Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,526 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (7275 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Rare Picture Of BMC îmbeciles Running Back To Twitter / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 3:18pm On May 29, 2018
While going through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4530386/buhari-3-years-physical-achievements created by Oladimeji1969 one of the BMC propagandists in defence and support of Buhari, I discovered that all the posts except for one or two like that of FarahAideed were in support of the OP and by extension Buhari. This clearly didn't represent the mood of the nation at the moment, so out of curiosity I decided to check the profile of all the posters in support of the OP and Buhari, what I found out was shocking, all of them registered on the same day: April 26th 2018. Those with pictures uploaded them on the same day May 11 and worst of all, they are all Yoruba Youths.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by etebefia: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
I thought as much, I was going through the thread and I noticed same. Nice one officialrasheed, all their evil moves shall be exposed.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 3:27pm On May 29, 2018
More evidence, what is happening to Yoruba Youths

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 3:29pm On May 29, 2018
How can a government render you jobless, then pay you peanuts to sing its praises. Wake up Yoruba youths!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by vertueptime: 3:29pm On May 29, 2018
What is bmc?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Anigreat: 3:30pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

Useless zombie

I noticed it too.

Bastards!

Having time to create numerous nairaland account shows how the dude is lazy.

and the would say nairaland has the highest number of members, when one person owned up-to 15 account? its so shocking!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by powerkey: 3:31pm On May 29, 2018
Very funny he is a Yoruba JIHADIST

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 3:32pm On May 29, 2018
Oladimeji1969 and his Lie Mohammedian crew have been terribly exposed.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by OfficialRasheed: 3:34pm On May 29, 2018
vertueptime:
What is bmc?
Buhari Media Center, they have a special budget running into billions under the ministry of information.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by deboysben(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2018
Atiku for president 2019

Total restructuring loading.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Paperwhite(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
Nothing new.They started as Social Media Influencers then metamorphosized into Aisha Rice Eaters & BMC.
There is no better time than now but they will all go into extinction with the dullard they're fronting for when he will be finally confined to the dustbin of histroy next year.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by nelxxy(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2018
grin busted

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by progress69: 3:53pm On May 29, 2018
What kind of joblessness is this?

16 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Obakenny01(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
Another thing they share in common is BAD WRITTEN ENGLISH. They must be barely educated. undecided sad

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by spartan117(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
I think bmc headquarters plan to retire old nairaland accounts like sarrki, ngeneukwenu and Co those accounts have been exposed as fraud and no one takes them seriously anymore.

They've introduced new handles and have employed more people in a new surge to pollute social media with pro Buhari threads and comments.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by seguno2: 4:10pm On May 29, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
More evidence, what is happening to Yoruba Youths

Tinubu steals billions and trillions, installs his wife as senator, son in law as representative but gives a few thousand naira to these misguided youths to sell their birthright like Esau.
What a pity.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by seguno2: 4:12pm On May 29, 2018
Obakenny01:
Another thing they share in common is BAD WRITTEN ENGLISH. They must be barely educated. undecided sad

Barely educated like Buhari who they are working for

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by KwoiZabo(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2018
vertueptime:
What is bmc?
Buhari Media Crew

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Ziggylady(f): 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
@op i noticed their recent influx as well...The much touted 'yoruba muslim' mantra appears to be very valid afterall lipsrsealed

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by rekeson: 4:19pm On May 29, 2018
Fatality, brutality, and total savagery @ OP.

Nice expose......

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by rekeson: 4:20pm On May 29, 2018
The only condition I won't go full turbo on Buhari this election era is if I finally secure a Federal job out of all these numerous recruitment adverts.

If I don't, I will be creating anti-Buhari threads every second till the election day.

Because I can't continue drinking water contaminated with crude oil here in the Niger Delta, while the proceeds from the sales of the oil is lining the pockets of some crooks in Abuja....

18 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2018
seguno2:

Tinubu steals billions and trillions, installs his wife as senator, son in law as representative but gives a few thousand naira to these misguided youths to sell their birthright like Esau.
What a pity.

agitate for the disintegration of this zoological kingdom

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by FarahAideed: 4:26pm On May 29, 2018
Bunch of losers ..what kind of govt thinks it can use lies to defend its lies grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 29, 2018
vertueptime:
What is bmc?

Buhari Media Crew Cows

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by chosengocap: 4:31pm On May 29, 2018
The FGN under "Change"
From June 2015 to December 2017, FG has spent N13.23tn,
with only 12% (N1.58tn) going to capital expenditure.
N1.58t in 3 years is an average of 527b annually.
Every day the Finance Ministry and President tells Nigerians
a record amount has been spent on Capital Expenditures.
All lies.
That is why they have no projects....they have borrowed to
dash cash to Executive Governors and maintain a private
jet fleet....
Africas largest economy spending 527b a year on
CAPEX!!!..
My own is to post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by sasquareT(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:
Is a pity yoruba has so far descended this low just to serve their master......

I need my own country devoid of terrorism, betrayal, backstabbing, cowardice, fulani herdmen, ethnic hate and cleansing, jihadist, murderers.......

I need a country.....The land of thee rising sun.
truly a pity sir... how can a youth that has a future stoop so low to be used by all these old hag still baffled me.
I was following the thread but when I discovered that all the comment on that thread are singing the same song I was prompt to checked their account and I find out that the account were created the same day, probably only one person behind it

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by kimjongJezebel: 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
I knew it bro that was why I attacked them. Most of the monikers are owned by one person and Nairaland can never ban them so far they are in support of Buhari instead, their threads would make front page while good threads are not attended to. One thing is, any useless thread they create praising the unprecedented incompetent President always make front page no matter how obvious an untrue their postulations are.

God willing, we will all be here and witness what would happen to nairaland within the next 20 years

24 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) by Xander85: 4:47pm On May 29, 2018
Kind reminds me of the outbreak monkey in the film with Cuba Gooding Jnr! cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Guber: Gov Yusuf Heads To Supreme Court Over Appeal Court Verdict / 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking / Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.