Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application (1831 Views)

N-power: How To Successfully Complete Your Physical Verification When It Begins / How To Successfully Complete Your Npower Test / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by Ambi25: 11:29pm On May 29, 2018
We heard some of you are complaining about your inability to successfully complete and submit your application on the federal road safety corps 2018 recruitment portal. So we decided to created this short video and instructions to guide you submit your application successfully. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGwH1g6Lwg
The Federal Road Safety recruitment website is now accessible, applicants are required to go to https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to apply. However before you proceed to the application portal make sure you watch the video above. It will help you know what you need to do once you begin filling your application.

Source: http://www.npowerdg.com/2018/05/video-how-to-successfully-complete.html
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by KDCityForum(f): 7:06am On May 30, 2018
Nice one! Thanks for sharing
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by Ambi25: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
KDCityForum:
Nice one! Thanks for sharing
thanks
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by Femmywilliams(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2018
I have been trying to register since 2days ago, No confirmation email was sent to me
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by Ambi25: 11:15am On May 30, 2018
Femmywilliams:
I have been trying to register since 2days ago, No confirmation email was sent to me
check ur email inbox or spam
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by Dclique(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2018
Very helpful.
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by Ambi25: 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
Dclique:
Very helpful.
thanks
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by peptones: 3:34pm On May 30, 2018
Thanks man,I have been finding it difficult since after receiving the email
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by Ambi25: 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
peptones:
Thanks man,I have been finding it difficult since after receiving the email
you welcome
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by peptones: 10:19am On May 31, 2018
At the last stage of the recruitment form which is review,my names are uche Samuel but am just seeing uche alone.don't know if I should submit like that or hold on till the full name appear.
Re: Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application by dierich: 10:26am On May 31, 2018
please, I've register with my email and I've been given an application code as password, but there is no where I'll upload my credentials and passport. how can I do that please?

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job Around Ikotun, Ijegun Or Igando, Lagos ! / British Council Interview? / Invitation For Maersk Test, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.