Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online (26835 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by itspzpics(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2018
Your belly like that of a grasscutter. I’ll report you to Davido,” Gov. Fayose’s P.A drags Dele Momodu.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/gov-fayoses-p-a-drags-dele-momodu-online/

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Babyforever(f): 9:05am On May 29, 2018
Looks like there is some atom of truth in what the aide is saying anyway what's my own self #mindingmybusiness

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by malificent(f): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
Old men behaving like kids.

Tueh!!! angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2018
two mofo's grin

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Omeokachie: 10:32am On May 29, 2018
Bob Dee.

Man must wack

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by KenOne: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
The only lucrative industry for PDP and it's supporters is politics the reason they insult anyone that holds a different view with them. They can insult their mother and beat her because of the peanuts they get from Wike and Fayose as attack dogs. Just imagine this Lere of a low life, Rivers and Ekiti state tops on unemployment rate because the governors lacks idea of creating jobs rather they appoint over 200 local government liaison officers with a 1500 monthly recharge card to insult their elders and a stipend of 10k a month for a job well done.
Who says Amaechi is not far ahead of Wike and Fayose in terms of good administrator and delivery of good governance.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Metuh: 11:43am On May 29, 2018
KenOne:
The only lucrative industry for PDP and it's supporters is politics the reason they insult anyone that holds a different view with them. They can insult their mother and beat her because of the peanuts they get from Wike and Fayose as attack dogs. Just imagine this Lere of a low life, Rivers and Ekiti state tops on unemployment rate because the governors lacks idea of creating jobs rather they appoint over 200 local government liaison officers with a 1500 monthly recharge card to insult their elders and a stipend of 10k a month for a job well done.
Who says Amaechi is not far ahead of Wike and Fayose in terms of good administrator and delivery of good governance.
Can you tell me what value exactly you have added to the society

What's the difference between you and the PDP you are calling

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Metuh: 11:45am On May 29, 2018
Mr Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy - Davido

2faced anywhere Belle face thief

It's their way of life over there, if u know u know. grin

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by tizzdi(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin i will report u to davido uzeless okd men..mean while let me sip my star radler and watch people’s papa mumu dem selves

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by soberdrunk(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin This one sweet me, not because i am a supporter of Governor Fayose or his 'overzealous' errand boy but because Mr Dele is getting what he deserves for selling his integrity to the highest bidder and speaking from both sides of his mouth, Mr Dele practices the highest form of what i call "Nepotistic Journalism"........... cheesy DJ HIT ME WITH TRACK 8(Osinachi remix ft Davido) cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by NwaAmaikpe: 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

Even my heart weeps for Dele Momodu when I see what a scarecrow carcass he has become.
Ovation Magazine failed him..

Now he is an unapologetic professional ass-licker, compromising the sanctity of truth just for financial rewards.
If he isn't licking the feets of the Adelekes, he will be massaging the balls of Otedola and trust him to blackmail or criticize if his asslicking goes unrewarded.

Anyways, Dele Momodu is proof that times changes everything, and life in itself is vanity.
In the late 90s, many folks indulged in money rituals just to feature on the pages of Ovation magazine.
So many I know asslicked and paid homage to Dele Momodu just to be mentioned on his magazine.

Today, the tables are changed.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Blackfire(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
This is Nigeria.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Skepticus: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
cool

Two certified idiots.

These are the class of moro.ns Nigerians celebrate as role models and mentors. Nairalanders comments already proved that.

In saner climes, they'll be locked in an asylum.

Truth be told: With the leadership and senseless followers living in this shithole, Nigeria can NEVER be great.

Go argue you with your bleeped-up life
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by ybalogs(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
Like Oga like Omo ishe.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by adewuyiade: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
Oshokomole always win

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by kpaofame: 12:19pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy

Dele be like
Sho mo age mi ni

Lere i will report you to Davido...Chai

Nigerians and their way of doing politics sha

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Omololu007(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2018
J
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by hotspec(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
Shior

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by ipobarecriminals: 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
sad lere olayinka is dumb upstairs
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by 01mcfadden(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
Mr Dele na my boy

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by obafemee80(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Knockout
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
He is back

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by ipobarecriminals: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
sad lere olayinka is dumb upstairs

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Newpride(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
Fayose and his aide lere won’t stop this their public display of illiteracy until they’re disgraced.

Lere paimo abi na lere olayinka, ur oga fayose will end up in kuje for the 1st 3 three month without option of fine.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by BlackHatNaija: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
Confused men!
In all there's to discuss, it's cursing and potbelly talk that's in their heads.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by debossng: 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
KenOne:

Off-topic, wasted MB

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by N0favors: 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by TreasuredGlory: 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
Na wah o
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Seetto: 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
Blackfire:
This is Nigeria.
They are all criminals, old fools behaving like morons , not surprise , since they only feed fat on our wealth, no shame, no regards old kangaroos.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by KAHBOOM: 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
Lols grin

Both of dem must be nairalenders,na our kain of beef.

Dele momodu is a pure Afonja vulture..He sat over drinks with fayose ad stabbed him in the back for a rap of Amala offered by Amaechi..Fat pig angry

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Olawale-Cole Joins APC / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets / Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.