Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Just Like Police, JAMB Will Also Conduct Test For FRSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Like Police, JAMB Will Also Conduct Test For FRSC (372 Views)

What Jamb Will Set In 2019 Physics: 50+ Jamb Key Points / The Result Of A Nigeria Student Who Sat For The 2018 Jamb Will Shock You / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Police, JAMB Will Also Conduct Test For FRSC by Nobody: 9:57am On May 29, 2018
Upon the successful completion of the recruitment test for the Nigeria Police Force, Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is scheduled to conduct recruitment test for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) next.

While speaking to newsmen, the board’s Head of Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin disclosed that the recruitment test conducted for the Nigeria Police Force was a complete success, he also explained that the success of the recruitment test goes to show the level of transparency which the board uses in conducting examinations and test.

It will be recalled that the computer-based recruitment test conducted by JAMB for the Nigeria Police Force on Friday, May 25, 2018, was the first time ever that JAMB will conduct such test for any of the Nigerian Armed Forces, the recruitment test which was also the first of its kind for the Nigeria Police Force went well without any complication or problem.

Dr Benjamin also stated that the board has enough human resources and the right materials to conduct a problem free recruitment, promotion and other selection examinations for any official body or organization.

Though the date for the FRSC recruitment test has not been announced, Dr Fabian further added that JAMB does not tolerate malpractices and as such any organization employing the services of the board for a test or examination can expect the board to do so in a transparent manner by giving all the candidates writing such test or examinations equal opportunities and without being partial.

SOURCE: https://tuition.ng/2018/05/jamb-to-conduct-recruitment-test-for-frsc/
Re: Just Like Police, JAMB Will Also Conduct Test For FRSC by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2018
I hope they won't set Arabic for me to answer, because I will just break that computer.
Re: Just Like Police, JAMB Will Also Conduct Test For FRSC by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
I hope they won't set Arabic for me to answer, because I will just break that computer.

Oloyede has debunked it as a rumor. The Exam is English based.
Re: Just Like Police, JAMB Will Also Conduct Test For FRSC by Cutehector(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2018
walescounis:

Oloyede has debunked it as a rumor. The Exam is English based.
alright, better

(1) (Reply)

10 Solid Proofs That Women Are Better Leaders / Uniben 2018/2019 Post Utme Form Is Out / How To Check WAEC Result 2018 In 6 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.