Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari (28379 Views)

Presidency To Spend ₦402.2m On Maintenance Of Generators, Furniture, Others / Do You Know You Can Now Report Erring Officials To LASG And RRS? / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by jimjemo: 7:01pm On May 29, 2018
I have just bought 10litres of petrol now!
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by sammirano: 7:02pm On May 29, 2018
Saintmary:

I thought you typed FASHOLAHOOD
grin grin grin
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by ofwest47(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2018
The problem of power supply today is the so called Independent power supply companies , with power generations at about 7000 MW the distribution network have only about 55% capacity to distribute it and that is why the generating companies are complaining of high frequency of not less than 52hz destroying their equipment instead of a constant 50hz as designed for their machines. :PThe problem of power supply today is the so called Independent power supply companies , with power generations at about 7000 MW the distribution network have only about 55% capacity to distribute it and that is why the generating companies are complaining of high frequency of not less than 52hz destroying their equipment instead of a constant 50hz as designed for their machines.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by senatordossy: 7:05pm On May 29, 2018
jidemoh:
Since electricity was dropped into my estate on Lagos-Ibadan expressway over 7 months ago, I have not used my generator more than 5 times. Although I use inverter to supplement, it is still electricity that charges it.

Cost of buying fuel has drastically dropped from an average of #17k monthly. In the 7 months, I've only bought #4k fuel.
**Note that the #17k is for running the generator 2 hours daily. Any usage outside the 2 hrs is additional cost.

I use prepaid meter and watching my energy consumption, I use an average of #9k monthly on electricity which is way better than the amount I used to run my generator devoid of the attendant noise.
Lagos alone should not be used to express what is happening in the whole country
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by alsudaes1(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2018
LibertyRep:
He may be right. But the generalisation is what's not right.

Some areas might have seen an improvement in power supply but not my area, and I am a Nigerian.

I still buy fuel steady, and at higher price than in 2015.
Exactly my condition too, I have 3 generators, 99.99℅ of the power I use comes from the generators
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=senatordossy post=67996749][/quote]

I don't live in Lagos mind you.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by dapolaw(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2018
No be person wey don chop go fuel gen?
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by david22uu(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2018
the question should be do u have a generator.. if yes, snap let us see

Balyz:
The man is right , I havent used my generator in more than 6 months
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2018
ojotobiloba1:

Baba. Same hear oo. Alekuwodo area, experiencing a hitch in power at Night and early morning especially during week days for a week now

Don't mind this OneCorner dude. Just because his area has good light (if he's even saying the truth) means the whole Osun state has light.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by thunderbabs: 7:13pm On May 29, 2018
Buhari d scammer.. Which kind format e throw giv us so? shocked no electricity for the past 4 days now ryt here in abuja oo.. Generators hustling everywhere like say na factory we dey.. Shioor
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by zoedew: 7:15pm On May 29, 2018
Will you be quiet! I always had a brand new power generating set which I very rarely put to use. It was during your Presidency that it came under frequent usage due to the pronounced erratic supply of electricity!!
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Kendrick80(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
Ewoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...frm Lagos
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by dadark: 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
nigeria doesnt generate enough electricity for everybody....bad planning,greed,corruption will not allow it.....

steel plant still not working....we are still even busy with roads.....

money was wasted to do owambe.....
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Franking: 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
My gen is on as I type this. Haven't seen electricity in three months. Never had two hours of steady light. Never had those flashes for two consecutive days. I honestly don't know what Buhari is talking about.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by dikeigbo2(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2018
I smell lies
I smell lies
I smell lies
I smell liesssss
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by oobbaassbbaarr: 7:26pm On May 29, 2018
Here in moses adebisi street, oshogun, alapere ketu, Lagos state. We use about 15 to 18 hours power supply daily!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Manofvalor1: 7:27pm On May 29, 2018
haba!! ah!! some people sabi lie without shame for naija o! abi na the deadness wey dey affect baba na im block im ear? wey make im no hear generator wey wan tear persin ear 4 naija? even for nepa office dem dey use generator, even for asorock self dem dey use gen.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by drnoel: 7:27pm On May 29, 2018
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by dododawa1: 7:30pm On May 29, 2018
Government of,we will do this,we will do that,we are on it ,we will complete it
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by BilliBaron: 7:31pm On May 29, 2018
Keep on decieving yourself even NEPA office are using 24hours generator bcoz they don't have light.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by NotComplaining: 7:35pm On May 29, 2018
Nightwolf1:
Can u have light in a country where total megawatts of electricity generated is less than 4000 with over 180 million people depending on it?

Switzerland is less than 40 million people, generating 120, 000 megawatts of electricity..

Now is it not obvious that Nigeria is a place filled with worst kind of human specie who delight in telling lies?

Switzwerland has 40 mil ppl?? On which planet.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by elninowaxzy(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2018
HAVE NOT BEEN USING LIGHT SINCE 6MONTH DUE TO FAULTY TRANSFORMER IN MY AREA BUT OTHER AREA AS BEEN ENJOYIN ALMOST 24HRS AND I DONT THHNK I AVE TO BE BULLING THE PRESIDENT FOR THIS.LET PRAY FOR MORE BETTER NIGERIA
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Leopantro: 7:38pm On May 29, 2018
JESUS!!!!!
FUNKE!!! IS IT NEPA OR GEN WE ARE USING? WHEN LAST DID NEPA BRING LIGHT? APOSTLES MUST HEAR OF THIS.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Dantedasz(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2018
When you tell so many lies,that you start believing them to be true.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by deltaisgreat: 7:41pm On May 29, 2018
Can't some one rest in peace because of APC lie lie in this country again? You claim that you are 180m people, and you generate 7k megawatts and Nigerians are now enjoying light nyafu nyafu abi? Now let me bust your lie Mr. president. Even 10000 MW cannot sufficiently serve 100m people for 10 hour daily not to say 7000 MW is serving 180 million people well in Nigeria and that they no longer use generator. Okay ask China or Nigerian custom service if importation of generator has reduced. Let me tell you about a country where I have lived. Qatar total population is 2,689,294 and total power generation is over 10000 MW. So stop lying to Nigerians
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by menix(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2018
See me that is planning to buy Generator once I receive this month salary..

Nna, Ayam sure he was referring to the northern part of Nigeria..
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2018
Balyz:
The man is right , I havent used my generator in more than 6 months

Fear God with your lies...even Aso Rock cannot claim they haven't used the generator in 1 week.
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by WIXE(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2018
That's because u have made it extremely expensive
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by bonnyhope: 7:44pm On May 29, 2018
Power supply is far far worse than before... i repeat power supply is far far worse than before..
Reporting from ibeju lekki lagos
Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by konfused: 7:47pm On May 29, 2018
I have been buying fuel for the past 2weeks everyday, I wonder who writes all these speeches laced with countless lies for Buhari.

It is now obvious that something is fundamentally going on inside AsoRock that Nigerians are not aware of.

Any man that goes in there always lose his senses.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari by Smartademu(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2018
Somebody de fast and im de lie, which kind fasting be dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Court Stops Obiano From Campaigning As APGA Candidate / I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI / Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Unveil Agenda For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.