Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (36190 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by kakacoke01: 5:35am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
I pray God touches my hrt over night cuz she's coming tomorrow evening
boss don't do anything stupid ooo
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:36am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

Do you think I am right or should let go?
Your advice pls cuz she's coming tomorrow evening.....Thanks
I don't think you are serious. someone that would soon come to beg for more money. I have many of them like that, she will keep snitching around your activities, all you have to do is pretend like you were not pain, make money and rejoice, some are still begging till date ,I gave my ex 30k break up gift, the idiot begs for almost 4 years after the break up, na me kukuma break her heart

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by FreeConCiencE: 6:06am On May 30, 2018
TolaniLuv:
So, what me I want to know is did you have sex ? With her ? If yes. Good if No, you are maga. And the bf will still break up with her after he found a girl who is rich. And she will come back begging you to forgive her..

This is not nollywood movie. Stop deceiving yourself. Don't invest in a lady that is not yet your wife. She can come up with a funny attitude later. Even, your wife, know the limit of your investment in her. Women are very funny human beings.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by chiasoka101: 7:01am On May 30, 2018
please don't beat her, she might be a murder trap walking about. The major thing is that you learn from your experience, that makes so much better.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by chiasoka101: 7:01am On May 30, 2018
please don't beat her, she might be a murder trap walking about. The major thing is that you learn from your experience, that makes you so much better.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by chinnyonwu(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2018
Allow her come, collect your phone and send her away without physical harm. Just accept your L, we have all been swindled at one point in life or the other.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by munalight(f): 7:36am On May 30, 2018
motherfucker:
well, I hardly want to believe this anymore especially if a girl who was treated like a crap by her ex could open her mouth and tell me I am too desperate and clingy, too emotional.. Because I did the opposite of her ex. They there is no hope really. No hope.

I have not replied her and will not do so now until I am done with my project and hustle... I do hope she has the energy to withstand the words I would throw at her and I do hope she doesn't commit suicide when I am done.

Sincerely, I don't believe there are ladies that value my kind, even the ones who claim that they do or have been in bad relationship previously...

If you are not bad to them, you are not attractive to them.

any way, God knows my heart.
Ignore her, she doesn't know what she wants. I hope you keep being you. Better things come last.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

Bro I have had same experience before, just let everything go she is not worth it. Move on my brother I know it won't be that easy to forget her but show her you are bigger than her generation, kama will fight your course, get her out of your mind and move on.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Ligxy(f): 7:43am On May 30, 2018
Eberechi24:
forget the day you met this girl, forget her existence. block her totally.

it might seems she is very smart but she is a loser here, she lost a good guy; her so-called boyfriend may be her karma.

Op read this again and again. She's the loser here, she played herself. You sure feel terrible right now, but you'll be fine, but she on the other hand is heading for doom. Don't beat her please.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by creepsyme(f): 7:47am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

There's no need to beat her. Just Zap. her and pour saliva in her p.u.z.zy. She will never forget that.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by StevieAbraks111(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
What your girl did is bad. You are still very upset which is acceptable but please, don't beat her. What if something happens to her in the process?

Do you want to see your name tagged alongside stories like "jealous ex storms girl's house to beat her over a phone worth 10k? "

You can collect the phone if you want to. It's your money but I feel you should just let bygones be bygones .
... OMG! you just thrilled me with your intelligent response, and your superb beauty too! I'm perplexed
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 30, 2018
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by motherfucker: 7:55am On May 30, 2018
rubyjan:

How will he learn when he is interested in starting serious relationship with teenagers.
What happened to all the ladies around him but no he wants secondary school leavers.
He should just leave her alone and find another teenager, they are everywhere and will show him pepper until he receives sense.
bro it just means he is not experienced. Don't get mad at him. Even me gan despite everything s don't know how to handle these girls.

Though I have some experience and I know how to switch off emotions when someone abuses it but I prefer to just use my time to learn how to do business than all these women tricks.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Innobee99(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2018
HtwoOw:

Your mates dey give wiman 28m assurance, you dey dia want beat woman untop 10k

you be goat

You don killam ??
All fingers can never be equal. Its my sweat and not urs, my revenge and not urs. Pass by if u don't have any meaningful stuff to drop.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

The way some guys dey do sef as if dey no see pùssy before. Sorry to say this, but most of the ladies these days are goats, dey don't deserve any special treatment. It's amateur guys who waste money on all these fake ladies. You should be able to know good girls from fake girls. All these girls don't deserve to be spent on. Enjoy urself with her but don't give her any money, if she's not ready to stay, she can go, at least u enjoyed. Na she go lose, another will come. Na amateur guys dey waste money on camouflaged olosho girls. Guy free urself. E better make I give money to the poor than waste money on girl.

But pls do get me wrong. There are still good, well trained girls who deserves to be treated like a queen and given all you have. There are still few girls like that. Girls who add value to your life, and not like the olosho séx tooys who just collect money. Don't treat good girls bad, it will haunt you. But don't treat bad girls good, or else you'll just be fooled like you're right now.

Finally, my advise is: leave this one for God and forget, she's already fooled you. Tell her your mind and if she can sincerely apologize, it will help your mind to forget more easily. But next time, pls be smart.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Revolva(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2018
never you trust any girl...especialy nigerian gals they are shameful creatures........almost all of them are not worth it....i ave been in this situation like this

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/

see all of them here olosho generations
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by midastouch040(f): 8:15am On May 30, 2018
This is a 20year old we are talking about for crying out loud. Most at that age don't even understand themselves yet or what they should be looking out for in a spouse or partner to be.

Collect your phone if you want but don't beat her. What if you mistakenly injure her fatally or kill her?! Your regret will be more and your life will never remain the same.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by frob0genius(f): 8:31am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
Many things this babe have done to me which I don't want to drop here. Just sent her I have enough birthday gifts for her cuz that's what she loves most. And she's fallen for my tricks. I want to tell her am not a fool and d names she called me in the past. I feel terribly bad recalling all the names she called me. I need ur candid responses pls.

If there's anything I've learnt, it is never to hit anybody whenever you're angry.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Charlestotle22(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
smiley Relax brother. There is what our people call "Aku e ji mee enyi".-property for friendship. She played you because she saw you are not ready and that's all. If you beat her, then you planning to be a wife beater too. Always remember that life goes around. If you never slept with her, you would recognise her personality.
Investment in ladies especially friends is a voluntary action. So deal with it.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by whodeyhere: 8:55am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

PLEASE CALL HER NOW AND TELL HER YOU WON'T BE AVAILABLE AGAIN TODAY, PLEASE DON'T EVER SEE HER AGAIN COS YOU MAY REGRET IT, THINGS MAY TURN THE OTHER WAY. PLEASE I BEG YOU, LET HER GO IN PEACE. BLOCK HER CALLS,FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM AND EVERYWHERE. DELETE HER NUMBER AND ALL HER PICTURES AND EVERY MOMORIES OF HER.

IF YOU DO THE ABOVE, ONE DAY SHE WOULD REALIZE SHE LOST A GOOD GUY BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Innobee99(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
Charlestotle22:
smiley Relax brother. There is what our people call "Aku e ji mee enyi".-property for friendship. She played you because she saw you are not ready and that's all. If you beat her, then you planning to be a wife beater too. Always remember that life goes around. If you never slept with her, you would recognise her personality.
Investment in ladies especially friends is a voluntary action. So deal with it.
Not ready as in.....I don't get!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by whodeyhere: 9:09am On May 30, 2018
efavour:

I'm so sorry to hear this, how much does the phone cost? I don't want you to get into trouble because of this girl, she don't really understand what she did. I did something like this when I was her age and I still feel sad when I remember it, it was all fun and games.I'm sure you're a young man and no sex cause that was how it use to be few years ago before the craze for premarital sex started. No, karma didn't come calling but I got the admission , grew up and grew more sense.I regretted my action each time I remember it and have never tried to take advantage of anyone's love again. People are looking for someone to love and care for them and young girls are trampling on the same love only to look for it at later years. Please don't beat her, leave her, she will come to apologize in few years after this phase of her life passes. If you can forget the phone, if not tell me how much it cost. I'm not rich and you're not a mugu or anything she might have called you, believe me.its just her age speaking.let me tell you, most girls that marry early didn't marry out of love. At that age, you don't really know or care what love is.

God bless you wherever you are, @op please listen to this.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by uss25dec: 9:41am On May 30, 2018
motherfucker:

No need bro. Never use money to entice a woman. Women likes guys who give their heart aches and a lot of that.
I gave her hrt n she knew it. I told her abt my past n current situation. She loved me very well n I did same. All d family members loved me. Her love for me jst changed cos she met a doctor. Had it been she didn't meet him or who she met is a farmer, she wudnt v denied me cos I v proposed her which she agreed n d family did too. D mum sent me a text, congratulating us n promised dat dey v started d marriage preparation before she wished us all best. we v been married last March. God is my strength!
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by motherfucker: 10:00am On May 30, 2018
uss25dec:

I gave her hrt n she knew it. I told her abt my past n current situation. She loved me very well n I did same. All d family members loved me. Her love for me jst changed cos she met a doctor. Had it been she didn't meet him or who she met is a farmer, she wudnt v denied me cos I v proposed her which she agreed n d family did too. D mum sent me a text, congratulating us n promised dat dey v started d marriage preparation before she wished us all best. we v been married last March. God is my strength!

Bros, from what you said... That girl is less than 24. Am I right? If that is the case...

Let me tell you one cold hard truth: never take any girl below 25 serious... No matter how matured she appear when she talks, instead let her actions be your compass.

Also, let her fight to be with you...
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by nekkygracie: 10:07am On May 30, 2018
Don't take any nasty action that will get back to you detrimentally...just let it go, KARMA will surely fight for you.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by DaAwesome1(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
Many things this babe have done to me which I don't want to drop here. Just sent her I have enough birthday gifts for her cuz that's what she loves most. And she's fallen for my tricks. I want to tell her am not a fool and d names she called me in the past. I feel terribly bad recalling all the names she called me. I need ur candid responses pls.
bro I understand your feeling..
see thinks she smart..
no beat am o,na Bleep up b DAT.
just Bleep am wen she come record everything then upload the thing..
now that evil..
even devil go hail you...
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Pcstradamus(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2018
Bros, dont ever lay your hands on a girl. It makes you not a confident man. As for the phone, collect back the phone when she comes home. A quick one, if possible, record your conversation with her when she is at your place to avoid story that touch.
Innobee99:
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Charlestotle22(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
Not ready as in.....I don't get!
Not ready to get committed or show sign of it.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by tk4rd: 1:42pm On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
I pray God touches my hrt over night cuz she's coming tomorrow evening
Jeezzzz..
My brother, did you later beat her??
Tell us what later happened pleeeaaassee.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.