Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri (21081 Views)

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by fabinfos(f): 7:58am On May 29, 2018
@kikiotolu.com

Reno Omokri has claimed that the President Buhari democracy day speech is full of lies, and set to break the world record on most lied speech.

He made this known in a post on his Twitter page where he countered the achievements, Buhari claimed were for his administration.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/president-buhari-democracy-day-speech-is-full-of-lies-reno-omokri/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Omeokachie: 8:01am On May 29, 2018
There is an adage that says "The sheep that makes friends with dogs will learn to eat human waste'.

Buhari's association with Lai sure has its outcome.

Even the 'pastor' now acts like a backslidden Christian, dropping propaganda and lies to keep his position in government.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by CarlosTheJackal: 8:03am On May 29, 2018
Buhari has always been a Fraud so we didn't expect anything diffrent

60 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:03am On May 29, 2018
Democracy day ?
I don't think Buhari knows what he's celebrating .
The same terrorist that truncated Nigerian Democracy is celebrating what he never wanted to exist in 1983 .
The worst is that some miscreants still got their tongues stuck in Buhari'a @sss despite all his anti - democratic activities starting from 1983 to 2018, just to be seen as obedient and good slaves.

What is Democratic about Buhari ?, Is it

The Censoring of Media and clampdown ?
Refusing to Obey court orders.?
Killing of Christians using his Fulani brothers as tools?
Accusing people of corruption , even when the court hasn't found them guilty yet ? Etc.
As if these are not not enough, Buhari went as far and fabricating lies and propaganda all in the name of "Democracy day speech" as stipulated by Reno Omokiri just to deceive his fellow terrorists..

Buhari is a liar
Bihari is a devil incarnate
Buhari is a terrorist that has killed over 789 thousand christians, pregnant women and children included.
It shall not be well with Buhari and all his Islamic terrorist supporters.

Cc: Useful iddiots where are you guys? , come and attack the messenger as usual instead of the message..

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Baawaa(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2018
Reno Omokri will cry till 2023, continue crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by fabinfos(f): 8:06am On May 29, 2018

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by abokibuhari: 8:06am On May 29, 2018
I weep for this country, we have an idiat as a president. How I take be Nigerian is still a mystery cry

When we not too blind to the realities on ground and one idiat is spewing thrash all in the name of speech. It shall not be well with him and his folks

43 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Horus(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hflkg3qf0E

President Buhari’s speech at 2018 Democracy Day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 8:12am On May 29, 2018
Baawaa:
Reno Omokri will cry till 2023, continue crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nobody will cry till anywhere ...if you think Nigerians will continue with the most useless govt in our history then you need to have your head checked

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Bugatie(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2018
I give it Reno, he's one smart dude. How he's able to roll out these attack baffles me like someone leaked the presidential speech to him beforehand.

Nice one Reno, Buhari and his cohorts think they can fool everyone at the same time with rhetorics.

He's sure packing to Daura come 2018!

Still awaiting testimonies from the beneficiaries of the 5k monthly stipend

#RenoSavage

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by fabinfos(f): 8:13am On May 29, 2018

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:15am On May 29, 2018
shocked

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Nightwolf1: 8:18am On May 29, 2018
grin grin the idiotic president has invested more in the art of telling lies than governance. I'm not stunned

47 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Lipscomb(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2018
You must be a fool your president is an idiot you Mr wise where were you when idiot lead you? Rino is a nuisance
abokibuhari:
I weep for this country, we have an idiat as a president. How I take be Nigerian is still a mystery cry

When we not too blind to the realities on ground and one idiat is spewing thrash all in the name of speech. It shall not be well with him and his folks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by MadeInTokyo: 8:22am On May 29, 2018
Buhari is a Yahoo Yahoo gworo chewing old man

49 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by abokibuhari: 8:27am On May 29, 2018
Lipscomb:
You must be a fool your president is an idiot you Mr wise where were you when idiot lead you? Rino is a nuisance
I know its really hard to defend your master for peanuts. Keep up the good work bro

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:29am On May 29, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by kimjongJezebel: 8:31am On May 29, 2018
Baawaa:

Reno Omokri won't cry rather it is Mohammedu Buhari's family that will cry for him if he refuses to step down next year. Abacha and his supporters did more than this and we all know what later happened even though Abacha was far better than the useless nonentity called Buhari

May God bless all former Nigerian leaders except President Buhari

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:32am On May 29, 2018
Omeokachie:
There is an adage that says "The sheep that makes friends with dogs will learn to eat human waste'.

Buhari's association with Lai sure has its outcome.

Buhari cannot write
He was foolishly reading lies written by Lai himself

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:33am On May 29, 2018
Baawaa:

Cows everywhere

With an empty stomach grin grin

32 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by kimjongJezebel: 8:54am On May 29, 2018
hmmmmm... Check out number 7, epic grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by ewigmee: 9:13am On May 29, 2018
Let them stop lying - with internet they will be shamed always. Na digital age oo.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Paperwhite(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2018
See how the man pieced all the lies chronicled,packaged & delivered to Buhari to broadcast.Reno is always quiet impressive with his factual analysis.

Bugatie:
I give it Reno, he's one smart dude. How he's able to roll out these attack baffles me like someone leaked the presidential speech to him beforehand.

Nice one Reno, Buhari and his cohorts think they can fool everyone at the same time with rhetorics.

He's sure packing to Daura come 2018!

Still awaiting testimonies from the beneficiaries of the 5k monthly stipend
I thought it's only me that noted this.Nice one man. smiley

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by OKKO(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2018
we are led by an irredeemable failure

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by TheFreeOne: 9:22am On May 29, 2018
Reno just burst Buboo's lies cheesy

What a useless, clueless and heartless president.

His only usefulness is being used as a bad example.

Zombies come and earn your stipends by disputing Reno Omokri's facts grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Baawaa(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Reno Omokri won't cry rather it is Mohammedu Buhari's family that will cry for him if he refuses to step down next year. Abacha and his supporters did more than this and we all know what later happened even though Abacha was far better than the useless nonentity called Buhari

May God bless all former Nigerian leaders except President Buhari
Nothing good come from Jezebel

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by kimjongJezebel: 9:51am On May 29, 2018
Baawaa:

Nothing good come from Jezebel

Na you sabi... focus on the busted lies of your god

Lalasticlala, lies have been busted and you shouldn't be party to it. Therefore do justice by letting more Nigerians have their say

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Handsomebeing(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2018
We warned you people about voting in a tyrant but no.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by obembet(f): 10:36am On May 29, 2018
Please blame me not BUHARI, am one of the ignorance fool that voted for BUHARI in 2015... It's all.my fault... Pls forgive me... I will do the needful in 2019.

Thank u

If your forgive me, hit like make I show BUHARI

39 Likes

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by lonelydora: 10:36am On May 29, 2018
I didn't even waste my time in watching Buhari's speech because i know he has nothing to offer nah.

For the first time, i tuned in to African Magic Urban instead of watching him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2018
Baawaa:
his life is 500x better than your destiny

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri by oshe11: 10:37am On May 29, 2018
Buhari does not knw what he met, said nor what he has done....

He is just a Zombie that reads whatever is in front of Him....

Dude issa breathing corpse

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures) / Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) / I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.