Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey (1004 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by 1960ng(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
The New Nike Nigeria super eagles world cup kit has been released at the Nike store Ikeja city mall , Ikeja , Lagos .

Nigerians react to the price of the new Super eagles world cup jersey. The Old super eagles jersey is sold for #12,000 while the new super eagles jersey is sold for #41,000.

Here are some funny reactions to the ridiculous price of the Nigerian world cup kit :

@hojan :

41k for Nigerian Jersey, 18k Minimum wage. #ThisIsNigeria

@omaakatugba :

The new super eagles jersey will be the new yahoo boy’s T shirt. 41k is small money for them because it is another Man’s sweat. Lol

@cruzzk

Nigerian jersey is 41k at Nike’s outlet. Lmao I am so going to Onitsha to buy the original one for 3k . Lol

@OSCARanking :

·41k for super eagles original jersey? Nigeria better win the World Cup, if not you people will give me back my money.

@olajids :

So Authentic Nigeria jersey goes For 41k? Someone is smiling to the bank. It’s definitely not NFF or Nike.

Let me book my brothers in Ariarià market in Aba, to sew my own home and away Naija jersey .. Express sewing..

As its not authentic, come & remove it from my body

@_Ortodox :

So anybody selling Nigerian jersey less than 41k is selling fake? I just want to know why you all waited this long to buy this fake. Its been out since FFebruary

@Roitrills :

Nigerian International Passport Fee 20K.

Nigerian authentic jersey 41K.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

@melbledins

41k for the Jersey abi? Wow

I trust my brothers in the united state of Aba. They never fail

They always deliver

It’s even in main market already

Onitsha main market

@cruzz:

Nigerian jersey is 41k in Nike store

All of you shouting fake fake must buy that original o

@AhmedRufaii:

·Let me quickly see how many bags of cement is in 41k eagles jerseys.

Dangote cement current sells at 2500 per bag.

So 41000/2500 = 16.4.

I no too know maths. Am I right?

That is 16 bags of cement. 16 bags can take you about 9 couches.

@Olatubosun_:

·Ejo who’s selling fake Nigerian Jersey? the 2k type, because at this point, it’s the thought that counts. 41k bawo?

Lol… Looks like we are gonna patronize our Aba brothers smiley wink grin cool cool cool

Click below for more funnys comments
https://www.1960ng.com/2018/05/29/funny-nigerians-react-to-the-price-of-the-new-super-eagles-jersey/

Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by stefanweeks: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
41k?

Does it come with a 4cking bald eagle?
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by emeijeh(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2018
Lol

41k?

After turning our beloved green to lemon?!

41k?!
Will it automatically bring the world cup to Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by Nobody: 11:42am On May 29, 2018
The hardship in this country won't allow many of us to think straight.

Don't get me wrong. These prices are regulated by Nike and not the federal government. Most countries have their football jerseys costing over $100. It's not by force to buy one.
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by Babyforever(f): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
It's not that expensive since it's coming from Nike smiley
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by BoboKush(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2018
Funke
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by opera1(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2018
How many is 41k?
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by blakid(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2018
Make God no kill Ikenna for me. 2k is enof to convice him.
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by cana882(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2018
If I buy it, will Nigerian win the World Cup?

To slap this people just dey hungry me...

3 Likes

Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by Avoidsexxx(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2018
Earthbound:
The hardship in this country won't allow many of us to think straight.

Don't get me wrong. These prices are regulated by Nike and not the federal government. Most countries have their football jerseys costing over $100. It's not by force to buy one.
All fingers are not equal.... Although no conditions is permanent .

1 Like

Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by Siki355(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2018
cana882:
If I buy it, will Nigerian win the World Cup?

To slap this people just dey hungry me...

Lol
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by kingxsamz(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
I go buy am if only dem go add me for super eagles team.

2 Likes

Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by Siki355(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
the ones reacting r d poor ones
people like me,Seun n Lala
will get it for any price
Re: Funny !! Nigerians React To The Price Of The New Super Eagles Jersey by DannyJ19(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2018
LoL.....

Jersey wea boiz dey wear like singlet 4 Nnewi here na em Nike deey sell 41k..

For Main market you go even see the Jersey,some get Nike and Adidas Logo self..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loris Karius Dumped By Girlfriend Following Life Threatening Messages / I Sell All Latest Jerseys For All Clubs / Meet Christiano Ronaldo Assets | Houses, Cars & Family Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.