Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61743 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Cynie42: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by greatnaija01: 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

you are also materialistic (NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, YOU ACTUALLY ARE.)

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

So pls make up your LIFE by making up your MIND to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL.

Your bestie MUST always be your LOVER.... So stop deceiving yourself.

THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH, BUT SWALLOW IT AND IT WILL CURE YOU.

Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

657 Likes 37 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by donstan18: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
Argh! what are you waiting for? shocked

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed

814 Likes 65 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy grin i already know hw dis film will end

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
m
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by EzendiEgo1: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
Cynie42:

konji no go kill you for this world

This is why I hate women

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by onlyme07(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
Obinrin...Woman...haba

Fear God.!!!

21 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
that your best friend will turn to your worst enemy when the chips are down.

countless relationships has ended because of bestie. any lady,that comes close to my bf as a bestie will hear nwii from me.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by egorov(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
Okay, 3rd cheating loading

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy grin i already know hw dis film will end
tell us more.grin

11 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by DannyJ19(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
konji no go kill you for this world
This is why I hate women
Even your mother

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2018
I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice.

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mhisbliss(f): 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
Cynie42:

No insult plz
He has Been with you for three good years, and it has been going well, it means he's your best friend not the stranger that just came into the pic and tried to sabotage something you biult for three good years, Have you asked yourself what made him stick with you that long despite the fact that you cheated twice? I blame him for forgiving you twice, because you're now taking his forgiveness for granted, don't be surprised when he vanish like the wind when he gets in your pants

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
Cynie42:

No insult plz

# YOU'VE ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND ON GOING OUT WITH THIS NEW GUY AND CHEATING AGAIN.. FORGET ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU, THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE CUS YOU ALREADY WANT IT.

# YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL FORGIVE YOU AGAIN, AND ENDURE THE PAIN. HE'S BROKE AND DEPENDS ON YOU.. YOU HAVE A BUSINESS, SOME MONEY.. HE DOESN'T REALLY HAVE ANY OPTIONS THAN TO SMILE IN THIS OPPRESSION.

# HOW DO YOU GET TOO ATTACHED TO A CUSTOMER (YOUR NEW BESTIE) TO THE EXTENT YOU'RE CLOSER TO HIM THAN YOUR MAN OF 3 YEARS?

JUST ACKNOWLEDGE YOU'RE A GAMER AND STOP LOOKING FOR APPROVAL FOR ANYTHING BY CREATING THREADS SEEKING ADVICE WHEN DEEP DOWN YOU'VE MADE UP YOUR MIND.

I FEEL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOUR GUY.. WHO FORGIVE BETRAYERS MORE THAN ONCE.
IF YOU SAY SORRY AND STILL SCREW THINGS UP SAME WAY THEN THERE'S NO REASON TO STICK WITH YOU.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 29, 2018
...even after forgiving you twice for cheating on him.
Women are the most confused species among the beings, even soldier ants have direction. Tufiakwa.

Abeg give us your boyfriend number, he needs some advice, at least to tell him to dump your sorry azz and focus on his future. Sometimes, women disgust me. angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
donstan18:
Argh! what are you waiting for? shocked

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that. undecided

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him.

Then when they are done pounding you like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church and be shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient!....C'mon will you get out of here and go get your PVC!

Cheater!
grin grin grin grin grin i wan die oo

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by kovah(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke.
Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you.

If you like the other guy, give it a shot.
It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley
another misguided feminist opinion....

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you.

It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley
so true,never trust the love of a broke guy.

he's still nice cos he's still broke and jobless and no girl can take him for now, hence,the cling.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
...even after forgiving you twice for cheating on him.
Women are the most confused species among the beings, even soldier ants have direction. Tufiakwa.

Abeg give us your boyfriend number, he needs some advice, at least to tell him to dump your sorry azz and focus on his future. Sometimes, women disgust me. angry
it's becAuse he's broke,guys don't forgive that easily.
especially the made ones.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2018
kovah:
another misguided feminist opinion....

Why don't you say something sensible?
Not this feminist rant you guys come up with.

Everyday, some of you are here shaming ladies that are unmarried. Calling them evening newspapers. Yet, you guys have held down one girl for 3yrs and more---padlock boyfriends.

It is the reality that girls will keep breaking up with their jobless boyfriends. Her biological clock is ticking and there is no guarantee that the said boyfriend would even end up with her finally.

So, what were you saying? Misguided menist.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Kimcutie: 8:46pm On May 29, 2018
Say yes to the guy, after all what are you?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
He has Been with you for three good years, and it has been going well, it means he's your best friend not the stranger that just came into the pic and tried to sabotage something you biult for three good years, Have you asked yourself what made him stick with you that long despite the fact that you cheated twice? I blame him for forgiving you twice, because you're now taking his forgiveness for granted, don't be surprised when he vanish like the wind when he gets in your pants
I'm not supportive of the cheating nature of the lady but let's talk about this.

do you think that the said guy will take it likely if he's made and had alot of money at disposal?

he is still with her because of the financial benefits he's sipping from her wotkplace.
men don't take shiit so long they are made.
this one is still pitiful cos of his financial status.

wait,till he becomes rich.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

so true,never trust the love of a broke guy.

he's still nice cos he's still broke and jobless and no girl can take him for now, hence,the cling.

They can love o, their loyalty is what you should never trust.
Not just broke guys, but broke ladies too.

She even tried to date him. I won't and that's me being realistic.
Finished NYSC 3yrs ago? I can already tell his average age range.

The young man is trying to build his life, his wife is in SS2 now.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by kovah(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Why don't you say something sensible?
Not this feminist rant you guys come up with.

Everyday, some of you are here shaming ladies that are unmarried. Calling them evening newspapers. Yet, you guy have held down one girl for 3yrs and more---padlock boyfriends.

It is the reality that girls will keep breaking up with their jobless boyfriends. Her biological clock is ticking and there is no guarantee that the said boyfriend would even end up with her finally.

So, what were you saying? Misguided menist.
ur bitterness is too obvious....Hide it a bit...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mhisbliss(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

I'm not supportive of the cheating nature of the lady but let's talk about this.

do you think that the said guy will take it likely if he's made and had alot of money at disposal?

he is still with her because of the financial benefits he's sipping from her wotkplace.

You can't jump into conclusions like that, Maybe he really likes her, irrespective of his financial status

18 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o

I was scrolling downwards looking for your comment after Donstan18 (your husband from the Future) & I found it, Just as I predicted the statements would be cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Kimcutie: 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

If he's rich, he will use his money and buy another girl? LOL

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Martin0(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:

.hmmmm you are more matured than I thought, who gave birth to you

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

tell us more.grin
cos that op"s customer is loaded she dey look for way to ditch her broke boyfriend.i know that this her customer is riding a Venza and her eyes don dey do chuku chuku for the guy ride.now she wants to dump her broke unemployed boyfriend for this rich guy but guilty concience is already affecting her hence her coming here for so called advice.all wetin she dey look for here na to get enuf encouragement to dump her broke bf.but weda we bash ooo..or we support her she will still dump her guy for the rich customer.her mind don already dey made up cheesy.

25 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mhisbliss(f): 8:51pm On May 29, 2018
Martin0:

.hmmmm you are more matured than I thought, who gave birth to you
My mama grin

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
You can't jump into conclusions like that, Maybe he really likes her, irrespective of his financial status
or maybe he doesn't 80%.

when he makes money,he will start by saying she's an evening newspaper just like the ones we have here.
most men are like that.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2018
I am sorry op, Please clarify your intentions

Do you want Nairalanders to approve your side aristo work cheating or what?

Or do you want us to tell you to leave your bf?

All I can tell from your story is that you have a " paper boyfriend" while you do your aristo runz at the side, but apparently you are starting to feel guilty for your actions and you came to a public forum to seek validation.

My advice.

Leave that boy alone and face your Aristo work squarely because any guy that could have forgiven you despite cheating on him twice is merely tolerating you not in love with you. He will leave you when the opportunity presents itself.

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.