Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,557 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. (1435 Views)

Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR / Hotel: Short Time Service Around Alausa, Ikeja / I Need A Short Time Hotel Or Cheap Hotels Around Gowon Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by 00Ademi(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2018
Firstly, Please Pardon me if my subject is misleading

I was invited for a World Blockchain Forum: Security Tokens & ICOs in New York, US. The submit will hold from June 11 to June 13. Basically, i have now till June 10 to get a US visa I'm in search of who will help me in getting the visa, this is a huge and lifetime opportunity for me as i won't want to miss this for anything

NB: I have an international passport and this is my first time of applying for a visa.

On fp: More audience will be appreciated CC: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by 00Ademi(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2018
Please i want and need your responses on this thread. Will it be possible i get a US visa withing the short period of now and till June 10 cry

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by tessytessy(f): 9:45pm On May 29, 2018
No date till October, 2018
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by 00Ademi(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2018
tessytessy:
sorry i do not understand what you meant by no date till October, 2018.
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by bedspread: 5:48am On May 30, 2018
tessytessy:
HOW? everybody wan Travelllll?
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by 00Ademi(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2018
bedspread:
HOW? everybody wan Travelllll?
i don't really get what she means by that. And moreover i don't need much duration for the visa, if its two weeks visa I'm okay.

Do my thing at the submit and come back home not really one of those that believe one has to leave the shore of Nigeria before one can make it Nah!!!
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by Chuchunana: 7:49am On May 30, 2018
That's what everybody says until they go and the bulk of them don't come back.
Anyway, the earliest appointment day is in October...doesn't look like you'll be able to make it but you can always try.

May the odds work in your favour, all the best.

Be legit! Do legit!

1 Like

Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by 00Ademi(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2018
Chuchunana:
That's what everybody says until they go and the bulk of them don't come back.
Anyway, the earliest appointment day is in October...doesn't look like you'll be able to make it but you can always try.

May the odds work in your favour, all the best.

Be legit! Do legit!
October?? So bad for my country. cry and my colleagues that were also invited (Germans) were not even discussing about visa ish.
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by bedspread: 11:09am On May 30, 2018
00Ademi:
9 i don't really get what she means by that. And moreover i don't need much duration for the visa, if its two weeks visa I'm okay.

Do my thing at the submit and come back home not really one of those that believe one has to leave the shore of Nigeria before one can make it Nah!!!
U need to start your Application immediately. time is sooo crucial
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by 00Ademi(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2018
bedspread:
U need to start your Application immediately. time is sooo crucial
someone just said the earlier i can get it is October. What do you think about that please?
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by KirikiriStar: 12:07pm On May 30, 2018
00Ademi:
9 i don't really get what she means by that. And moreover i don't need much duration for the visa, if its two weeks visa I'm okay.

From your comments, Its glaring you have no idea of how to apply for US visa.
Use Google and search requirements for US visa application.
Nobody says "you will not come back after your visit"
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by bedspread: 3:22pm On May 30, 2018
00Ademi:
someone just said the earlier i can get it is October. What do you think about that please?
check it out yourself... Go on line and apply and see the date they give u.. don't rely on wat people say
Re: Getting A US Visa In A Very Short Time. by Holocene(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2018
Dont waste your time. Visa interviews are usually booked like one month ahead if you want to secure your space . You jight not get a dare till july at the least

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Australia / Us Embassy Clarifies Recruitment Of Foreign Medical Staff / Form A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.