Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira (36715 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Mrop(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2018
Philanthropist ade Adelove promises millions of Naira towards Kemi Olunloyo’s medicals.

Philanthropist ade Adelove promises millions of Naira towards @hnnafrica Kemi Olunloyo’s medicals. Says no one is perfect! Love is all we need. Stop cyber-fights.

See screenshots below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjVO_VoFUyq/

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/philanthropist-ade-adelove-promises-millions-of-naira-towards-kemi-olunloyos-medicals/

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Mrop(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
I SMELL SARCASM!!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by thoollz: 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
Sick woman. She needs that help.

5 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Dimejidude(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Yoruba4Life: 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Cladez(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
Misplaced priority... So out of everyone in Nigeria na only this woman you see

Well what do I know since its not my money.

18 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by lawrence35(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by nelxxy(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
so

2 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by kimnicki(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Until you help her and she insults you after..she called 100k ordinary and still insulted Linda on top, for me ehn she doesnt deserve any help

22 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Yoruba4Life: 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
thoollz:
Sick woman

Isn't that the reason why he's willing to assist? undecided

Perhaps, you're the sick one.

5 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
shocked shocked

what kinda feeling do you develop for a psycho woman...........

Just go straight to the point that you are applying to be drilling her hole.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by BlackHatNaija: 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
I wonder what our Aunty will call his money after receiving it grin

5 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
cool
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by agadez007(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Tomorrow she will call you a ritualist,you know that Woman head is not correct

7 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by LordCenturion(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by biggiesmallz15(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
yo
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by divinespark: 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Hahahahah!!! This is very funny. Are you interested in making millions of naira via export business? Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by egorov(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Why must you wait for her DM? Noisemaker

2 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Postanalyser: 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
corporate beggars everywhere

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Mutemenot(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
Kemi was sick before she became sick again grin we may start with the previous illness shocked

1 Like

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by siralos135: 4:05pm On May 29, 2018
Good
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by frank41(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2018
post=67992250:
I wonder what our Aunty will call his money after receiving it grin

Lol....me I wonder ooo....her mouth no be here oo
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by b3llo(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2018
Good of him
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Macnnoli4(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2018
She needs immediate psychiatrist and psychological help. If left like that she continue her madness
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by package7(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
Is she sick? Mr money bag, Don't bother waiting your hard earned resource on madam kemi olunloyo .... I have a mantle to cure her sickness just call my number....
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Israeltolani(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
That's good
Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Heywhizzy(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
give your money to those on the streets

If she gets the money she won't hesitate to bring others down, see what she did to Linda, seyi law and his innocent baby and many others

You want to give money to someone that brags she would empower young girls on how to make money from instagram, blogging, etc.. A woman who is the owner of a popular blog, supposedly making money from it, a daughter of a former governor

Whatever makes y'all feel this woman needs money still amazes me

She is mentally deranged, quite alright, the money for treatment is not her problem, this woman has been sworn for probably

9 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by Samsimple(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
3 years ago this day that goat from daura was sworn in as the president of nigeria.. Greatest mistake of nigeria history

9 Likes

Re: Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira by donnie(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2018
Are you using style to abuse Aunty Kemi, say she get mental case?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) / Adorable New Photos of Actress Oge Okoye & Her Kids / BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.