Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? (2735 Views)

How To Creat Steady Cash Flow / How To Creat A Good Contents On Google To Boost your SEO Ranking / How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by makurnini: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
polimaf:
You are not pessimistic. its the actual truth, a lot of people think owning a website does magic for their business.

Truth is, only 1 percent of Nigerians actually used the web to search for products or make purchases. Majority are on social media. its okay if this is the US, but here in naija and based on my experience as a digital marketer, social media marketing has better conversion rate than website. except you're the owner of nairaland, Bellanaija, gossipmills etc...
Wow please elaborate , What do you think about online directories
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by bedfordng(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
cenaman:
pls who is familiar with a website development? and how much will it cost to develop a business website? am into small business and someone advice me to be marketing my product online, but how to creat the website is my problem now. pls do any nairalander has an idea, if any how much will cost? NOTE: My business capital is less than #50k. pls is urgent.
it all depends on the kind of site you want. you can meet developers that will create a website for you with 5k, 10k, 15k etc. while some charges up to 70k, 100k , 150k etc. so you get what you paid for.

if your product has to do with buying and selling, then you can integrate e-commerce solution so that people can purchase your item on the internet while you deliver to them. it all depends on what you want.

luckily, if you are ready to setup an e-commerce website for your business, I am rendering a free service in setting up an e-commerce site for limited amount of businesses and the e-commerce site will be integrated with online payment solution and also SMS integration so immediately customers makes orders, they will receive instant SMS to their phone and Also you as the admin will also receive instant SMS to enable you get swift notification on order placement so you can attend to the orders on time.

this is a service I will charge up to 70k and above depending on the things to be done. but if you act fast, I will set up an e-commerce platform with those features listed for free.

to qualify for this. you must have an existing or plan buying an hosting of 1 year and a domain name . you must have an existing business, whether small or big, doesn't really matter.

this is just for limited number of people and time.

I am doing this to build my portfolio. so you might just be lucky to get a professional e-commerce site for your business without spending up to 70k. others who needs an e-commerce or membership site for their business are also welcome to try their luck too. cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by Doerstech(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
cenaman:
pls who is familiar with a website development? and how much will it cost to develop a business website? am into small business and someone advice me to be marketing my product online, but how to creat the website is my problem now. pls do any nairalander has an idea, if any how much will cost? NOTE: My business capital is less than #50k. pls is urgent.

This will be helpful to you. With our current offer, we will get this done for you. See full details here including sample site we built recently https://www.nairaland.com/4533974/lets-build-website-business-n27500

Our In-house Web designer is currently in Aba also and can have a face to face conversation on this if you want we can meet up tomorrow or later today..

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by bedfordng(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
polimaf:
you don't need website for a 50k business. why not start with your social media tools and use email marketing. who told you, you have to have a website?

don't waste your money building website for your small business yet. Use that money to acquire more customers using social media and other marketing channels.
this is where many businesses goes wrong. whether you own a small or big business , I will recommend creating a website for the business to have an online presence and take advantage of content marketing even if the site cost less than 5k. social media marketing is necessary for every business but when you combine it with a website, it gives you edge .

even the social media platform are all website, they don't depend on another social media to market their service.

so what happens if facebook, twitter, etc ban the account or probably disable ad serving on your profile.

does it mean the end of your online presense. if that door is shutdown, customer will keep placing orders on your site directly.

website is best, social media is better and the both work hand in hand in marketing.

there is lots of importance in having a site for your business instead of just using social media only. I will not advice my enemy not to build a site for their business even if it cost 5k.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by polimaf(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
bedfordng:
this is where many businesses goes wrong. whether you own a small or big business , I will recommend creating a website for the business to have an online presence and take advantage of content marketing even if the site cost less than 5k. social media marketing is necessary for every business but when you combine it with a website, it gives you edge .

even the social media platform are all website, they don't depend on another social media to market their service.

so what happens if facebook, twitter, etc ban the account or probably disable ad serving on your profile.

does it mean the end of your online presense. if that door is shutdown, customer will keep placing orders on your site directly.

website is best, social media is better and the both work hand in hand in marketing.

there is lots of importance in having a site for your business instead of just using social media only. I will not advice my enemy not to build a site for their business even if it cost 5k.
So you will advice someone who owns a business of 50k to spend money on building a website. do you actually know that what matter most in business is sales. sales. sales. sales. sales. If your online presence cannot generate sales in 1 year, then its rubbish.

having an online presence can be done using social media alone, not necessary you have a website when your website cannot even give you sales in 1 year. do you even know the enormous task required to promote your website? to make it rank higher on search engine? creating contents that might not be seen by 10people globally? I've been in this business for sometimes and I'll advice the poster to work on getting customers first and generating sales before wasting his little cash on websites.

This is not the US where data are well analyzed and processed. one of our major problem in Nigeria is data. and until we get it right in that area, businesses will still suffer online.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by polimaf(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
makurnini:
Wow please elaborate , What do you think about online directories
Online directories are a great way to promote your business also. these guys spend so much to promote their website cos they earn through ad clicks, thus creating an avenue for businesses to earn more. use online malls also like konga, jumia....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by ilekky(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
We can do it for you at a reasonable price.Just talk to

YEMLAT on watapps on 08028359239,07069186241

for more information.We build professional websites for all

across the globe.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by bedfordng(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
polimaf:
So you will advice someone who owns a business of 50k to spend money on building a website. do you actually know that what matter most in business is sales. sales. sales. sales. sales. If your online presence cannot generate sales in 1 year, then its rubbish.

having an online presence can be done using social media alone, not necessary you have a website when your website cannot even give you sales in 1 year. do you even know the enormous task required to promote your website? to make it rank higher on search engine? creating contents that might not be seen by 10people globally? I've been in this business for sometimes and I'll advice the poster to work on getting customers first and generating sales before wasting his little cash on websites.

This is not the US where data are well analyzed and processed. one of our major problem in Nigeria is data. and until we get it right in that area, businesses will still suffer online.

you are only exaggerating. it's not a must for him but it is recommended. like I had said, if he is into buying and selling, it doesn't matter whether he runs 50k business. he can still own a website to sell his products.

social media marketing can also work in promoting a website the way you promote product there. no difference. so you don't have an excuse.

better still, if he wants a low budget website, he can still create a Blogger blog site for his business. after all even uba bank has a blogger blog site for their business content marketing. so what are we saying.. if uba can use a blogger platform for their content marketing, he too can. he only worry about domain which is not more than 5k per year.

is not necessary that he must create an seo friendly site for his business. if that is what it entails do have s business website, lots of businesses will not have a website for their business. it's not every business website that must be set friendly. it all depends what you want to use it for.

this is why content marketing can fill up the space. you don't need to write what people are searching for, just write content that will benefit people seeking for your product or how to go about using it. promote on facebook and lots of people will visit the site to read. this is why I said combination of social media and website gives you more advantage in getting your business known online.

imagine if he sells stuffs and he encourages his buyers to go to his website to place order. this is not seo but word of mouth. they place the order on his site and pay via ATM card. he delivers. is that not good for business even if it is not SEO optimized. content marketing can take the place of seo. people search for stuffs and don't be surprise that they will bump into his site due to some LSI keyword he used without even knowing he did.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? by ajoyeleke(m): 12:45am On Sep 01, 2021
bedfordng:
it all depends on the kind of site you want. you can meet developers that will create a website for you with 5k, 10k, 15k etc. while some charges up to 70k, 100k , 150k etc. so you get what you paid for.

if your product has to do with buying and selling, then you can integrate e-commerce solution so that people can purchase your item on the internet while you deliver to them. it all depends on what you want.

luckily, if you are ready to setup an e-commerce website for your business, I am rendering a free service in setting up an e-commerce site for limited amount of businesses and the e-commerce site will be integrated with online payment solution and also SMS integration so immediately customers makes orders, they will receive instant SMS to their phone and Also you as the admin will also receive instant SMS to enable you get swift notification on order placement so you can attend to the orders on time.

this is a service I will charge up to 70k and above depending on the things to be done. but if you act fast, I will set up an e-commerce platform with those features listed for free.

to qualify for this. you must have an existing or plan buying an hosting of 1 year and a domain name . you must have an existing business, whether small or big, doesn't really matter.

this is just for limited number of people and time.

I am doing this to build my portfolio. so you might just be lucky to get a professional e-commerce site for your business without spending up to 70k. others who needs an e-commerce or membership site for their business are also welcome to try their luck too. cheers.

Hello sir pls I need ur help creating a website
But I am a low budget

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Appreciation Brings Confusion / What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise / How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.