Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (36149 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by alfonso36(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2018
Guy collect that phone o... I know her type, get the phone and dont touch her. I repeat collect that phone, or you datch me sef

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by idu1(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
I wasnt having s*x with her wen we met. Atleast she shouldn't remain a juvenile forever
Don't beat her. I beg you. Leave the phone for her. You are worth more than that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by jimcaddy(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2018
OP please don't resort to that... You may end up killing her which will land you into further trouble. Just leave her to God. Karma is a biatchhhhhhh... Women are evil. I Have said it.. They are sly and are the reason men treat them anyhow. They never know what they want. Our generation of women were not brought up properly. How can you be playing a man who loves you. It's absurd.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by alfonso36(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2018
Come back and update us tommorow

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

Do you think I am right or should let go?
Your advice pls cuz she's coming tomorrow evening.....Thanks
you must collect that phone bro...
Anything that makes you happy! But try to not beat her . Lol
you guys never had sex??

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Childishbanjino(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:

OP, I have an idea.
When she comes, don't go straight take her phone, make her feel at home. Keep pretending. Then try to kiss her, if she accepts, take off her clothes and bra. Then try to take of her trousers and pant. Then throw them out maybe somewhere far, or prepare a waterproof close to you so you can put the cloth inside. Then stuff the cloth in water let it soak wet. If she is sleeping over make sure all her clothes are soaked. If not soak it asap. It's left for you to sleep with her for the last time or not. Tell her you need 10k or 5k that moment to treat something. Try to convince her to send it to your account. In the morning make sure the clothes are still wet. Take your phone. Tell her it's over walk her out, bring out her wet clothes throw it to her lock you door and go out where you an watch her wear the wet clothes home. grin grin grin

Damn Bro!!! You harsh AF.
Well, anything but beating (among other acts of physical violence) is acceptable. #ImMumuDonDo

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by perryy(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
U can see that I was still the one that had to beg despite everything she did. Even after accepting her, she's d type I knw can never change. What if I leave beating her and collect my phone. That's just what I need. Same phone I bought with my sweat dat she's using to insult me.

Collect your phone from her , if you are the one who bought the shoe she put on to your place collect it and walk her out of your place . Shout on her outside , call her gold digger , ashawo and warn her publickly never to walk near your house. Disgrace the wh*re but don't beat her. You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by dustydee: 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

Is her father not alive? Is she an orphan with no relatives?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Kingsolar: 8:19pm On May 29, 2018
Who is foolish the two of u, the gal or u? Imagine a gal that her boyfriend uses or/and is still using to extort u n other guys by sleeping around, that is absolute foolishness with calamity.
I tot ur a man, y talking like a boy, u want to call her n beat den u will b satisfied? Ur funny. Bro pls let go n forget about the lady, the phone or else the more u keep hurting ursef. Move on n let the law of karma av it way
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by dustydee: 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
perryy:

Collect your phone from her , if you are the one who bought the shoe she put on to your place collect it and walk her out of your place . Shout on her outside , call her gold digger , ashawo and warn her publickly never to walk near your house. Disgrace the wh*re but don't beat her. You will thank me later.
Legally, the phone is hers since it was a gift from him.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Innobee99(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:

OP, I have an idea.
When she comes, don't go straight take her phone, make her feel at home. Keep pretending. Then try to kiss her, if she accepts, take off her clothes and bra. Then try to take of her trousers and pant. Then throw them out maybe somewhere far, or prepare a waterproof close to you so you can put the cloth inside. Then stuff the cloth in water let it soak wet. If she is sleeping over make sure all her clothes are soaked. If not soak it asap. It's left for you to sleep with her for the last time or not. Tell her you need 10k or 5k that moment to treat something. Try to convince her to send it to your account. In the morning make sure the clothes are still wet. Take your phone. Tell her it's over walk her out, bring out her wet clothes throw it to her lock you door and go out where you an watch her wear the wet clothes home. You can throw the clothes on the floor to get it really dirty. It's better than beating her I guess. She will regret that day. grin grin grin

Guy, u're one of those that understand what i have been tru in the hands of this gal. One day i went out with this gal. I treated her well, bought her pepper soup and all manner of things. When we were abt going home i assisted i drop her but she refused but with much persuasion, she agred. On our way she requested for roasted fish N1500. I got it for her. Along the line she insisted i drop her in a friend's place. Bro, na my fish she go chop with her boyfriend. And ppl are saying i shld fre her?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by wiloy2k8(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Bro just collect ur fone and tell her to leave . No spend 1 seconds with her

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
Childishbanjino:

Damn Bro!!! You harsh AF.
Well, anything but beating (among other acts of physical violence) is acceptable. #ImMumuDonDo
not my fault. [img][/img]they are other measure to treat a woman's Bleep up and make her regret that day.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by countryfive: 8:21pm On May 29, 2018
cryif you beat her the chances of her knowing that she wronged u will be gone
just let her go with the phone you bought
for her, legally its hers already, abi no b her name dey for the receipt? if u take it by force she has every right to call SARS for u.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Toscoas2(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2018
I did not intend to comment on your post, but I see that you will gain little from my advice.
pls just let her be, I was in your shoes some yrs back and I intended doing thesame thing you wanted to do to her, but I thank God I did not beat her. she came back begging me for her wrong did but time has gone beyond her. she later met me in a position she never thought and I still rendered her help. she is regretting her action now. so just call her tonight that you would not be around tomorrow and end the call. God plans things as he likes not as we wish.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by patyowr: 8:22pm On May 29, 2018
I know how painful it could be when you sincerely care about someone who takes you as fool.

Bro I know how angry you are right now considering your commitment, resources and dignity that are messed up. Your heart might be breathing so fast for revenge, I plead, do not execute your plan. Stay focused on how to be a better person. Let this disappointment be a motivation, a challenge for you to channel your strength to becoming a successful person and you'll laugh last

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Ambitionsway: 8:22pm On May 29, 2018
Bros.

Chairman.

Oga.

Bro abeg just ignore her, beating her won't help you.

Please move on. Don't collect the phone neither anything you have given her even though she tries to return them by playing smart.

You have better days ahead of you.

Just chill like nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 29, 2018
Get a gangsta bitch to fvck her up real good.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by natanyin: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

bro just let her go b4 u will do something u ill regret . Intact live the line for her .
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Waffarianman(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Many things this babe have done to me which I don't want to drop here. Just sent her I have enough birthday gifts for her cuz that's what she loves most. And she's fallen for my tricks. I want to tell her am not a fool and d names she called me in the past. I feel terribly bad recalling all the names she called me. I need ur candid responses pls.

Guy 4get peeps telling u to leave her trick her to ur corner and collect your phone from her but don't beat her o wakanda nonsense is that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

100% I support your plan. Call me if any problem arise in the process of executing the plan.
Beside, how sure are u she or the said bf is not a Nairaland member

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Innobee99 these girls are not our friend, just let it slide, take it as charity to a less privileged
is that you on you dp bro? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by saintol(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
Leave her alone jare. In no time, she will come back begging you. Her so call boyfriend will show her.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Royaldave200(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
My guy let it go .....is she really worth it?... Bro in this life things happen for a reason both positive and negative, I knw the thought of the past hurts deeply but you just have to let karma take its place, it might not be immediate but blv you me it would and you know the sweet side...u wld eventually get to knw one way or the other when it takes place....move on bro your babe is on her way to locate you.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by tunize(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
Bro truth is live everytn as past and move on sometimes we jst need to learn the hard way o.p i need u to understand this today that we have 3 categories of persons or people in our life.(1) those that loves us sincerely weda poor or rich.(2) those that behave like no 1 above but based on what they saw about ur future.(3) those that do not love at all but had to love jst to get sometn from you to improve themselves and after that u're dumped.......my advice bro u need to really set ur priorities right on both females and males to avoid rubbish. As for the girl forget her and move on

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by ladykolly(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
That is not an option, guess you don't know,we have many walking corpse...
Just let it go but don't forget the lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by soromummy(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
May sence fall on you
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
HmmmHmmm...collect ur fone,dnt beat her..and most importantly;bleep her anyhow,make she dey bleed for under.....stupid girl.....dnt quote me pls

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Guy, u're one of those that understand what i have been tru in the hands of this gal. One day i went out with this gal. I treated her well, bought her pepper soup and all manner of things. When we were abt going home i assisted i drop her but she refused but with much persuasion, she agred. On our way she requested for roasted fish N1500. I got it for her. Along the line she insisted i drop her in a friend's place. Bro, na my fish she go chop with her boyfriend. And ppl are saying i shld fre her?
bro, ive seen it. I spent 100k within 1 week. Upon say na me break her virginity, she was crying telling me swearing up and dawn that it's only me. But she was fucking another guy. If I tell u Wetin I do her I swear u go like do this ur ex to be. Now I have 4 girls I'm fucking yes. I just met one today and we kissed making it 5.and my birthday is 22nd June I will Invite all of them. And let them fight. That's my plan. Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by gabazin080(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
lol. bro the girl sabi your mumu button wella.
but I will advice u let it slide. don't do what might make u end up in jail
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by FreeConCiencE: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
U can see that I was still the one that had to beg despite everything she did. Even after accepting her, she's d type I knw can never change. What if I leave beating her and collect my phone. That's just what I need. Same phone I bought with my sweat dat she's using to insult me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am the guy that snatched your girlfriend. We just set you up. We have arranged how we are going to deal with you if you do anything funny. You saw a fine girl, you think you have seen your wife

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Rasbel(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
Do u believe in karma? if yes, pls let her be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.