Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Learn How To Do Importation Biz The Right Way FREE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Do Importation Biz The Right Way FREE! (394 Views)

If You Do Importation Of Goods With $500k And Above... / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Do Importation Biz The Right Way FREE! by timkuro(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
Check my signature for WhatsApp link so I can tell you how to follow up with the video tutorial. In the video tutorial I'll be showing you how to pick a product to when and where to sell the product to make mad profit.
And guess what all of these are for FREE!
So without waste of time let's invite our family and friends to join this train of importation and start making money.
Re: Learn How To Do Importation Biz The Right Way FREE! by timkuro(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2018
COURSE OUTLINE
============================================
Brief Intro about myself

What is importation?

Who can do importation Biz?

Why you need to Start Importation Biz

What is B2B?

What is E-commerce?

How to benefit from e-commerce sites

How to start IMPOTAION BIZ with 10k, 5k or less

Where to buy from (ALIEXPRESS, 1688)

Product Research

How to choose the right Product

Reliable Shipping Agents in Nigeria

Reliable People to help you waybill your products from Lagos (for those outside Lagos)

How to do nationwide delivery

How to avoid selling on credit

Facebook Ads

How to sell online even while you sleep (using FB bots)

How to pay less when buying from aliexpress

Drop shipping

Wordpress E-commerce site design

Whatsapp bulk sender

(1) (Reply)

Be A Successful Blogger In 3 Months / Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / In-search Of A Tech CO - Founder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.