Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,286 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

... - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44098 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by 25naira(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Maybe in the future, if there are many interested persons, I could come over there in Lagos for some small tutoring.

That's cool sir but if I may suggest, why not conduct an online tutorial for those who are truly interested so the distance won't be a barrier for us.
I really do not mind travelling down to wherever you are willing to host the tutoring sir

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: ... by 25naira(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I will do that practically here.

That's great, and I will be the happiest among the beneficiaries sir.
Once again, thanks for ur kindness sir.

1 Like

Re: ... by Just2endowed2(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome, Mr solar man.

Powerbank actually

1 Like

Re: ... by tociano009(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Please, check my shopify store and tell me what it lack please.. https://tmkonzept.com/
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: ... by tociano009(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Just look at this shop https://www.alexandani.com and model after it. If I were to run a shop, I will hire a developer to do it for me.

The background on your store is poor. It looks overstretched and i advise you avoid bracelets as its too competitive.
Thanks for getting back bro, please what type of Niche can you advise to go into, and what can i do to make the background look much better
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Dokitadotun: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
I will call next midweek when I am back
Thanks, much appreciated

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by mrbock: 1:26am On Jun 17, 2018
nice work Emma

I've got some question :

1. If you outsource the amazon store, do you pay the management fee upfront or after sales .
2. Do you source the products yourself or the guys managing handles That
3. What's the total cost to run it successfully
4. Do you run both Shopify and amazon simultaneously, if yes how do you manage both and what is the capital required.
5. Do you eventually plan to cut out the management guys and run it yourself , if yes what's the process (are they like tutorials or generally what's your big picture)

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by obyback: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good job so far Oga Emma

1 Like

Re: ... by Dokitadotun: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
@mrbock
Plenty questions but I will answer them.

1. If you outsource the amazon store, do you pay the management fee upfront or after sales?
Depends on the team involved. Some take their pay weekly, others monthly and some upfront.

2. Do you source the products yourself or the guys managing handles That?
They handle everything.

Depends on size of store. Average from $500-$3000 per month.

4. Do you run both Shopify and amazon simultaneously, if yes how do you manage both and what is the capital required?
Answer should be can you run both? You can even run the three (Amazon, Ebay, Shopify) together if you have the resources and you are outsourcing. If you are using more than a platform, you will need a multichannel site like www.storeautomator.com or its like to coordinate all operations in one place.

5. Do you eventually plan to cut out the management guys and run it yourself , if yes what's the process (are they like tutorials or generally what's your big picture)
Never. You could change the employees but not recommended to run all yourself. You can perform some work on your own if you are chanced to do it. Eg if I can fulfill orders, I could do that part and leave the other remaining operations for the employees.

You can leave out outsourcing only if you use programs that can automate the whole operation for you if your store is fully busy. Eg is www.sparkshipping.com that can fulfill, send tracking updates to customer and owner of account, sync inventory of store with supplier quantity but it's mostly required for an already running store.
The more you learn Amazon, the more you will leave your 8-4 office work and the more the belief to even earn $1,000,000 cool

I will post a link for a good course for $1. It's for Amazon FBA.
Great stuff there bro

1 Like

Re: ... by 25naira(m): 12:55am On Jun 18, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
@mrbock
Plenty questions but I will answer them.

1. If you outsource the amazon store, do you pay the management fee upfront or after sales?
Depends on the team involved. Some take their pay weekly, others monthly and some upfront.

2. Do you source the products yourself or the guys managing handles That?
They handle everything.

Depends on size of store. Average from $500-$3000 per month.

4. Do you run both Shopify and amazon simultaneously, if yes how do you manage both and what is the capital required?
Answer should be can you run both? You can even run the three (Amazon, Ebay, Shopify) together if you have the resources and you are outsourcing. If you are using more than a platform, you will need a multichannel site like www.storeautomator.com or its like to coordinate all operations in one place.

Never. You could change the employees but not recommended to run all yourself. You can perform some work on your own if you are chanced to do it. Eg if I can fulfill orders, I could do that part and leave the other remaining operations for the employees.

You can leave out outsourcing only if you use programs that can automate the whole operation for you if your store is fully busy. Eg is www.sparkshipping.com that can fulfill, send tracking updates to customer and owner of account, sync inventory of store with supplier quantity but it's mostly required for an already running store.
The more you learn Amazon, the more you will leave your 8-4 office work and the more the belief to even earn $1,000,000 cool

I will post a link for a good course for $1. It's for Amazon FBA.

U are really a great man and one of a kind..
May God continue to bless u and ur family. Amen

3 Likes

Re: ... by mrbock: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thanks Emma. You are the man. I'll try my best to meet up with you soon
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Dokitadotun: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome.

Anyone who is ready with at least $2000 can be linked to a VA to run his/her account successfully at the startup stage.
Mr Emma, i no wan spend the money with me o. Lol, when will our meeting be?
Re: ... by Maxup: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome.

Anyone who is ready with at least $2000 can be linked to a VA to run his/her account successfully at the startup stage.

Great stuff sir.If one were to have $2000 for instance to outsource,I'm assuming the person is more or less like an investor in Amazon?

What would be the roi?

How would it be paid: weekly,biweekly or monthly?

Is there any risk of the capital loss(ie the $2000) or ,the roi not been paid by the managers as at when due?

What would be the maintenance /admin fees,overhead costs,if any?

And,how long would the outsourcing last.Is it for a definite period of time subject to renewal?

Please ,kindly clear these areas sir. .
God bless and well done!!
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Maxup:

Great stuff sir.If one were to have $2000 for instance to outsource,I'm assuming the person is more or less like an investor in Amazon?

What would be the roi?

Is there any risk of the capital loss(ie the $2000) or ,the roi not been paid by the managers as at when due?

And,how long would the outsourcing last.Is it for a definite period of time subject to renewal?

Seems you have not been following thread from page one

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: ... by Maxup: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Outsourcing is like employing people to run your store. All the monies are in your account and the employees have no access to it.

I will speak more on that later today
Thanks so much.Will be looking forward to that .@Grupo lol,you are right.Just got to know about this thread a few mins ago.Following ...

1 Like

Re: ... by 25naira(m): 2:34am On Jun 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You are welcome.

So no hope for people like me were get only $1000 kpere cry
Chai! God go punish poverty walahi embarassed cry
I'm tired of being poor abeg undecided
Re: ... by 25naira(m): 2:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Maxup:

What would be the roi?

Welcome on board sir;
kindly go through this topic from the first page cos Mr Emma has dished out alot of goodies With spices that is worth a million dollar.

peace...

1 Like

Re: ... by Dokitadotun: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
On monday
Great!
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.