Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Mearsk Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mearsk Recruitment (2267 Views)

Vacancies Available At Mtn, Mearsk And Oando / Moller Mearsk Test Format / Mearsk Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mearsk Recruitment by secretopen: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2007
PLS ALL NAIRALANDERS YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BEWARE OF MEARSK COMPANY THE DONT RECRUIT BUT THE WILL CALL YOU FOR TEST YOU WILL COME AND WASTE YOUR TRANSPORT YOU WILL PASS BUT THE WILL NOT EMPLOY YOU.I HAVE WITNESSS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO TOOKTHE TEST AND PASS BUT NO RECRUITMENT.IF YOU DAUT ME APPLY BELLOW THE WILL CALL YOU ,YOU WILL WRITE BUT EMPLOYMENT TILL THE YEAR 40000

We thank you for the interest you have shown in the A.P. Moller Group.
Yours sincerely,
for A. P. M Ø L L E R
Best regards
Nathalie Yamb
Senior Employment, Training & Development Manager
APM Terminals Apapa Ltd
Container Terminal, Apapa Port
Apapa, Wharf Road
Lagos, Nigeria

Olusola Toyin Aina
Human Resources - Recruitment
APM Terminals Apapa Ltd
Apapa - Nigeria
Tel: +234 (01) 8995140 - Fax: +233 (01) 8995140

http://www.apmterminals.com

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you must not read, copy, use or disclose the e-mail nor the c[/color]
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by doncee: 2:43am On Mar 20, 2007
it is true i am a living witness the are wicked
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by tjkano: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2007
me too is also a victim.
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by ronique: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2007
Hey guys,
You must not express your frustration by fallacious statements. Well, i guess it's obvious why none of you got employed with them, your grammer and spellings are terrible! Please, i advice you stop posting messages like this which may tend to discourage others. Why do you have to see only the negative, afterall i have a friend who made the MISE test last year and is gainfully employed with Maersk even without connection. Keep praying ,it may not just be Maersk for you, ok?
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by ritai(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2007
secretopen y?re u doin ds.pls dnt spoil ma mind cos i came in 2 lag 2day 4m Abj 4d test 2morow.ds tym is ours i pray dt urs must surely come.i wish all of us dt will pertake in d test best of luck.
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by vinc: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2007
IF YOU ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY MAERSK I BELIEVE OTHER COMPAMIES WILL EMPLOY YOU
I WANT TO DEBUNK YOUR ALLEGATIONS THAT THEY DO NOT EMPLOY. I WROTE THE TEST IN NOVEMBER 4,2006 DID THE INTERVIEW IN NOVEMBER AND GOT THE OFFER BY DECEMBER
RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING THERE
PLEASE DO NOT DISCOURAGE OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN WRITING THE TEST .THEY MIGHT BE LUCKY TO SCALE THE HURDLES.
THANKS
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by archbishop(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
This is true because i am a victim too
Please spread this around may be the management will
hear about it.
I think the management is not aware of this.
Thank you.

archbishop.

Re: Mearsk Recruitment by onmakpo: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2007
please can any well meaning nairalander tell me what he/she filled in d graduating year column [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by Bussybee: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hi Guys, dis info is true,i was also a victim,u might ve got the jobs but we dn't know if u pulled some stringes.Let people express their feelings about the issue, people like u can't understand cos u got a job there,my friend put urself in ur shoes. >:
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by afam1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2007
maersk is a fake company,tell the management i said so
how can they be playing with the emotions of more than 30,000 nigeria graduate that applied to there company
they are really fake people sad
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by walexy(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2007
I encountered the same problem.After passing the first and the second test, i was invited for an interview which i attended but till this moment i've not heard from them.
Someone told me b4 applying that there way of recruitment is ambiguous but i just went ahead cos i believe there is no harm in trying.
I think the coy should cultivate the habit of getting back to the job seekers even if they are not successful in any phase of their recruitment processes.
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by anifel20(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2007
Secretopen, stop making such statements that tends to discourage others, what gave you the impression that you pass, the written test,even if you do, did you pass all the stages of the interview?If yes, then I think you should keep praying for your time, i strongly believe that if you don't loose your head you will keep it. Just for all you said, I still want to thank you because you just gave me their website to go and apply! you know what? I will make it.
Re: Mearsk Recruitment by tglaz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
fellow nairalanders,i d like to beg of u all not to allow frusyration turn us into pessimists,it aint good for anyone of us.i also applied for the mearsk recruitment but i v not heard aword from them til date.just like glo says:rule your mind.pls dont let your mind rule you.thx.

(1) (Reply)

Oando Plc R Recruiting Internally / Hot Jobs In Nigeria Today? See Vacancies Inside / Eko Hotel Jobs - Purchasing Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.