Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon (78275 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
*INSATIABLE*
~Story of a quiet Yoruba Demon~
Chapter 10

Since Chibike left, John has been the one making the institute Lively. I mean, he keeps everyone connected and the furrows on his forehead when he asked what happened to my cheeks.

He is among those that didn't believe my story of being beating up by some random hooligans and the way Annabel supported my assertions heightened his curiosity and he was damn sure there is something fishy about my story.

He had to give up the goose chase when he saw that he is not getting me to talk and I suspect there is still some doubts in in him.

I have stopped frequenting Mary's stall. Hmmm, I missed the ever delicious akara. Is it the akara that I missed or the person selling the akara?

Kike is now trying everything to get my attention. Maybe it was because she noticed how I distanced myself from Annabel. For heaven's sake, she is just in Ss2 and I am not even ecstatic about girls anymore.

The daily work is having its toll on me. I am mostly busy and anytime I'm not, I am always hooked up with one thing or the other.

This day, I was just my Indolent self, trying to remake a design that's on a nylon using Microsoft PowerPoint. Then, I got bored and decided to try Corel draw.

I think I was chasing shadows because I later learnt that there is much to a computer. Even my boss can barely hack my mini 2700 and what I am learning is not in any way related to hacking.

'Emi ti gba kamu oo (I have accepted my fate)' as I always say.

Yea, I might not be learning how to hack but desktop publishing also has its perks.

'What are you doing' Mr Gold bellowed in anger.

He saw me trying to use Corel draw and he was infuriated at that.

'You haven't mastered power point yet and you are already jumping to another package' he added.

I was lost, I didn't even know what got into me, I was just saying I should try using Corel draw and imitate John but I clearly wasn't expecting Mr Gold to see me while doing it.

In his anger, he called out John and told him never to teach me Corel draw and since I decided to practice it myself, I should master it as he won't teach me how to make use of Corel draw.

Who is John to object? He was just standing and nodding his head observantly when necessary.

For the rest of the day, I felt emotionally dampened and later brightened up when I discovered there are still other package I could learn.

The other Saturday that I wasn't in the shop, it seems a woman came to laminate her file, he met only Roland and according to her report, she met and gave the file to Roland, which he told her to come later for the file but she was pressed and had to go home. She said while she was home, rain fell and she couldn't come back on that day.

Roland hasn't been coming to the institute for some time now on the basis that he was sick. I hope this doesn't spell doom, I had my reservations which I disclosed to John who dispersed me by saying I was just being paranoid and needed not to worry about Roland for he was just ill and would join us before next week.

This our laminating machine must be an 'alakobaba (What implicate one)' because since then, Roland hasn't been coming to shop.

Today, I came early to the institute and did some cleaning up. We were trying to complete the works we left over yesterday. I was designing a sticker and while I was busy with my assigned system, a young woman strolled in through the front door, her face contorted in an unfriendly scowl as she sassily asked of Roland.

I told her that he wasn't around and the lady asked when he would be around.

I replied, telling her that Roland has been sick for some time and thanks to the timely intervention of Mr Gold who later walked forward to address the lady while she laid her complaint to him;
telling him about the document he asked Roland to laminate.

Mr Gold thought it was a trifle matter as he gentlemanly reassured the woman that her documents are intact and would be given to her whenever Roland comes around.

I have registered for the upcoming WAEC in a private school and I was all smiles when I found out that my female senior at the institute; Seyi was also a student in that school.

She knew that was where I am to write my WAEC and it later boldened our relationship at the institute.

We have gone past side talks and greetings and I spent more time with her to the disgust of Nike.

It seems I have been too focused on Mary and got distracted by Nikes's advances that I haven't taken note of Seyi.

What is there to take note of if you don't take about her huge bre*st? I was wowed when I saw her in the school and found out that even her school Uniform can't be buttoned to the top due to the size of that gigantic 'bre*St.'

I salivated at what I saw, I felt like touching the top of her boobs when she came back from school.

The dress she wore was a mini singlet exposing those braless boobs.

When she came to my corner, while talking to me, all my concentration was just on what she carried. I mean, what God bestowed her with.

Each time she laughs, it seems the boobs breathes as it swells up and down.
I think she caught me staring because she started jingling the endowment in front of me.

It took my last self restraint and unknown fears for me not to bend a little and kiss those boobs presumed succulent boobs.

She was pragmatically my senior in the institute but I know some things more than her; maybe it's due to the fact that I spent more time in the shop than Seyi.

No matter what I did, maybe I was feeling amorous that day but anything I do, I always took a cursory look at her tempting chest with my mind wondering what it will feel like to have just a nipple of hers rolling in between my lips as I suck to oblivion.

It was as if she dressed to kill, with what she has on her chest,it was too tempting, and John also noticed that which they made a joke of while I was just sitting at my angle.

They all kept discussing, Mr Gold has already gone to attend a meeting somewhere in 'Ajara' leaving only the girls, Chibuzo, Roland, John and I in the institute.

''I want to reach home' Senior Chibuzo notioned as he had his big 'Dre Earphone' on him.

It wasn't long that he left when 'NEPA' decided to show us love by giving us electricity.
Everyone jolted and each dispersed to where their system was.

Nike could see I was distancing myself from her and she kept solo today.

When she saw that the light was on, she went to her assigned system, talking to no one as she sat on the chair, powering on her computer.

I looked over and focused on mine, I have some unfinished works I am yet to complete and John was just walking aimlessly, assisting when and where possible. Binta, Onome and even Seyi where making use of his succour as they were all soliciting his help. I was just fixated on what I was doing. John's s
help wasn't enough because all the girls were trying to make maximum use of their system since there was light and the absence of Mr Gold made them free.

'John, please come' Seyi beckoned on John who was assisting Onome. John couldn't leave and pleadingly said

'Tolu, please help her for me'

It felt like an insult to her but what could she do? Her countenance says she doesn't want my assistance but when I saw what she was doing, it was a cinching mistake she made which she was trying to ratify.

I got closer, stood behind her with my hands crossing over her shoulders to where the mouse was. I held the mouse while she was still sitting on the chair, looking at what I wanted to do.

I was practically behind her and head back was touching my shoulders.

I tried taking my eyes off those oversized boobs and I kept stealing a glance while I helped her.
She was completely unaware and my depraved mind was infatuated by what it is seeing.

'Okay, take hold of the mouse and do what I just did' I told her, releasing my hold on the mouse.

She was now relaxed and trying to redo what I did. She isn't getting it and I just asked her to continue.

Now, my mind wanted to make a dash for it, there is no way I'm not going to touch this.

My sensitivity was heightened and as she was trying to make it work, I simply took my right hands down and let it grazed her breast.

She stiffened but later continued what she was doing and didn't say anything. I took my hands there again and used the whole of my palm to rub a side of the boob.

She stopped abruptly, looked up as our eyes jammed. It seems she's warning me but what's going through my mind is a quandary. I didn't know where I developed the confidence from because the moment she held the mouse again and was manoeuvring the icons, I dipped my hand into the cleavage.

Her body froze as she stopped what she was doing but still having a grip on the mouse.

Awwwwwn.it was soft and cold, I didn't remove my hands but I was still and let my hands relaxed on the boobs, she was anticipating my next move which I clearly have none.

I went further, seeing that my five fingers are comfortably rested on the boobs, then I digressed in an effort to locate the nipple, she had readjusted her self and it's only a prying eye that will know what I was really doing.

One would think I am standing above her shoulders and directing how on what to do but here I am, feeling the boobs of Seyi.

I could hear a silent moan, others were too busy with what they were doing, John was behind me and there is no way he could see what I was doing. To onlookers, I am clearly assisting a junior but hey! I am doing more than that.

I have finally found the erected nipples and I had both in between my fingers and was tickling the tip, circling the areola with my adept thumb.

Ehmm ehmm ehmm
(Clears throat)

I instantaneously removed my hands and Seyi was shaken

I removed my hands so fast that I was sure no one would have seen us, or know what I was doing.
All attention was now on us but they all turned back, disregarding where the sound came from.

While everyone faced what they were doing, I quickly took a peek to see everyone's reaction, to my dismay
Kike had her eyes fixated at my direction and that was when it hits me, she had been watching us all along.

#Sola.
#Iwrite
#Rugby_Team

2 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Cc
Remi1444, kayusdguy, livingfree, tunjilomo, olawale118, dimssy, facto, kingKunleClown, Boywest1, oskyworld, boffinjay, emeraldz, canme4u, skubido, taniaa, toheeb32, frankline461, Godwindanielboy, okwabayii, ritababe, You.

Bluehaven, Oyoni, Jayslyder, eazykolobo, kingswaydavid, kingin55, yhungbrowhne,
Topestbilly. Seunfunmi18
Cc:
Chrysan
Seunfunmi18
Kcowen
halexandro
Babamagic
Bluehaven
Harunablezin
Oyoni
Artzdanielsz
OlufemiWhit
Ann2012
Sunflow
Godwindanielboy
Cadec007
Wapapod
Phoenix 90
You
Divepen

3 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingin55(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bad guy, i feel ur courage,bleep em all nothing do u,thanks for the invitation bro
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by oyoni(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Badt guy...
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by SunFlow(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bros... Thanks for the updates.... Respect for the mention
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Ann2012(f): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the update Jackossky

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Damolarh(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the update Jackossky, can't wait for the next update wink
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Seunfunmi18(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the update bossman
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jackossky, wehdone sir!
But why do you want to take that break?
The high numbers of characters isn't worthy enough for you to take a break.
It's not a matter of confusing us, but a matter of not confusing yourself the more.
As long as you can positively manage the high numbers of your characters then there's no way a good reader can be confused. When a good reader gets confused to a finished/completed story then the writer isn't that advanced as expected.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Bluehaven:
8pm wey don pass since 221 hours ago.
Jackossky, wehdone sir!
But why do you want to take that break?
The high numbers of characters isn't worthy enough for you to take a break.
It's not a matter of confusing us, but a matter of not confusing yourself the more.
As long as you can positively manage the high numbers of your characters then there's no way a good reader can be confused. When a good reader gets confused to a finished/completed story then the writer isn't that advanced as expected.

Hahaha.Then I am not as advanced as expected.
Accepted.grin

Happy New month.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Chia Badoo,na inside church I dey read this ooo
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jackossky:

Hahaha.Then I am not as advanced as expected.
Accepted.grin

Happy New month.
LoLz...when a good reader reads and he gets confused then such post/article isn't worth it.
But what've read so far from you isn't confusing, but worth it.
In essence, bring it on as you've it and I tell/assure you, we won't be confused.
*winks*
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jackossky my Nigga!
The real yoruba nigga...Hmmm!
Tolu is saved that it was just Nike that noticed him and not Mr. Gold himself.
Olorun yo Tolu o!
LoLz...
If I was Nike I would've video the TOLU-SEYI scenario and use it as a leverage to come INLINE with Tolu since I'm crushing on him.

Next... (I won't be confused I swear).
*winks*

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Feelings emanating from me are Ineffable.
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Sola.
Happy birthday to all Yoruba demons out there celebrating their birthday today.
Trust me, there is a Demon in all of us and it's just waiting for the right opportunity to manifest.
Even the devil first appeared to be an angel of light.

Happy birthday to me once again.
Finally, I'm a step closer to death.
Heck, I still got more life to live.

Hahhahaha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Malaymoney(m): 3:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Jackossky:
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Sola.
Trust me, there is a Demon in all of us and it's just waiting for the right opportunity to manifest.

Hahhahaha
Jackossky:
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Sola.

Hahhahaha
Jackossky:
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Sola.

Hahhahaha
happy birthday man....... wishing more life more wealth more inspiration more eehm.....

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Malaymoney:
happy birthday man....... wishing more life more wealth more inspiration more eehm.....

Amen Bro.
grin

I get.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Jackossky Jacko!
Happy Birthday to you bloody Nigga of a Yoruba Demon.
May the Chief of Yoruba Demon manifest greatly in your life and set your soul at ease and grant you longer life and prosperity than the rest. May the force be with you.
*winks*
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Ann2012(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jackossky:
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Sola.

Hahhahaha

Happy birthday Jackossky
Wishing u all the best, more inspirations to update and more babes grin
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Damolarh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jackossky:
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Sola.

Hahhahaha
Happy birthday boss, many more year of celebration in good health
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by seun9303: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Happy birthday boss. Age with grace.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by YasirAsiwaju: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Jackossky:
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to Sola.

Hahhahaha
Better late than never, happy belated birthday to our amiable man... Age gracefully sir
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
kingin55:
Bad guy, i feel ur courage,bleep em all nothing do u,thanks for the invitation bro

Wow. I'm seeing this late.
Just got access to my device yesternight.

You are welcome Boss.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Bluehaven:
Jackossky Jacko!
Happy Birthday to you bloody Nigga of a Yoruba Demon.
May the Chief of Yoruba Demon manifest greatly in your life and set your soul at ease and grant you longer life and prosperity than the rest. May the force be with you.
*winks*
Ann2012:

Happy birthday Jackossky
Wishing u all the best, more inspirations to update and more babes grin

seun9303:
Happy birthday boss. Age with grace.

YasirAsiwaju:
Better late than never, happy belated birthday to our amiable man... Age gracefully sir

Grins
Damolarh:

Happy birthday boss, many more year of celebration in good health

YasirAsiwaju:

Grins

I feel excited knowing you are all here.
Lemme go create a BANGER.

Good morning.

Ooops thanks for the wishes, they all melted my heart.
I.e if I have one grin

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Bluehaven:

LoLz...when a good reader reads and he gets confused then such post/article isn't worth it.
But what've read so far from you isn't confusing, but worth it.
In essence, bring it on as you've it and I tell/assure you, we won't be confused.
*winks*

Thanks but I want you to know that I wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't necessary.

Thanks for taking an interest in this story once again.
I greet you from the high places.

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by hAlexandro(m): 4:18am On Jul 05, 2018
grin lol
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingswaydavid: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Baddest nigga this night update...go put us for confusion ...fingers crossed...baba u gats service nike
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
kingswaydavid:
Baddest nigga this night update...go put us for confusion ...fingers crossed...baba u gats service nike

Smiles.
Brother, it starts from next week.
The vacation was awesome.
I had to go read some crazy stories.
Jeez.
Can't wait.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingin55(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Waiting 4 d update

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Auladimeji2: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
I love this story,Nike is ..... girl
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by UncleSnr(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2018
A new follower.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by tunjilomo(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2018
When is the next update?
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
tunjilomo:
When is the next update?
Tuesday sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / My Book Of Rants! / Without Promises...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.