS (Police)
2 Buhari
1 Pastors

BBNaija too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares 1993 Throwback Photo / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.