Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? (5527 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Have You Ever Regret Being In Love Before / List Of Countries Where You Must Kidnap The Woman You Love Before Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 10:14am On May 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Your reasons
I just know that beauty and love is inseparable, there can't be one without the other
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by EzendiEgo1: 10:15am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
I just know that beauty and love is inseparable, there can't be one without the other
ok ooh

You don't have genuine reasons for disregarding ugly men
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 10:17am On May 29, 2018
Some of us are fine but na poverty dey hide am. When we blow we go fine well well. grin

To the topic, I can date any dragon I want, I don't owe anybody a fine boyfriend. I know what I want in my man lol. So love first.

1 Like

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:21am On May 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by ednut1(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2018
Forget story. Most pple marry for beauty
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 10:32am On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Some of us are fine but na poverty dey hide am. When we blow we go fine well well. grin

To the topic, I can date any dragon I want, I don't owe anybody a fine boyfriend. I know what I want in my man lol. So love first.
You owe yourself a peaceful morning grin
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 10:33am On May 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
ok ooh

You don't have genuine reasons for disregarding ugly men
It doesn't look like it because i didn't write an epistle
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 10:41am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
You owe yourself a peaceful morning grin
Lol, love is blind. I can't see.

Definitely, he'll be presentable. May not be Majid handsome but will be okay. But looks isn't first for me.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, love is blind. I can't see.

Definitely, he'll be presentable. May not be Majid handsome but will be okay. But looks isn't first for me.
So you can say yes to a peter dinklage without giving it a thought? grin please don't sugar coat, just answer me, honestly
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 10:48am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
So you can say yes to a peter dinklage without giving it a thought? grin please don't sugar coat, just answer me, honestly
Lol, I've passed that stage where I'll be fussed about looks. There's more to life and marriage than that. smiley

Yes I can.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 10:52am On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol, I've passed that stage where I'll be fussed about looks. There's more to life and marriage than that. smiley

Yes I can.
grinDebbie, becareful what you wish for o, me i wee not say what i honestly know i can't do, lemme keep quite before village people notice you and make your wish come true, you that I'm saving for my brother, this is a travesty
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:

You mean you didn't like his character in game of thrones? Can you really say no to the silver tongued lannister
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 11:02am On May 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You mean you didn't like his character in game of thrones? Can you really say no to the silver tongued lannister
Ofcourse i like his character, but i don't like his stature, you dig?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinDebbie, becareful what you wish for o, me i wee not say what i honestly know i can't do, lemme keep quite before village people notice you and make your wish come true, you that I'm saving for my brother, this is a travesty

My village people are not on nairaland joor. grin
Oya let him come quickly before someone else gets in the way. grin
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:

My village people are not on nairaland joor. grin
Oya let him come quickly before someone else gets in the way. grin
Lmao they're everywhere

He'll come don't worry, let him blow first
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ofcourse i like his character, but i don't like his stature, you dig?

smiley so if the opportunity passes up, you won't shag the guy.

That's what dey all say
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 11:10am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lmao they're everywhere

He'll come don't worry, let him blow first
Lmao okay. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

smiley so if the opportunity passes up, you won't shag the guy.

That's what dey all say
No way
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by ubunja(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Some of us are fine but na poverty dey hide am . When we blow we go fine well well. grin

very hillarious.
problem with ugly-by-poverty women, once you clean her up she'll start looking at better men than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
No way

Na wa oh! That was cold.
Im taking offense for my guy.

Need I remind you he is one of the highest paid actors since ancient history.

Even that isn't enough to make you reconsider?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Safiaa(f): 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Couldn’t give a damn about looks
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Na wa oh! That was cold.
Im taking offense for my guy.

Need I remind you he is one of the highest paid actors since ancient history.

Even that isn't enough to make you reconsider?
I can't put money above my happiness
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by gonkin(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2018
Love makes that person beautiful.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2018
ubunja:
very hillarious.
problem with ugly-by-poverty women, once you clean her up she'll start looking at better men than you.
Some.
I'll rather clean myself up.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by SoapQueen(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2018
For me, love but if he is handsome, that 's a win-win for me.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Maximinenabila: 11:39am On May 29, 2018
Love first.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Kimcutie: 11:50am On May 29, 2018
Beauty first then every other thing shall follow.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao okay. grin
Are you now a moslem?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:

Some.
I'll rather clean myself up.

smiley my mind just went to cunnilingus
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Strawberry001(f): 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
beauty is subject to change. I've always wondered why I admire handsome guys(really handsome) but there's usually no spark. I then end up falling for the ones that are "not so fine" and to me it doesn't even matter as long as you're presentable, at least.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 12:23pm On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Are you now a moslem?
I honestly don't know how that thing got to my signature and I don't know it'll leave there. I'm just hoping.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 12:23pm On May 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

smiley my mind just went to cunnilingus
You need to clean your head with vagina juice lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Before I Break Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend! / How Safe Is To Lick V.G / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.