Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? (1023 Views)

19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by bblaq02: 10:07am On May 29, 2018
I will quickly drop this.
I have a female friend that we are very close. We tell our deepest secrets to each other. Fast forward, she want to celebrate her birthday, her bf transferred 10k to her account 2days before that time.
On her birthday, which was yesterday, her bf told her he his going to surprise her. So, he came all the way from Lagos to kaduna to celebrate his gf birthday in grand style. He called her that he his at the bus stop that she should come and pick him. She started yelling at him on phone for not telling her he his coming. That's because another dude is with her at that moment.
She told me to go pick the guy up to my own place that she will come pick the guy yesterday night.
Till this moment, she never come. Me knowing the truth, I'm pitying the guy cos I feel he's been cheated on but I don't know whether to tell him the truth or not.
This guy paid for the gal hostel outside the school campus, our exhurbitant school fees and other miscellaneous fees. Knowing that the guy is still struggling too.
I don't know if I'm evil for supporting her wickedness or I should just mind my business . I'm totally confused.
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by donstan18: 10:09am On May 29, 2018
You are not evil, but stupid.

C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC!

9 Likes

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by thesicilian: 10:11am On May 29, 2018
Put yourself in the boyfriend's position and you'll know the answer to your question.
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by ednut1(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2018
Ur not evil. Stupid pple deserve no symphaty. U have parents,sibling and odas u no go help dem. Na woman dem go dey spend money o. I detest such fools. Hostel i paid for my gal no gree me come dat night hahahah

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Avedonn: 10:28am On May 29, 2018
It baffled me how a grown up man will chose to be friends with a lady to the extent of hurting his brother.

Op, tell the guy because you'd like be told if you are in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:
You are not evil, but stupid.

C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC!
grin bros.. You are a true savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2018
Op. Buy why are you a sissy like this. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2018
carlosthejackal come and advice this preek
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 29, 2018
pls tell the guy that your friend is just wasting his time, imagine if it were your brother that is being treated like that. your friend doesn't deserve being covered up for

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by AryEmber(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2018
ednut1:
Ur not evil. Stupid pple deserve no symphaty. U have parents,sibling and odas u no go help dem. Na woman dem go dey spend money o. I detest such fools. Hostel i paid for my gal no gree me come dat night hahahah
God bless you!
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by coolh3ad(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2018
You oo, The girl oo, the BF oo are all suffering from confusion....But the BF is the biggest fool I have ever seen sha. How old is he?

1 Like

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by IamPlato(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2018

So She Instructed You To Go Pick Him Up And did...

Its A Pity YOU ARE THE ERRAND BOY

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2018
Bro plz tell the Guy what is happening so that God will knw you are nt in suppose of the Girl........make another Guy nr do you same

1 Like

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by segebobo: 2:22pm On May 29, 2018
bblaq02:
I will quickly drop this.
I have a female friend that we are very close. We tell our deepest secrets to each other. Fast forward, she want to celebrate her birthday, her bf transferred 10k to her account 2days before that time.
On her birthday, which was yesterday, her bf told her he his going to surprise her. So, he came all the way from Lagos to kaduna to celebrate his gf birthday in grand style. He called her that he his at the bus stop that she should come and pick him. She started yelling at him on phone for not telling her he his coming. That's because another dude is with her at that moment.
She told me to go pick the guy up to my own place that she will come pick the guy yesterday night.
Till this moment, she never come. Me knowing the truth, I'm pitying the guy cos I feel he's been cheated on but I don't know whether to tell him the truth or not.
This guy paid for the gal hostel outside the school campus, our exhurbitant school fees and other miscellaneous fees. Knowing that the guy is still struggling too.
I don't know if I'm evil for supporting her wickedness or I should just mind my business . I'm totally confused.

The guy should wise up, he should knw d girl doesn't regard him.
He paid her fees and hostel rent and yet he's treated like this! A wise guy doesn't need anyone to tell him anything, there's a writing on the wall already

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Hector09(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2018
If u even think am self the boy mama or sister knw even get phone but him go rent hostel for girl, what i can not do for my sisters i we never do it to any girl
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by headz(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2018
She send u message n u carry your life go do am when u knw wetin dey.
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by ImaIma1(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
Hypocrites!!

The other story that Okey was going to marry another babe and ditch his gf, guys said the friend should not tell the gf. Now in this case, he should tell the guy abi
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Olalan(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2018
The guy is foolishly in love that his sense of reasoning has disappeared, how do you go visit your lover in an apartment you paid for and she would not let you in all the way from lag to Kd.
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by ImaIma1(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2018
Op please don't disgrace your university. It is "Am I" and not "I'm I"
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
Bblaq02 you are a despicable person, you should have taken the guy to the venue of the party to know what kind of girl he is wasting his time on. These girls are not our friend so you should learn to get your fellow guys back, dont you know her boyfriend can be of help to you in future

1 Like

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
What is the big deal in paying for a girls accomodation, if you have money all these small things won't matter to you. Money is meant to be spent.
ednut1:
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by ednut1(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
What is the big deal in paying for a girls accomodation, if you have money all these small things won't matter to you. Money is meant to be spent.
na u born am Most of the guys spending on gals dem.mama never chop beta o. Invesr ur money. Hoes aint loyal. See fool risk hin life for road come lag yet d hoe dey with anoda guy. Chai
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by mycoplasma: 5:46pm On May 29, 2018
Still thinking

Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 30, 2018
bblaq02 you're are mad
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 30, 2018
*Am I*
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Learnstuffs: 8:10am On May 30, 2018
The OP, the boyfriend, the girlfriend and the second boyfriend, all of you are mad
Re: I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 30, 2018
The thunder that will fire that girl is on its way and the thunder will fire u too @op

(1) (Reply)

Married Only (18+) / Climax: 3 Uncommon Orgasms Women Have You Need To Know / Here Comes The Biggest Boobs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.