Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC (22495 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by nairalandaddict: 3:13pm On May 29, 2018
[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Prince-dayo-Adeyeye.jpg[/img]
A candidate of the People's Democratic Party in the recently concluded PDP governorship election in Ekiti state, Prince Dayo Adeyeye has defected to the All Progressives Congress.

Naija News had earlier hinted that Adeyeye who is a former Spokesperson for the Peoples Democratic Party was planning to decamp to the APC after his defeat in the gubernatorial primary.

When he was asked about his intention to join APC, Adeyeye said: “Who told you that? Okay, Yes, i was in Abeokuta but it was a private visit. I will never join the APC. I have not decided on which party to join for now but definitely not APC” he said.

The former Minister of State for ‎Works stated that he left the PDP in a bid to align with APC and its candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, to rescue Ekiti.
SOURCE: https://www./2018/05/29/breaking-news-former-pdp-spokesperson-dayo-adeyeye-decamps-to-apc/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by kingzfarms(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2018
******WARNING*****
This Land is not For sale
FTC!!!!!!! Finally, after all this years, cheers to the good life.
Ehen Oga Adeyeye if you like Join APC, you are still highly Inconsequential, Fayose aka Osoko, Aka Peter the rock will still clear all of you.

All those baboons saying rubbish, time will tell, July will come and you will wallow in your Misery hiding your faces in shame.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by emmasege: 3:27pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Paperwhite(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2018
"The former Minister of State for ‎Works stated that he left the PDP in a bid to align with APC and its candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, to rescue Ekiti."
grin grin grin cheesy Nigerian politicians.Waiting for what next he'll do if they fail.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Emmaxx: 3:36pm On May 29, 2018
Good move

16 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Pontaboki: 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
Emmaxx:
Good move

He is inconsequential

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by BENZINA(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2018
Shame!!! Prof. i expected you to know better and teach others ways to stick to political ideas and not interest. Useless Professor!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
Zombiepunisher how market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
shocked shocked

Buharry's anti-corruption law states that only those who bear the mark of the broom are safe. Those who bear the mark of the umbrella are corrupt.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by oluwasegun007(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
Wonder shall never end....

Nigeria politics and politicians no just get ideology.
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Blessynokoro: 3:56pm On May 29, 2018
chai...

Getting hotter by the day

IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY Bitter Kola and Watermelon Seed (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Click for details

https://web.facebook.com/BitterKolaWaterMelonSeed
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Riversides2003(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2018
In as much as I dislike Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I love his political sagacity. No be all these chop I chop political rascals . Anywhere belle face politicians they stand for anything in as much as dem go see food chop. Ewu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by BlackHatNaija: 3:56pm On May 29, 2018
He's aligning with the winning team early enough so he can get a good appointment. Wise move.

Fayemi will win Ekiti. Very sure of that.

29 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2018
D stage is set. It's now Fayose against d world. If he wins dis election for his deputy. Then I'm gonna crown him Ekiti king of politics. 45 days to go

#Observing

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Bossontop(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2018
undecided
Which kyn name be ade-yeye sef.....maybe na wetin dey worry am...but wat do i even know sef

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
This is dangerous

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by DrObum(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
Shame to him

Political prostitute!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by agarawu23(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
We hear, it still won't stop u from being probe if you are a thief
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Koralords: 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
He is not a good politician ...he was offered the chance to nominate the deputy governor and also the senatorial was given to him would he get such privileges in the apc?and from all indications pdp would win ekiti bad move

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by sonsomegrigbo: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
Pigs, piglets and idiots..

As usual, anything contrary?

Shiorrrrrr

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by deebsman1(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
Awon eyan Fayose....this is no doubt a very big catch for APC in ekiti state.

One year to election, nobody is still bold enough to come out and say clearly am booting PMB out next year. Is It Atiku or Kwankwanso or Saraki or the feather weight Makarfi or Dankwambo or Tambuwal.
Caveat: I have been a member here on Nairaland since 2007 and very active at that but what I have observed lately is that 70% of posters here thou unverified are people from a particular region and there hatred for Buhari is over the roof, so going by Nairaland's survey, you will think that PMB has lost it but unfortunately for them, they're are minorities and the people whose vote will count the most are still where they are up up north and so it will still be PMB till 2023 Inshallah and IJN

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by powerkey: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
He has been a mole in PDP....
He has gone to Satan his father.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by missioner(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
BENZINA:
Shame!!! Prof. i expected you to know better and teach others ways to stick to political ideas and not interest. Useless Professor!
na you dash am professor ?

over sabi somebody!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by okerekeikpo: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
He was threatened we know their plan

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Balet: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
Good move, Ekiti must be rescued from the clutches of Fayose.
Though Mr Adeyeye, this does not stop u being probed if found guilty in the last Ekiti gate.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by bettercreature(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2018
BENZINA:
They are joining APC to make money its election time grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 29, 2018
Hunger has caught up with the Politicians, they can decamp 3 times in a year just to see money for diesel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by gurunlocker: 3:59pm On May 29, 2018
Lol.... Don't trust any naija politician, only there for their self interest. Congratulations, you just become a saint.

You can start using the line "16 years of PDP misrule".

I don't understand why he decamped though, will they give him the ticket that is already off to him?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Blackfire(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
When I hear the word prostitut.es ,the first picture that comes to my mind is...

Politician.

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by Balet: 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
Koralords:
He is not a good politician ...he was offered the chance to nominate the deputy governor and also the senatorial was given to him would he get such privileges in the apc?and from all indications pdp would win ekiti bad move
Just continue dreaming. Ok?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC by maestroferddi: 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
He is desperate. He will regret the action if indeed it is true.

Fayose still in charge... No shaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Calls Emergency Security Meeting As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Scores / Dangote To Open $8bn Oil Refinery / JTF Destroys 3 Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.