Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World (4580 Views)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by kanubiafra: 8:01am On May 30, 2018
proudevil:
All I can see are hungry looking people and a very poor environment full of pototopo undecided
WHERE DID YOU SEE PEOPLE ON THE STREETS

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2018
Igbo bu Igbo.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by GuyWise(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2018
A
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Kingsley10000: 8:10am On May 30, 2018
governor obiano has ordered army to kill any biafran miscreant protesting violently in onitsha
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Westbestside: 8:11am On May 30, 2018
LochOtieno:

u hv reached here already
Truth hurt, yes I have on my brother's site. Abi na you buy phone n data for me?
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by PureMe01: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
proudevil:
All I can see are hungry looking people and a very poor environment full of pototopo. Can't see KANU picture I thought iboobs said KANU as been killed undecided
lol...from threatening convincingly that d sit-at-home protest tomorrow will be an abysmal failure to naming ur nightmare "KANU" grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Westbestside: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
Archangel15:

3 million Igbos fought and died for their brothers

Afonja invited Fulani to come and kill his brothers, you see the difference between you and us?
shocked I thought it is 5million as you people always put the figure. So it is 3million now? So why did ojukwu and kanu ran if truly they can die for una?
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Kingsley10000: 8:15am On May 30, 2018
rip to the Igbos army will kill today
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by frankzone: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
governor obiano has ordered army to kill any biafran miscreant protesting violently in onitsha
Ipob don't protest violently. Shove it up your ass. Harers... in igwe tupac's voice

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Kingsley10000: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
there is no sit at home in awka here
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Westbestside: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
Bethel4Life:
my yoruba bloda, its really shameful that a european died for the igbo's while none has even gone to prison for us talk more of diein...lets hide ourselfs in shame
Yea you are right, no one goes to prison for us cos we don't need that. But the question is can an any igboman does same for outsiders?
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Morbeta11(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2018
proudevil:
All I can see are hungry looking people and a very poor environment full of pototopo. Can't see KANU picture I thought iboobs said KANU as been killed undecided

Ntorrrr...... Painment. Show your face let's see how healthy and well fed you are. I challenge you. 30k is waiting for you if you look healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by eagleeye2: 8:34am On May 30, 2018
Westbestside:
shocked I thought it is 5million as you people always put the figure. So it is 3million now? So why did ojukwu and kanu ran if truly they can die for una?
Can't you see your efforts at derailing this thread is not working? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Archangel15: 8:34am On May 30, 2018
Westbestside:

You can ask your smelly ancestor Awoloofwo why he took rat poison on sighting Babangida

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by tayebest(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2018
[s]
GuyWise:
From Idemili bustop to Nkpor jucntion, everywhere is on total lock down.
[/s]

lol...how deluded are you. grin Coming out by 6:00am to snap picture and claim the business tycoon we know observe the sit at home.

wetin kukuma concern me sef? undecided All I know is that a business minded person will not take you serious! grin

Anyways* My Biafran neighbors are already washing there car to face the business of the day. No time for sit at home blunder. cheesy
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by columbus007(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2018
yes i support the observations,its just a day.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Kingsley10000: 8:43am On May 30, 2018
I just pity the ipob miscreants that will lose their lives today........our southeast governors has ordered police to shot with reckless abandon
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by ozoekwe(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2018
proudevil:
All I can see are hungry looking people and a very poor environment full of pototopo undecided

Your sense dey sambisa forest, their is nothing I or anyone can do about it

Ndo
Pele
mabinu
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:09am On May 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I just pity the ipob miscreants that will lose their lives today........our southeast governors has ordered police to shot with reckless abandon

Yorubas are no friends to Igbos and Igbos should see this as serious
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Westbestside: 9:17am On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

Can't you see your efforts at derailing this thread is not working? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Who is this one?
Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Archangel15: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
[s]
Westbestside:
E pain the flatheaded piggy grin
[/s]

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On May 30, 2018
Westbestside:
Were You born yesterday

Twisting history here and there undecided

Were you not born when Buhari send Nigerian army to attack Kanu 's house even when their case is both pending in the court

You can say whatever you want to say, of all the tribes IGBOs are the bravest!

I stand to be corrected!

I love to identify with them kiss kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by GuyWise(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2018
This is Igweocha (Rivers state) all shops roads are on lock down

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World by Antivirus92(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
there is no sit at home in awka here
there is my friend...
I'm in awka, went to bank this morning only to be told that they may not open today..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation / Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years / You Killed 5million Of Us And You Tell Us To Forget, Are You Alright In The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.