Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (38544 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by MARKone(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2018
Just don't enter if you are not ready, mentally, spiritually and otherwise, else the change will be like Buhari's own.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by daewoorazer(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2018
poshestmina:
No more 'follow follow'.
No more surprise gifts angry
No more keeping me in charge of his money ,ATM cards etc

You wan be his financial adviser for life?

I think that was just to impress u I suppose

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Uyi168: 8:33pm On May 29, 2018
Love is blind..na marriage dea open eye...

16 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by daewoorazer(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2018
MARKone:
Just don't enter if you are not ready, mentally, spiritually and otherwise, else the change will be like Buhari's own.

shocked
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by zangiff(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2018
The shape diminishes gradually but .....
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
For the first time in my life, i felt violated by my own bathroom when her friend (the longest period in the world) paid her a visit.

She carries bushy hair around in the house like my grandmum and spit around too.

I don't even think my roof will survive our 5th anniversary cos that woman will snore it down very soon.

Worst, how can i forget how she took meat from our pot, suck the soup and threw the meat back inside the pot?.

I don't know whether to call this PREDICAMENT, PROBLEM OR PALAVA?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by pawshjai(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2018
bachman:
Attend Training To Learn WEBSITE DESIGN, VIDEO EDITING, GRAPHICS, MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT For FREE In Ikeja, Lagos

Requirement: Come with your laptop...Practical Training Sessions
can i get more information on this please...cudnt see all dah was writen in d pics...please am interested
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by paparazzi1987(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
We had a very cute son

Got a new job

Got promoted twice within 18 month in my job

I Was able to easily raise funds to migrate to Canada for my msc.

Got a very attractive job in canada after my Msc

Now am patiently waiting for her and my son to Join me soon InShaAllah

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Emitayonte: 8:41pm On May 29, 2018
Maturity
This determines if you stay married or not.
Anyone can get married.
Staying married and happily so too is the big job requiring a lot of maturity.

9 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by encryptjay(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2018
Still waiting for the married folks to turn up. Thread should have been allowed to progress a bit before bringing it to front-page. Look how the first page is kinda messed up. I guess we'll start reading detailed inputs from the third page.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by encryptjay(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2018
OrangeDream:
For the first time in my life, i felt violated by my own bathroom when her friend (the longest period in the world) paid her a visit.

She carries bushy hair around in the house like my grandmum and spit around too.

I don't even think my roof will survive our 5th anniversary cos that woman will snore it down very soon.

Worst, how can i forget how she took meat from our pot, suck the soup and threw the meat back inside the pot?.

Choi

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by spiritedtete: 8:49pm On May 29, 2018
Stop hanging out with the boys.( not intentional)

Funny how I started seeing life from another perspective.

"It is now see you when I see you"

And everything changed ... more money... more cars... properties and travels...

Actually , even if anything happen tommorrow (God forbidd it) let the world know that "I married my own wife" 7 years and counting : wink

59 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Didi2d(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
For me, I knew most of her bad attitude. But I thought she will adjust and change for good when we eventually start staying together, but I was totally wrong. Now am in the regretting zone.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by dominique(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
OrangeDream:

Damn! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by alertness(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2018
OrangeDream:

cheesy
OrangeDream:

the meat part

2 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
Step mom was neat, peaceful, quiet, prayerful but now the reverse is the case

My dear, she pretend o BUT marriage open my papa eyes shocked
RIP dad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
I cant wait to experience dat 'change' i swear
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by brainiac228(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
poshestmina:
No more 'follow follow'. No more surprise gifts angry No more keeping me in charge of his money ,ATM cards etc
Eya sorry! cry

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by RALPHOW(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2018
You will see his and her true colour no more pretend
If she is the type that insult, she will insult you like no man business especially if there is no money.
If he is the type that can not control himself he will beat her up mercilessly.
If she is the type that have home training she will respect you more if you have money
If he is the type that is gentle he will leave house for her instead of fight.
Bottom line guys make sure you get a good job before marraige. Forget all the pretend I will manage with you. Without money she will insult you.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2018
Hmmmmm...so everyone is now single shocked .......married peeps show ya faces na..i wan learn

3 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by hush15: 8:57pm On May 29, 2018
daewoorazer:
Men, Women naturally tend to impress their other half while in the period of courtship.

Please what do you think we (the upcoming ones) should look out for (the most) during courtship?

I have heard cases of:

Neat turned dirty
Meek turned hostile

Everything...

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by ivolt: 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
smiley smiley
All the marriage advisers who know the beginning and the end have all disappeared.
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2018
You become more experienced and learn to tolerate your spouse. Especially the nagging part of it

9 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by engrjacuzzi: 8:59pm On May 29, 2018
no more green bottles and PES no more rotation of girls.

4 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by BedLam: 8:59pm On May 29, 2018
My wife changed for good after marriage. In fact, she will do anything to please me as long as I don't like it but me being reasonable, I know the limit and don't force it. . She's taken her gym serious and eating healthy. She doesn't wear those witch looking make ups. Dresses to slay because I like it.

Overall, I made the best decision when I got married at 25 and she was 27 plus.

Personality matters alot.

Make I finish my salad.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Vianna(f): 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
OrangeDream:

are you for real or you made this up?

9 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2018
RALPHOW:
You will see his and her true colour no more pretend
If she is the type that insult, she will insult you like no man business especially if there is no money.
If he is the type that can not control himself he will beat her up mercilessly.
If she is the type that have home training she will respect you more if you have money
If he is the type that is gentle he will leave house for her instead of fight.
Bottom line guys make sure you get a good job before marraige. Forget all the pretend I will manage with you. Without money she will insult you.
shocked
wow

5 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Vianna(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2018
BedLam:
My wife changed for good after marriage. In fact, she will do anything to please me as long as I don't like it but me being reasonable, I know the limit and don't force it. . She's taken her gym serious and eating healthy. She doesn't wear those witch looking make ups. Dresses to slay because I like it.

Overall, I made the best decision when I got married at 25 and she was 27 plus.

Personality matters alot.

Make I finish my salad.
She was older than you when you both married?

5 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by BedLam: 9:02pm On May 29, 2018
Vianna:

She was older than you when you both married?
Yes and still older wink

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2018
MARKone:

pls expantiaite sir
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by ethicalUser(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
The meek turned hostile is what I find difficult to understand.. I broke up with my gf bcoz of this reason. It's just sad.

2 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by HARDDON: 9:04pm On May 29, 2018
HIM
Six pack turned One big pot that can't but make him lazy n go snoring at night angry

Became concious about incessant icream/chocolates/shawarma/ drinks n taking her out

The Tiger in bed died. One week One round

Rarely take note of her new hair/nails/lingerie unlike courtship days

Forgets Annivasary/birthdays. You cant be chasing chadas and still have memory space for such trivials...

HER

Figure 8 turns round balloon! You could literally kick her about like a ball. N she would roll grin

No work out. Eats like an eel

The wet n wavy sways dies. Is that your momma or wify?

The acrobatic swirling ends. S3x dies. Happens only in dreams. She tired.

Then she gets preggy n even d s3x in dreams dies. He gets swayed.... Woes!

Chridren comes n her affection/attention shifts

Belligerent airs. Mood swings. Silent treatment.

angry

Hey, these are nothing but the musings of a drunken soul! If you quote me any where else, I would deny it.

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience At A Traditional Marriage Ceremony Today. / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.