Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (37986 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by farggie(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2018
Very pathetic
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2018
Seriously, I got lost at some point. Did her mother take her there to test if she was a virgin or to have an abortion? And why did she describe herself to be a virgin while in the university?
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by yourbae(f): 11:18am On May 30, 2018
Dear parents/future parents, Let's always have listening ears for our children. We don't know what they maybe passing through.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Lakeshizu(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2018
Was moved
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Ishilove: 11:18am On May 30, 2018
bullshit and lies

1 Like

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Lakeshizu(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Seriously, I got lost at some point. Did her mother take her there to test if she was a virgin or to have an abortion? And why did she describe herself to be a virgin while in the university?
The mum thought she was pregnant because her period did not come.....
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Richnero(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2018
Touching
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Ishilove: 11:20am On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
It's all hogwash. She and the so called Nathan never had sex and she remained a virgin till 300 level in the university.

Twitter stories. Anything to trend
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Ignatio(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2018
She wasn't pregnant.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by newtral01(f): 11:22am On May 30, 2018
Hmmmnnn this is so pathetic and made me weak, how could they melt out this kind of torture to her @such a tender age, many parents have lost it and are the principal problem of their wards in the name of what will people say forgetting..if they have created a good relationship with their daughter and shower her with love it won't have gotten to all these,my dear the deed is done,i strongly feel your pain but I beg you in Gods name let it go,harbouring hatred and unforgiven spirit is not the best rather it will also deprive you of enjoying life, God has always loved you even before the beginning of creation..develop a new heart, surround yourself with positively minded people that can help you and above all dwell more on the word of God,cheers
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by BossLaifay(f): 11:23am On May 30, 2018
Some mothers!!! They cannot communicate with their own children? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Vivos: 11:24am On May 30, 2018
she wasn't pregnant to begin with.... what's with the heading?
Nigerians are fond of misunderstanding spare the rod and spoil the child

It doesn't mean you should torture your own child, imagine even breaking her head, that heartless. Mothers should learn to defend their children against abusive Fathers
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by saracus(f): 11:24am On May 30, 2018
Very sad
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by DaV8King(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2018
Just negodu............deflowered and destroyed by the same parents supposedly protecting her.

Naija parents need several chills sha

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by amazon14: 11:25am On May 30, 2018
My dear sorry, I pray that God will send good counsellor to you.

Also look for Joyce Meyer autograph it will help you.

Then make God your ultimatel friend
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by timsbee(f): 11:25am On May 30, 2018
Most shocking story dis week. Sorry dearie. God will heal u.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by KELVONISTIC: 11:26am On May 30, 2018
Something tells me this is a fake story cry

1 Like

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by shibanbo(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2018
DesireKizzy:
shocked

Small ashewo

The only English word you know.go school mba

3 Likes

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by grandstar(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2018
She needs EMDR
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by holyfather(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2018
It's a pity, it's quite a pity.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by elda2303(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2018
ViaFast:
cry cry Another Shocking Story ..

"90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes – Read Why"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/8597/90-of-young-married-ladies-still-have-a-quickie-with-their-exes-read-why/

she needs to talk to her parents about her feelings, that is the only way she can really begin heal. however the parents need to acknowledge their role in the debacle in-order for her to begin the process of healing.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Juchii(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2018
This is really sad, I feel for her
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Reelmii: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
it is well o, but the mother should have ran a pregnancy test first on her.... but that is in the past now, my advice is, let go off ur past. u have a life and a future to ahead of u, families will always hurt us, but since they will remain a part of us for life, there is nothing we can do but to forgive them and move on. ur parents have lived their lives, they have enjoyed it, u should decide to enjoy urs too but u cant do dat if u dont let go off the past. u can still have a beautiful relationship that will lead to marriage if u open ur heart to it. so many women out there have being victims of rape, some from their family members, but they are still leaving their lives.
the choice is urs to make, all the books u have being reading and all the advice u will get here may not help u if u still have the same mind set. change ur mindset first and u will see things differently.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
Lakeshizu:
The mum thought she was pregnant because her period did not come.....
Something doesn't add up in this story.

If her mum thought she was pregnant whereas she wasn't and was still a virgin then took her to a lady to check if she was pregnant...The crude method they use then is massaging. They know where to touch and if the girl screams then she's pregnant and string piercing would only be done when this is conformed. They don't put string on an empty womb.

Again, how is her mum being a nurse not know if her daughter was actually pregnant or not 'cause based on how she was beaten, it's possible her cycle changed? Nurses aren't irrational.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by justtruth88miSt(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2018
i had similar experience... with my gfriend...
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by write2obi(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2018
A 14 years old child brings a boy into her parents house, kiss and romancing and she think she has done nothing, if not for the man's beating, it was only a matter of time before the girl finally sleeps with the boy at 14.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by lexy2014: 11:41am On May 30, 2018
ViaFast:
cry cry Another Shocking Story ..

"90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes – Read Why"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/8597/90-of-young-married-ladies-still-have-a-quickie-with-their-exes-read-why/
if she got pregnant at 15, when did she start fvcking?
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2018
Ishilove:

It's all hogwash. She and the so called Nathan never had sex and she remained a virgin till 300 level in the university.

Twitter stories. Anything to trend
The whole story confused me.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by readyornot: 11:47am On May 30, 2018
Why won't her mum who happens to be a nurse know for a fact if she was pregnant or not? As in like taking her for pregnancy test or privately using a pregnant kit to verify their fears?
And again when she was not able to speak, what stopped her from communicating with her parents by writing down what was really going on with her?
There are a lot of loop holes in this story but all the same, accept my sympathy. I pray you get healed soon.

3 Likes

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by lala88: 11:48am On May 30, 2018
DesireKizzy:
shocked

Small ashewo

my dear, im sure if you used 5% of your brain you wont type that poo

1 Like

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 30, 2018
Lies cheesy

The mother, a nurse, didn't know that menstrual cycle can go wacky at times abi? Even 30 years ago, I'm sure there was a way they confirmed pregnancies. Too many fake stories flying around the social media *hiss*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.