Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61838 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
trapQ:
Your comment is as stupid as you are.
Hey you, get the fvck outta my mention.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by muffyt05: 2:10pm On May 30, 2018
Op,I beg where is your shop located,I want to be your customer too,you know what I mean
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by akinwumibabarin: 2:29pm On May 30, 2018
girls

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Awaja(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2018
Your already faded in the book of fidelity,why do ladies keep loosing great relationships for peanuts.
If the jobless graduate get job tomorrow and dumbs you ,ppl will start yelling.
Do you know what ,I don’t blame you ,I blame Jonathan and the past administration for taking us aback.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by youcanmakeit: 2:42pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:

cos that op"s customer is loaded she dey look for way to ditch her broke boyfriend.i know that this her customer is riding a Venza and her eyes don dey do chuku chuku for the guy ride.now she wants to dump her broke unemployed boyfriend for this rich guy but guilty concience is already affecting her hence her coming here for so called advice.all wetin she dey look for here na to get enuf encouragement to dump her broke bf.but weda we bash ooo..or we support her she will still dump her guy for the rich customer.her mind don already dey made up cheesy.
Baba, you're so on point. The lady has already make the decision to leave the jobless bf, she's just looking for approvals from people so she wouldn't feel bad..

Sense cannot kill you..

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Leo10000(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
ewo oooooo!!!
ANOTHER NINA IN THE MAKING
GOD SAW THE FUTURE BY NOT MAKING LADIES BREAD WINNERS OF THE HOUSE,DEM ll keep whining everyday about how jobless u are

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by VeniJu: 3:17pm On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz
very serious delima.
I know how it is.
chat me up let's talk privately.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mhisbliss(f): 3:20pm On May 30, 2018
Silumi:

Lmao....how old are you? Dude is broke no man with substance will take this.. love is a choice..you don't make it with people who keep hurting you.if he is still staying he obviously thinks she is doing him a favour.
Old enough to teach you a thing or two, love is not a choice, very naive statement there,we don't choose who we fall inlove with nor can we turn it on and off as we please, I've seen people who got married to ladies who had babies outside wedlock yet they're still living in peace, i have seen wives who made infidelity a career but thier husbands stayed with them, so going on and on about his financial status like a raving lunatic makes me believe you're not even old enough to use nairaland, you don't know another about life
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mhisbliss(f): 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
ROSYL:

Don't you think he's been with her for three years because he's broke and she's got something going. He even forgave her after cheating twice, lmao, girl, this guy is still putting up with you because he's broke. Let him make money and see how he will dump your cheating ass.

Cut him loose now and give the present guy a chance. Some people settle because of how far they've been in a relationship. Guys, it's not always how far but how well. Poster, please use your time wisely.
You only heard her side of the story, have you ever been cheated on by a boyfriend? If yes, when he begged did you forgive him? If yes why did you forgive him? This thing happens all the time, I've actually seen people who forgave thier partners countless times on the grounds of infidelity, had it been the OP called him rich, you guys wouldn't be holding on to the financial part of the whole story and making cockeyed assumptions

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On May 30, 2018
Princedapace:

Who dey hell is broke? I just ducking shared my dam my opinion. My point here is. If she has the money why not help her bf? This has nothing to do with being broke. Becus we have more and more broke Nigerian girls than guys.

It is about helping ur bf if u can. Many Nigerian guys are currently paying their gf fee. I know how much my fiancee means to me and how much help I have e rendered to her to make her a better person. If I had left her for not having cash, how would she feel? Make una talk like una get conscience small. The lady has a better financial means, she should help for guy jareee.

Yawns... grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CanadianEnginee(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.

the man wey hurt you, must have really dealt with you. It shows in your replies. your pain stems from the fact that you aren`t married and so you wont want to see other girls in fruitful relationships, you'll rather wrongly advice them so they can be as frustrated as you are.

What a silly advice you gave her. People like you give other ladies stu?pid advice just so they can suffer later.
Its left to her to use her own head.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by frozen70(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz
I think the issue with you is that you are yet to make up your mind to be faithful with your bf, keep fucking around as you wish because no man has payed bride price on you. But bear in mind that you have the tendencies of being unfaithful with your partner whenever you get married and who ever you get married too.earn to practice self discipline in a relationship.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Dillusionist(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
not true oo. There are broke guys wey girls dey run after. Even in some cases they collect money from rich guys and spend it on these broke guys. And u know when a girl acts in such a way there's dat tin wey d broke guy dey give am wey d rich guy can't give hercheesy
cheesycheesy
true

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
You only heard her side of the story, have you ever been cheated on by a boyfriend? If yes, when he begged did you forgive him? If yes why did you forgive him? This thing happens all the time, I've actually seen people who forgave thier partners countless times on the grounds of infidelity, had it been the OP called him rich, you guys wouldn't be holding on to the financial part of the whole story and making cockeyed assumptions

blah blah we all know men and their egos hardly forgive, when their women cheat not to talk of cheating twice. Take this to the bank, he's sticking around because he's broke.

To answer your question, no, i have never been cheated on. The day he cheats is the day it all ends, whether husband or boyfriend. If you are a husband, I will be kind enough to pack your briefs and a few pants and t shirts, keep them by the for you door and change the locks. Goodbye.
Thank God I live in a country where the man has to be the one to leave the house not the way round. I don't cheat and I expect my partner not to. It's not rocket science.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Princedapace(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Yawns... grin grin

Lol
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mhisbliss(f): 3:48pm On May 30, 2018
ROSYL:

blah blah we all know men and their egos hardly forgive, when their women cheat not to talk of cheating twice. Take this to the bank, he's sticking around because he's broke.

To answer your question, no, i have never been cheated on. The day he cheats is the day it all ends, whether husband or boyfriend. If you are a husband, I will be kind enough to pack your briefs and a few pants and t shirts, keep them by the for you door and change the locks. Goodbye.
Thank God I live in a country where the man has to be the one to leave the house not the way round. I don't cheat and I expect my partner not to. It's not rocket science.
Ok whatever
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Princedapace(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Yawns... grin grin

U are a character... Lol
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On May 30, 2018
Princedapace:

U are a character... Lol

I must commend you for not being insulting cheesy
Yes, I know I am a character grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Princedapace(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

I must commend you for not being insulting cheesy
Yes, I know I am a character grin

I have been laughing here ever since.

U are really a fun person. That is good.

I rarely insult anyone. Not part of me at all.

Nice one dear.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
Princedapace:

I have been laughing here ever since.

U are really a fun person. That is good.

I rarely insult anyone. Not part of me at all.

Nice one dear.

Awwwww.
People like you, make me wanna be better behaved grin
I'm glad I made you laugh. Have a nice day.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

that's what I hear being preached everywhere na. from church to SM. cook, clean, be "umbu" and submissive good wife. obey your head. call him lord. so I have come to the conclusion that men don't need love. simple. so when you're marrying your housemaid she needs one who she can gain better wages from. I have finally come to realize marriage is transnational. marrying for love is Modern day scam.

ALOL !! but why do nigerian women alway out do things,,naturally women take care of the home it same everywhere in the world.. if you love a man taking care of him wonnt be a national issue ,it will flow in you naturally.
i stand to be corrected it either you are lazy or you are not capable of loving,, if you donnt serve as a wife/gurlfriend ,you can alway serve other purposes.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Princedapace(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Awwwww.
People like you, make me wanna be better behaved grin
I'm glad I made you laugh. Have a nice day.

Thank u dearie.

Just checked ur profile, u must be a popular person.
Over 200 likes. That means u are generally a fun person.

Have a nice day too. Hope to catch up with u here soon.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by 1stNumeroUno: 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
ROSYL:

Ehn-ehn, I told James he'd have been homeless several times if he has been living in some "country".
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by smeag0l(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
Poco, please let's call a spade a spade. The lady has cheating in her genes. Btw, are you an evening newspaper?cos I'm looking for one. They're matured smiley lol
pocohantas:

Why don't you say something sensible?
Not this feminist rant you guys come up with.

Everyday, some of you are here shaming ladies that are unmarried. Calling them evening newspapers. Yet, you guys have held down one girl for 3yrs and more---padlock boyfriends.

It is the reality that girls will keep breaking up with their jobless boyfriends. Her biological clock is ticking and there is no guarantee that the said boyfriend would even end up with her finally.

So, what were you saying? Misguided menist.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by shomutuski(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

you are also materialistic (NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, YOU ACTUALLY ARE.)

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

So pls make up your LIFE by making up your MIND to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL.

Your bestie MUST always be your LOVER.... So stop deceiving yourself.

THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH, BUT SWALLOW IT AND IT WILL CURE YOU.

spot on. that's all this ladies want. one guy that they will see as spare while they keep enjoying then when they are old and spent they go back to him............ am off relationship till i can provide extensively for myself, girlfriend and my family........

i repeat no girl will ever be loyal if you are broke or living life minimally............ that's how women are created to always lean on the strongest branch..............

cant have my heart broken because i choose to love without caution...

money over them hoes
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2018
smeag0l:
Poco, please let's call a spade a spade. The lady has cheating in her genes. Btw, are you an evening newspaper?cos I'm looking for one. They're matured smiley

Are you rich, like rich?

smeag0l:
That'll be left for you to find out. By the way, are you igbo?

Is your money reserved for only igbo girls?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
ericsmith:

ALOL !! but why do nigerian women alway out do things,,naturally women take care of the home it same everywhere in the world.. if you love a man taking care of him wonnt be a national issue ,it will flow in you naturally.
i stand to be corrected it either you are lazy or you are not capable of loving,, if you donnt serve as a wife/gurlfriend ,you can alway serve other purposes.

my point isn't about taking care of the home tho. read the whole comment again. if you are getting married based on mutual love and understanding there is no need for the language of submit expected from only one party. if you are marrying for a woman to take care of the home alone then don't complain when she also wants something from you.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Ziggylady(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
grossintel:
Hahahahahah, this reminds me of one of my ex girlfriends who left me over a dude she felt was better than me. Yeah, I was broke, boring, confused and depressed. I owned a phone shop and I got robbed and lost alot of money. The business was already crashing and this my ex girlfriend suggested I buy a container and find a small corner in the market and use as my new shop instead of paying rent again. I didn't take the advice, I felt it will make things worse for me. She met this other guy who owns a car and was working with an oil company, well he became her Best friend and fvcked her at will. She stopped coming to see me at my shop and spent more time in church, when I asked her she will tell me she joined the choir but the truth is the guy lives around her church and she goes to see him always. Well, the summery of the story, I found out the truth and I was willing to forgive her but the b*itch felt I was too weak of a man and gave me the most stupid excuse of all I don't deserve such a good man like you, you will find someone better.
I'm not rich now but I'm doing way better than her oil company boyfriend cheesy, she got bored of the guy and started fvcking his friends sha. So the whole thing turned to a Gang b*ng and she went on fvcking spray and the Niggas where having mad fun. When she finally realized her mistake she came back begging, for the past two years she has been begging me to take her back, she has tried so many things including seducing me which didn't work. After I told her I was getting married on whatsapp the b*itch blocked me grin and I'm glad she did.

So young lady, I'm not sure why you do what you do but I know your really hurting the poor guy. You even highlighted the fact that his jobless and you own a supermarket. Please, get off your high horse, this might sound like a big achievement to you but trust me when I say it's nothing. This guy your looking down on, who appears like a weak man to you because he takes your shit might not be so weak after all. I feel his pain and I know his working soo hard to prove this to you, if you think this new guy is a better man good for you. But to be honest with you, you are bored of your current relationship because you think this new guy is more exciting and fun to be with. You want to try something new, be careful of your actions. If you date him all because of this somwhere along the line you will get bored of him and who will you date next, his exciting friends? My girlfriend is very pretty, we've been dating for about 1 year and 6 months but spoiler alert! I'm getting bored of her. This is the reality, it doesn't mean I should fvck around
because I'm tired of seeing her face all the time, only wh*res do that. Please rethink your actions but if you really want to date this new guy, free your poor boyfriend and stop hurting him, it sucks.

Every male on Nairaland dumped by a gurl was because they were poor. .They became 'rich' later while the girl begged to be taken back undecided...and ofcourse they said no

...Yet bitterness is written all over your post lipsrsealed

It is same stale style of stories all the time ..You guys should be creative and come up with another line of stories
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Duru009(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2018
If you cheated before, you will certainly cheat again n again n again until you are finally caught !

Congratulations!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by smeag0l(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2018
That'll be left for you to find out. By the way, are you igbo?
pocohantas:

Are you rich, like rich?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Are you rich, like rich?

The new UjuJoan.

Yall Eastern chicks too like billionaires grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.