Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61840 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
The question is what kind of relationship are they into??!

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:

cos that op"s customer is loaded she dey look for way to ditch her broke boyfriend.i know that this her customer is riding a Venza and her eyes don dey do chuku chuku for the guy ride.now she wants to dump her broke unemployed boyfriend for this rich guy but guilty concience is already affecting her hence her coming here for so called advice.all wetin she dey look for here na to get enuf encouragement to dump her broke bf.but weda we bash ooo..or we support her she will still dump her guy for the rich customer.her mind don already dey made up cheesy.
her mind is totally made up.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2018
Kimcutie:
If he's rich, he will use his money and buy another girl? LOL
he will cheat on her with morethan 10 girls and eventually dump her.

broke guys are evil when they start seeing peanuts.

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:
that your best friend will turn to your worst enemy when the chips are down.

countless relationships has ended because of bestie.
any lady,that comes close to my bf as a bestie will hear nwii from me.

...relationships have...
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

her mind is totally made up.cheesy
of course yes grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Kimcutie: 8:57pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

he will cheat on her with morethan 10 girls and eventually dump her.

broke guys are evil when they start seeing peanuts.
Don't you think that's generalization? I don't think all "broke guys" do that.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

I'm not supportive of the cheating nature of the lady but let's talk about this.

do you think that the said guy will take it likely if he's made and had alot of money at disposal?

he is still with her because of the financial benefits he's sipping from her wotkplace.
men don't take shiit so long they are made.
this one is still pitiful cos of his financial status.

wait,till he becomes rich.

do you think the said lady (op) would have cheated (twice sef) if the guy "had a lot of money at his disposal" undecided

lets face it, the girl's a whôre!!! (like most ladies in relationships)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

I was scrolling downwards looking for your comment after Don stan18 (your husband from the Future) & I found it, Just as I predicted the statements would be cheesy

That's the sad reality.
Personally, I don't do things with my age group.

Men marry down: it protects their ego
Women marry up: it tames their ego.

(exceptions apply).

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2018
Kimcutie:
Don't you think that's generalization? I don't think all "broke guys" do that.
80% of them are like that.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
I am sorry op, Please clarify your intentions

Do you want Nairalanders to approve your side aristo work cheating or what?

Or do you want us to tell you to leave your bf?

All I can tell from your story is that you have a " paper boyfriend" while you do your aristo runz at the side, but apparently you are starting to feel guilty for your actions and you came to a public forum to seek validation. He will leave you when the opportunity presents itself.

My advise

leave that boy alone and face your Aristo work squarely because any guy that could have forgiven you despite cheating on him twice is merely tolerating you not in love with you.

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

do you think the said lady (op) would have cheated (twice sef) if the guy "had a lot of money at his disposal" undecided

lets face it, the girl's a whôre!!! (like most ladies in relationships)
any person can cheat in a relationship, no matter the statue.

but the after math effect is what I'm talking about.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Kimcutie: 9:01pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

80% of them are like that.
That's a more than. Well it's all good.

Nice talking to you though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
I don't abuse people but this OP na Ashewo

She no get levels at all

I pity the man that will marry you because your Toto go don wide like borehole

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mhisbliss(f): 9:05pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

or maybe he doesn't 80%.

when he makes money,he will start by saying she's an evening newspaper just like the ones we have here.
most men are like that.
Maybe just maybe
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
I don't abuse people but this OP na Ashewo

She no get levels at all

I pity the man that will marry you because your Toto go don wide like borehole
abeg shut up.
is it when she dates your kind that she will get level?

You sef.

8 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Maybe just maybe
sure.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin
Bruv that is the simple truth. The chick na Runz girl. All those my close or closet friend no follow.

If she is not interested, I believe she should have made her intentions known before getting to this stage.

How can an average girl with a decent source of income (shop) cheat on her bf twice and still contemplating doing it again. cheesy

The girl na Aristo i beg cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

any person can cheat in a relationship, no matter the statue.

but the after math effect is what I'm talking about.

any person can cheat in a relationship no matter the statue (status you mean) but "any person" cannot love genuinely in a relationship no matter the status abi undecided

what aftermath effect are you even talking about

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

That's the sad reality.
Personally, I don't do things with my age group.

Men marry down: it protects their ego
Women marry up: it tames their ego.

(exceptions apply).

True, actually the best thing to help her jobless BF is to breakup with him. Sometimes best way to move forward is go backwards & start over.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Espada10: 9:08pm On May 29, 2018
Kai!!

Omo see headline

(I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie)

Poverty is bad

14 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

abeg shut up.
is it when she dates your kind that she will get level?

You sef.
Birds of The same feather , I ain't surprised you taking sides with the OP
Na same level una dey

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On May 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

True, actually the best thing to help her jobless BF is to breakup with him. Sometimes best way to move forward is go backwards & start over.

True story!

Their foundation is already shaky with her cheating.
She should move on.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

any person can cheat in a relationship no matter the statue (status you mean) but "any person" cannot love genuinely in a relationship no matter the status abi undecided

what aftermath effect are you even talking about
I don't really like long talks.

yes,no matter what defines you,if your partner wants to cheat on you,he/she will do that irrespective of whether poor or rich.
haven't you come across numerous threads on how rich ones lament on their cheating partners after providing heaven and earth for them?

then,after the cheating partner has commited the crime, it's left for the innocent partner to decide if he/she wants the cheating partner back.
In most cases,the rich guys tend to move on without thinking twice prolly cos they have got alot of things and ladies at their doorstep.

but in a case where the guy is broke and jobless,he tends to forgive easily especially when he's daily manner is coming from the lady that cheated.

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2018
Cynie42:
I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?
This is the spirit of oloshoism speaking in you

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Birds of The same feather , I ain't surprised you taking sides with the OP
Na same level una dey
I'm being factual.
and no,I respect my relationship.

the problem is you talking about level when you are clueless about what level is all about.
and for the record,she's moving from a low to high level.tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Brite02(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
greatnaija01:
You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

you are also materialistic (NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, YOU ACTUALLY ARE.)

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

So pls make up your LIFE by making up your MIND to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL.

Your bestie MUST always be your LOVER.... So stop deceiving yourself.

THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH, BUT SWALLOW IT AND IT WILL CURE YOU.

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
Dillusionist:

I'm being factual.
and no,I respect my relationship.

the problem is you talking about level when you are clueless about what level is all about.
and for the record, she's moving from a low to high level. tongue

Low level because the boyfriend is jobless

High level because the new guy got little change you don't know the source..

That's how your likes end up in the hands of money ritualists.

14 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
Bruv that is the simple truth. The chick na Runz girl. All those my close or closet friend no follow.

If she is not interested, I believe she should have made her intention known before getting to this stage.

How can an average girl with a decent source of income (shop) cheat on her bf twice and still contemplating doing it again. cheesy

The girl na Aristo i beg cheesy
the funny thing of it all is even dat her customer she"s intending to date go just wan chop and clean mouth.the made guy is not a fool.he know say dis girl na im money she dey trip for.but he just wan chop her and move on.for a runzgirl she"s not even sharp cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:

the funny thing of it all is even dat her customer she"s intending to date go just wan chop and clean mouth.the made guy is not a fool.he know say dis girl na im money she dey trip for.but he just wan chop her and move on.for a runzgirl she"s not even sharp cheesy.
She is a runz girl with church mind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
My mama grin
I see,grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
My mama grin
I see,grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
She is a runz girl with church mind cheesy
runzgirl with church mind grin grin grin...hahaha grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.