Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,407 members, 7,755,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kizz Daniel Accused Of Abandoning A Lady After Impregnating Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Accused Of Abandoning A Lady After Impregnating Her (308 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Accused Of Abandoning A Lady After Impregnating Her by 15Ebisco: 3:37pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian singer, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe aka Kizz Daniel has been accused of impregnating a lady. The accuser, Chinny Ubak claims the singer put her in the family way without taking responsibility.

The light-skinned young lady took to Instagram to publicize the news through a gossip micro-blogger, Chinnysblog.

According to her, Ogun State-born Kizz Daniel, 24, who is locked in a legal tussle with his record label, G-Worldwide, has been shying away from taking responsibilities as her baby bump continues to grow.

She wrote:

“Hi Chinny I’m Chinny, please help me share this post. I’m pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails” .

Screenshots below.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/kizz-daniel-accused-of-abandoning-lady.html

Re: Kizz Daniel Accused Of Abandoning A Lady After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
kiss daddy loading...
Re: Kizz Daniel Accused Of Abandoning A Lady After Impregnating Her by NaughtyDiamond(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian Musicians and Babymama
Be like 5&6

(1) (Reply)

Return My Iphone Or Date Me - Nigerian Man Tells Lady / When I Married You There Was Nothing Like Social Media - Julius Agwu To Wife / Funny! Tonto Dike Responds To Post With Tongue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.