Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Want To Buy A Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Buy A Domain Name (380 Views)

How To Buy A Domain Name Already Taken / Buying A Domain From Namecheap With GTB Naira Mastercard. / Please I Want To Buy A Domain Name For My Site I Don't Know How To. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Buy A Domain Name by AJIKOLA: 9:01am On May 29, 2018
I want to get a domain name for my blog. Pls guys suggest Hosting companies I can buy from
Re: Want To Buy A Domain Name by wordpressdony(m): 3:48am On May 30, 2018
I like to suggest for buying domain and hosting from bluehost . com

For creating a WordPress brand new site or blog, plz checkout my signature link below.
Re: Want To Buy A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 4:00am On May 30, 2018
AJIKOLA:
I want to get a domain name for my blog. Pls guys suggest Hosting companies I can buy from

Hello,

Beta Host provides Reliable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N292/mo and N3,500/year, with free .com.ng domain, free ssl certificate, free seo tools and more server resources compared to other web hosting provider in Nigeria.

We now offer free site lock security to help in protecting your website against attack and malware bytes.

Visit us today and experience unbelievable futures from us:

https://www.betahost247.com/webhosting

What does SiteLock do?

SiteLock provides comprehensive website security. It performs website daily scans to identify vulnerabilities or malware. When vulnerabilities or malware are found, you will be alerted immediately. Based on your SiteLock scanner, it will automatically remove any malware on your website. For content management system (CMS) websites, SiteLock can automatically patch found vulnerabilities.

Issues Site Lock Scan For?

SiteLock has the technology to perform a comprehensive website scan that encompasses:

File-based Malware Scanning and Removal: SiteLock performs daily scans of a website's files for malware. If malware is found, the website owner is alerted immediately. SiteLock also offers comprehensive scans to automatically remove the malware.

Vulnerability Scanning: SiteLock performs scans of website applications for common vulnerabilities that could lead to a compromise.

Application Security and Vulnerability Patching: SiteLock has the technology to automatically patch vulnerabilities in content management systems (CMS).

THE FIRST IN NIGERIA TO OFFER THIS FUTURES IS BETA HOST LIMITED

(Nobody Does it Better Than Us)
Re: Want To Buy A Domain Name by hostkobo(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
AJIKOLA:

Hi there,

Our services include domain name registration and complete website development (hosting, website design, yearly maintenance).

msg me on whatsapp, ill give u the best pricing available.

You go to sleep while we babysit your website.

regards
HK
Re: Want To Buy A Domain Name by hostkobo(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
AJIKOLA:

Hi there,

Our services include domain name registration and complete website development (hosting, website design, yearly maintenance).

msg me on whatsapp, ill give u the best pricing available.

You go to sleep while we babysit your website.

regards
HK
Re: Want To Buy A Domain Name by iminegold(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2018
You could use domin kings Nigeria its very useful

(1) (Reply)

Void Troopers : Sci-fi Tapper unlimited crystals hack download Android iOS / Get Traffic From Google Plus Using 7 Simple Methods / Mobile Web Or Mobile App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.