Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? (8245 Views)

Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by joseph500: 7:48am On May 29, 2018
Hi Nlanders,

This is strictly for those that are married and thus engage in adventurous sexual act with their wife. Please if you are'nt or dont have experience, kindly dont post here.

I have been noticing my woman for quite some months now, I just decided to let the cat off the bag. She has been having anal sex before I met her, and we did continue also when we met because I also have been engaged in the same act before we met. Sometimes, if by chance we havent had it anal in a week or less, when i try to enter her, she'll be saying, no its painful which aint true, i have lived with her for 5 years, most times she dont even need lube for me to gain entrance due to her anal experience. But I just always try to do my thang, she prefers anal to vaginal sex because thats where she gets her serious and strong orgasm from. Whenever she does that her no, am not in the mood, its painful thing, she constricts her muscle to make the anal entrance tight presumably that i dont feel the looseness. And at the end of the day when i get in, i just feel the looseness and it fills me with so much worry and doubt if she's having such sacred sexual intercourse with another man after paying her pride price. It will be hella degrading if this is true. Guys, whenever we have it mutually, its always very tight and untouched, but whenever she does that am nt in the mood, its painful thing, its just to find out that the asshole is just another freeway @ dat moment. The same thing happened yesternight, this time I said everything just feels different, and I risked asking her if she was cheating on me, in which normally she responded No, I went back to bed, she came back from the bathroom hugging and petting me that she's sorry, that shes not just in the mood for sex, she probably didnt know wat am complaining about by saying everything feels different, I didnt want to say it all.

Could she be cheating? How can I get to catch her because I have a strong feeling she is. Please no advise of tracking her phone or all those silly ways of catching a cheater. Mature advise plz, cant stand living with a cheating woman, I have been here for 5 years as a faithful man, you can imagine sey person find out sey them dey bang ur wife for yansh outside. My lawd, I wont conclude just yet.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by JohnVianney: 7:52am On May 29, 2018
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by debssycharles(f): 8:15am On May 29, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2018
I regret booking space on this thread walahi.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2018
you can't rule anything out. Why not ask her if she do masturbate, it might be the reason why the place is loose and painful. In addition, one of the easiest ways to know if your wife is cheating is through her phone. You may find it difficult to detect through other means.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Graxie(f): 10:00am On May 29, 2018
To think your lots are quick to judge homosexuals, but you and your wife are doing same Is a pity. You are telling Nairaland to help you tell if her anus is being shared. Oga, tell your sin partner your observations. Let her know how you feel. Outsiders can't.

11 Likes

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Eboski(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2018
Please how will you and your wife give birth to children by doing it through anal? Oga please God gave your wife Virgina do it through the right hole and stop this homosexual acts, thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by joseph500: 11:02am On May 29, 2018
davidflipcy5856:
you can't rule anything out. Why not ask her if she do masturbate, it might be the reason why the place is loose and painful. In addition, one of the easiest ways to know if your wife is cheating is through her phone. You may find it difficult to detect through other means.

We have been through the issue of trust from day 1, trust is no longer an issue, i have used different strategy to at least know the kind of woman she is, it shows that shes not trustworthy, thought havent seen any concrete stuff to actually see she has slept outside, but from what i have seen so far in the past, she probably would have. And all the trick for phone from audio recorder, hoverwatch app, she already know about all, so shes smarter, every means that i know of, she already know of as well.

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by joseph500: 11:03am On May 29, 2018
Eboski:
Please how will you and your wife give birth to children by doing it through anal? Oga please God gave your wife Virgina do it through the right hole and stop this homosexual acts, thanks

We do normal oga, most times we do that, spicing it up is when we go backdoor. Please dont judge our sexuality, anal sexx has been in existence since lawd knows when. Everyone has their sexual preference

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by kapelvej: 11:14am On May 29, 2018
When the feeling is there of cheating most likely it is. You know your wife, I am sure there are many things you did not say here, I know this feeling bro. Difficult to get hard evidence. read this https://www.nairaland.com/4447411/wife-finally-moved AND https://www.nairaland.com/4457718/update-wife-finally-moved
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by nowpresence(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2018
ovoko! Anal sex I couldn't even finish the write up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Eberechi24(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2018
kapelvej:
When the feeling is there of cheating most likely it is. You know your wife, I am sure there are many things you did not say here, I know this feeling bro. Difficult to get hard evidence. read this https://www.nairaland.com/4447411/wife-finally-moved AND https://www.nairaland.com/4457718/update-wife-finally-moved

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by kapelvej: 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

good evening, how do you add link to your comment?
sir, go to the particular topic whose link you want. Then click on the topic once the topic is opened, then copy the Link from the top of the topic, the place were you usually type the website when you want to are browse. Hope it helps

2 Likes

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Eberechi24(f): 4:32pm On May 29, 2018
kapelvej:
sir, go to the particular topic whose link you want. Then click on the topic once the topic is opened, then copy the Link from the top of the topic, the place were you usually type the website when you want to are browse. Hope it helps

it really helped, thanks dear.
btw am not sir
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Eberechi24(f): 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Sir, i believe this your wife side of story https://www.nairaland.com/4530670/he-did-not-enjoy-intimacy
cc, Joseph500

3 Likes

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Safiaa(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2018
Interesting
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by donstan18: 6:09pm On May 29, 2018
nowpresence:
ovoko!
Anal sex
I couldn't even finish the write up

We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:33pm On May 29, 2018
joseph500:

Could she be cheating? How can I get to catch her because I have a strong feeling she is. Please no advise of tracking her phone or all those silly ways of catching a cheater. Mature advise plz, cant stand living with a cheating woman, I have been here for 5 years as a faithful man, you can imagine sey person find out sey them dey bang ur wife for yansh outside. My lawd, I wont conclude just yet.

USE THIS.

VERY EFFECTIVE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Sohnya(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2018
Osanobua!!
im not married sha,let me not talk

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by ismart: 8:04pm On May 29, 2018
Sohnya:
Osanobua!!

im not married sha,let me not talk
lol are u from Benin?
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Sohnya(f): 8:07pm On May 29, 2018
ismart:
lol are u from Benin?
No im not,but i stay with Benin people
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 29, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by ismart: 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
Sohnya:

No im not,but i stay with Benin people
oh okay. I am partly Benin and partly igbo.

But I love people from., Akwa Ibom
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 29, 2018
Oga shes nt cheating. .try to do some pre-intimacy b4 making love..stress sometimes causes lack of interest in sex and makes d hole loose or even over anticipation but men wunt understand. .

3 Likes

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Sohnya(f): 8:14pm On May 29, 2018
ismart:
oh okay. I am partly Benin and partly igbo.

But I love people from., Akwa Ibom

Oh...me im full blooded igbo,i stay in uyo.Why do you like akwa ibomites?
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by ismart: 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
Sohnya:

Oh...me im full blooded igbo,i stay in uyo.Why do you like akwa ibomites?
its cos of my friend jare. He was good to me.

What state are you from if Igbo?
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by holatunde1759(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I regret booking space on this thread walahi.

tongue i don laff tire with this your comment.
Wahalai you are heartless bro grin
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Lexxyla: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
Your wife created a counter thread
www.nairaland.com/4530670/he-did-not-enjoy-intimacy/

Very interesting. My only advice is that you both go see a therapist. Nairalanders are notorious for complicating issues.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by kapelvej: 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

btw am not sir
sorry, madam, I sincerely thought you were a mail

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by kapelvej: 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

btw am not sir
sorry madam, I sincerely though you were a male
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Fourwinds: 8:42pm On May 29, 2018
Mosebolatan26:
Oga shes nt cheating. .try to do some pre-intimacy b4 making love..stress sometimes causes lack of interest in sex and makes d hole loose or even over anticipation but men wunt understand. .
I disagree

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Sohnya(f): 8:43pm On May 29, 2018
ismart:
its cos of my friend jare. He was good to me.

What state are you from if Igbo?

Im from Abia,you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would Your Parents Disown You? / Is This Common Amongst Nigerian Married Women? / Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.