Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (36187 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by gonkin(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
Listen to yourself. Girls do that alot. Be a man and forget it. Beating her only shows that it hurts u and thats what she wants. She wants u hurt. Just act like its nothing and forget about it. Try not to be alone if possible focus your attention on another girl before u know it you'll fall in love and forget that lowlife. She's a digger. Wetin be phone. Something that will become outdated within 1 year. Dont be a woman beater. In fact never hit a woman ok

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Besto(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Laffin out my a ss

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by diamond88: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
Best thinhs to do is to let it slide. Don't kill and send your self to prison and possibly costing your own life becoz of a lady. It doesn't worth it. I never believe in hitting a woman not to talk of repaying In a bad way.
God has plan for you bro.

I am happy that most of our comment here on nairaland is against domestic violence. And I am sure most men are husband material.

Cheers.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Gaspardd(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2018
If any man lays hand on my sister, i will make sure he breaks more than 15 bones in his body

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Opemi93(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
Pls dont touch her ooo,i know its painful but it will pass..wat if she suddenly hit her head and pass on in d process.Am sure u wont want ur name displayed here in future. Karma will definitly befall her,u just watch and see,u will have d last laff

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by perryy(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:

OP, I have an idea.
When she comes, don't go straight take her phone, make her feel at home. Keep pretending. Then try to kiss her, if she accepts, take off her clothes and bra. Then try to take of her trousers and pant. Then throw them out maybe somewhere far, or prepare a waterproof close to you so you can put the cloth inside. Then stuff the cloth in water let it soak wet. If she is sleeping over make sure all her clothes are soaked. If not soak it asap. It's left for you to sleep with her for the last time or not. Tell her you need 10k or 5k that moment to treat something. Try to convince her to send it to your account. In the morning make sure the clothes are still wet. Take your phone. Tell her it's over walk her out, bring out her wet clothes throw it to her lock you door and go out where you an watch her wear the wet clothes home. You can throw the clothes on the floor to get it really dirty. It's better than beating her I guess. She will regret that day. grin grin grin

Good one. But do not beat her up. Say no to violence.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Waffarianman(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
U can see that I was still the one that had to beg despite everything she did. Even after accepting her, she's d type I knw can never change. What if I leave beating her and collect my phone. That's just what I need. Same phone I bought with my sweat dat she's using to insult me.

Everything don't go as plan at times what if she didn't come to your place with the phone what will you do. My advice just bleep her wella n 4get abt her that's all

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by AceVentura: 8:33pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
U won't understand bro

You're a child.

Cut your losses & move on.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by motherfucker: 8:34pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
I pray God touches my hrt over night cuz she's coming tomorrow evening
listen bro. I know how you feel. I was there before. I thought of so many evil I could do to her because she played on my intelligence, which is one the wrongest ways to offend someone like me..

But by the grace of God, I was able to find solace in my self-confidence.

Like soapqueen has said... Don't don't anything stupid.

And like many People have encouraged, karma will treat her fork up...

The girl I talked about here, after about 4 years, told me she has been wanting to tell me something and it was what she did to me. she said she doesn't regret anything she did with anyone, but she regretted everything she did to me. she ask me to forgive her... though it was hard to forgive her but I eventually did.

You see, life has a way of treating the fuuccck ups of people.

My ex learned a bitter lesson because guys dealt with her a heavy blow. As in serious one and she really did regret what she did to me... In all honesty, I just found it hard to forgive her and it took me more than 3 years to let go.

I know my kind is hard to find. Not bragging... I know this. It is why I laugh when I read about girls complaining about their boyfriends or husband. I honestly don't feel sympathy for women in domestic violence for this reasons.

Like you, I like to give some things to a lady I wanna date or I am dating. I am not the stingy type. As I am typing now, 2 guys are in my house for 1 week now. 1 is a nairalander and he came with his friend. They just needed a place to sleep in order to pitch an idea. It is my first time meeting the nairalander but we have known since 2016.

But you know what? Women don't value our kind and I am seriously considering changing... I just hope God helps me.

Just recently, a girl from Nairaland called me desperate and clingy.. Because I am the kind the shows too much care... They don't value our kind... They never will.

Don't be surprised that the idiot in your narrative is being treated like Crap by the other guy but she stuck to him and rejected you who treats her like queen. That is how badly they are wired.

Let her go... U can collect your phone but no need beating her.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Jackossky(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2018
Leave her, she is not worth it.
You have already expended some considerable energy on her, why waste more?
If I were you, I would leave her and tell her not to visit again.

God that provided money for you to buy a phone for her, would provide more money for you.
You are more than that and wanting to beat her or collect the phone seems childish and such shenanigan is not meant for you.
Take heart, she taught you a lesson, I just hope you learnt from it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by gifftson101(f): 8:35pm On May 29, 2018
Guy, my candid advice for you:
Never lay a finger on her even she is your wife. You would have a worst case cenerio now that she is not.
If you haven't had sex with her yet, please try and do so when she comes around. Remember I said " try and have". I didn't say force her. Just lure her to it.
When you must have had enough, sit her down and express your good thoughts on her and how she blew it all. Then express your disgust.
You may want to get the phone back from her, since already has another guy. Let the guy take the responsibility.
Then tell her to leave your house. And please no T fare. And don't see her off.
Gather your piece and move on. Better ladies are out there.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
It's your phone, your hard earned sweat, you wasted effort and time on someone who doesn't value your love AND now you realized you've been fooled all along...it's totally fine to feel bad, absolutely okay to want to take a revenge, YES. But the truth is, it's not worth your strength and time. Whether you believe it or not, KARMA is real. Let her go, don't take anything from her.
Don't let ONE girl kill you and MANY other girls will mourn you o
I PRAY YOU FIND LOVE AGAIN WITH SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE YOU.
SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Innobee99(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2018
perryy:

Collect your phone from her , if you are the one who bought the shoe she put on to your place collect it and walk her out of your place . Shout on her outside , call her gold digger , ashawo and warn her publickly never to walk near your house. Disgrace the wh*re but don't beat her. You will thank me later.
Now reasonable guyz are talking
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by olabisimichael: 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

Do you think I am right or should let go?
Your advice pls cuz she's coming tomorrow evening.....Thanks
Bros collect your phone but don't beat her

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by prinsam30: 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
e b like say this OP na learner, just take a chill pill and move on, whores ain't loyal
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2018
Yes wink
WhichKindWahala:
is that you on you dp bro? cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Many things this babe have done to me which I don't want to drop here. Just sent her I have enough birthday gifts for her cuz that's what she loves most. And she's fallen for my tricks. I want to tell her am not a fool and d names she called me in the past. I feel terribly bad recalling all the names she called me. I need ur candid responses pls.
Eya.

I can feel your pain bro. Let her go. its her loss not yours. She just lost a good man .

And you.., be glad this happened. you deserve a better woman.

For every disappiontment, there is a blessing coming soon

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by clive2u(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2018
Everyone keep saying karma will take care of her but this karma will use another person(guy) to take care of her. My question is what will take care of the guy that will bring the karma on her

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by munalight(f): 8:43pm On May 29, 2018
motherfucker:
listen bro. I know how you feel. I was there before. I thought of so many evil I could do to her because she played on my intelligence, which is one the wrongest ways to offend someone like me..

But by the grace of God, I was able to find solace in my self-confidence.

Like soapqueen has said... Don't don't anything stupid.

And like many People have encouraged, karma will treat her fork up...

The girl I talked about here, after about 4 years, told me she has been wanting to tell me something and it was what she did to me. she said she doesn't regret anything she did with anyone, but she regretted everything she did to me. she ask me to forgive her... though it was hard to forgive her but I eventually did.

You see, life has a way of treating the fuuccck ups of people.

My ex learned a bitter lesson because guys dealt with her a heavy blow. As in serious one and she really did regret what she did to me... In all honesty, I just found it hard to forgive her and it took me more than 3 years to let go.

I know my kind is hard to find. Not bragging... I know this. It is why I laugh when I read about girls complaining about their boyfriends or husband. I honestly don't feel sympathy for women in domestic violence for this reasons.

Like you, I like to give some things to a lady I wanna date or I am dating. I am not the stingy type. As I am typing now, 2 guys are in my house for 1 week now. 1 is a nairalander and he came with his friend. They just needed a place to sleep in order to pitch an idea. It is my first time meeting the nairalander but we have known since 2016.

But you know what? Women don't value our kind and I am seriously considering changing... I just hope God helps me.

Just recently, a girl from Nairaland called me desperate and clingy.. Because I am the kind the shows too much care... They don't value our kind... They never will.

Don't be surprised that the idiot in your narrative is being treated like Crap by the other guy but she stuck to him and rejected you who treats her like queen. That is how badly they are wired.

Let her go... U can collect your phone but no need beating her.
Please, don't stop being you. There is a woman who values your kind out there. I pray you find her soon.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by obainojazz(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

The best payback is for you to be happy, the girl and the guy will remain broke. And bro, in your next relationship... Stop spending unnecessary on girls, you are not her father.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by pawshjai(f): 8:54pm On May 29, 2018
If i was your sister..i wud hv told u to beat d hell out of her...such gurls deserves more dan dat...buh fortunately m not...xo my candid advice is...wen she comes collect d fone frm her(bcus dis seem to b d onli way u ll feel relaxed) den send her outta ur house...treat her lik trash..shes crazy..nd beliv me..dah guy ll liv her soon...she will get her own karma.dnt touch her..collect ur fone..send her away..nd block her life frm ur destiny.simple

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by sisisioge: 8:54pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin

Biko don't beat her. Just collect your phone back ni or break the screen mistakenly.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by gbagyiza: 8:55pm On May 29, 2018
ethanmax:
Leave everything for God. someone will treat her the same way she treat you.
cheer up and move on.

A matured n right advice...This is d best advice u need.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by machiti(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

bro just let go. . is painful but you have to let it be. . is just a phone dat will soon spoil which am sure her broke boy frnd can't replace. . delete her num , call her cancel the trip tell her u will be travling. . she is losing a great man just to be with a Bleep boi. . girls are every where reasonable ones for that matter. . some girls sucks. .GOD forbid bad thing
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Buffalo2(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
4k her like deres no tmoro, collect ur fone and push her out of ur house. Don't do what u ll regret later guy
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by machiti(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
grin
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Biko don't beat her. Just collect your phone back ni or break the screen mistakenly.
grin
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

you de mad
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by KcAngel(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

BRO MOVE ON ...LEAVE HER WITH HER DEAD CONSCIENCE.. DON'T BEAT OR TAKE THE PHONE..# CHEER UP
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by kevincal144: 9:05pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:
bro, ive seen it. I spent 100k within 1 week. Upon say na me break her virginity, she was crying telling me swearing up and dawn that it's only me. But she was fucking another guy. If I tell u Wetin I do her I swear u go like do this ur ex to be. Now I have 4 girls I'm fucking yes. I just met one today and we kissed making it 5.and my birthday is 22nd June I will Invite all of them. And let them fight. That's my plan. Nonsense.
I don't really like the idea of punishing others for the sins of someone else. Please leave those innocent, they don't deserve that treatment at all. Just punish the culprit alone please

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Hanny4life: 9:06pm On May 29, 2018
Forget the phone n let her go there are other gurls and other things to hussle for. Bottom line hussle tight n the sky us ur starting point

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Codeman01(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
She's just 20 but smarter than a tortoise. Instead of her to apologise, she called me a fool, an educated graduate, many names I don't want to recall. Using same phone to send me diz messages.

Bros leave everything to Gods hand, I once falls victim of the same circumstance but she end up regretting her action after we broke up, I know have the time to pay her back with Unended real hard core sex of her life, no pity for her again cos she can still move any moment, so I always maximize my opportunity whenever am with her grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by GeneralJB(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2018
After beating her, sleeping with her or collecting the phone, what else?? None of this will bring satisfaction, bring her back nor make the pain go that instant. So why doing it It's not too late to call off the meeting and forget about her. Just call her, tell her how pained you were and what you intended doing to her before, but make her understand she is not worth the stress, then move on.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2018
If you are looking for who owe your mama money, you may end up seeing who your papa owe money.......

Leave everything for God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.