Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Meet Nairalander Who Is Always Lucky To Win Challenges By Big Brands - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Nairalander Who Is Always Lucky To Win Challenges By Big Brands (406 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nairalander Who Is Always Lucky To Win Challenges By Big Brands by jidesp(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2018
Luck is what truly happens when preparation meets opportunity. It's truly exceptional to meet someone who is always lucky.

Tolu Stephen and I worship God in the same church and one day i saw her all over the news. I called her to understand why she was in news, she told me she won the Fashion Designer contest at Alibaba 1st of January event and that she didn't even know about the challenge and someone even bought her ticket to the show.

Alibaba announced a fashion designer contest during the event and her friend encouraged her to enter and she did.

The contest was judged by renowned fashion designers Mai Atafo, Uche Unaji and a white lady. She won the challenge and was gifted with cash prize and an industrial sewing machine of which she had been saving for a very long time to buy. I congratulated her and that was it for last year.

Last week again, she called me again that she won the Techno Camon X selfie king and queen challenge. I was shocked and happy for her again..

Follow her on instagram @tolustephen

I learnt to try even if the world laugh at your efforts....

@lalasticlala @seun

When she won at Alibaba 1st Jan concert

http://www.informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/all-hail-tecno-camon-selfie-king-and-queen-contest-winners.png

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things That Will Frustrate You In Nigeria Before You Die / Pls Help.... I Am Naive And Inexperienced... / Am Going Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.