Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (37989 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by kennisman(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
The headline makes u think she s ashawo tho.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by zahraandre: 12:05pm On May 30, 2018
������
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by T4Tessy: 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
its a touching stories. how i wish i can help
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by adekS1(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
one of the reasons why its necessary to first do a medical test bfr any procedure or taking drugs.simple pregnancy test cud av avoid D's ugly incidence n reignite the parent believe in their daughter
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by pocohantas(f): 12:24pm On May 30, 2018
Ishilove:

It's all hogwash. She and the so called Nathan never had sex and she remained a virgin till 300 level in the university.

Twitter stories. Anything to trend

I think they never had sex, maybe just romance and touching bobi.
Her period delayed due to her mental state at that point and her parents assumed she was already pregnant. So, they took her for an abortion without running any pregnancy test.

The story confuse me too jare...
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 30, 2018
Your father was a bastard sorry. What kind of dad nearly kills his daughter because of sex when a few harsh words some tender counseling will do.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by CSTR1003: 12:39pm On May 30, 2018
I don't understand o.

She got pregnant and she is blaming her parents for aborting and securing her future?

she dey craze.

Many young girls wished they had that kind of parental support. Their lives would be much easier now.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by petitejolie(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2018
U need to speak out. Bare it all out. If u attend a living church u will need to talk to d head of d church. He will call a meeting where ur parents will be dere and u say it all out. Ur parents are aging and getting close to the grave. I'll tell u a story of an aunt of mine, my mums cousin. She and her very elder brother are d surviving family. I mean her brother is way way older dan her. Her brother ND his wife treated her bad in d name of trying to deliver her from witchcraft. Being d course of some misfortunes. Dey left her in d hands of d so called deliverer. It's not a bible believing church but I won't call names. For years dey tortured her. Unbelievable tins dey did to her. She grew up hating her only brother. She never wanted to see him even wen he finally became born again. She disconnected from him ND every other person too. Until she fell seriously ill later in life. Her brother was d one dat took care of her. One of d days at d hospital wen her brother was with her. She jumped from her bed naked ND gave him a tight hug with tears in her eyes ND his too ND told him I've forgiven u. Before she went into coma ND died. She died in her mid 30s.very very pretty. Wat of she had died with dat grudge in heart. It's too heavy to bear. Life is transient. It cud be u or ur parents dat wud go. U av to free urself from urself.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by StarOnEarth(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
Uyiii:
It's been 14years now after this story, I am still looking for what she aborted
grin grin grin
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by sweetTai(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
You need to start writing movie scripts for Nollywood. Your imaginations are outstanding.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Tobycharles: 2:46pm On May 30, 2018
thanki410:
This one na person?
Waiting she wan preach giv young wance

Young "ones"
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by thanki410(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
Tobycharles:

Young "ones"
no wance.... No need for correction, we sef go schl eh?
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by iomoge2(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
This really touched me.

God help me not to be that kind of parent.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by emelda86(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2018
Some people don't read they'll just jump into conclusion
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by drunkpunk(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
czarina:
Sad embarassed

I live in Jos .. WaterBoard, before British.

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by czarina(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=drunkpunk post=68022129][/quote] you should take quoting lessons cheesy

Yeah you can give us a call then cool
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by Tobycharles: 5:16pm On May 30, 2018
thanki410:

no wance....
No need for correction, we sef go schl eh?

Ignorance is cancerous
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by newslifeop: 5:20pm On May 30, 2018
hmm
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
czarina:
Sad embarassed

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs
U!!!
U owe me some!!!
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by frozen70(f): 5:43pm On May 30, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8681/when-i-was-15-i-had-an-abortion-14-years-later-read-my-shocking-story/

cc; lalasticlala

Sorry for all you have been through.
Open your heart this time around because you are now an adult, all your dad did was to protect you but his religion made him tough on you.
Talk to your inner self that the fear is over, learn to appreciate men and pick one that your heart is glad and happy with.
You can't remain like this for ever.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by thanki410(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2018
Tobycharles:

Ignorance is cancerous
oga , u dont knw what ignorance is , do you? If u find education exciting, go to a school... Gulivinglin
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by OlaoChi: 6:45pm On May 30, 2018
It's a fake story to trend
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by czarina(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
luminouz:

U!!!
U owe me some!!!
Sure I do! cheesy
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2018
czarina:
Sure I do! cheesy

Been a while...
Hope ur good....
Imma come for a massage soon!!! grin
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by obillyj(f): 11:21pm On May 30, 2018
My dear your story is indeed touching. I want to apologise to u for everything u went thru. Am so so sorry. Darling u have said it all n am glad u are able to recognise what u need to do in order to move on.
You must forgive ur parents n let go. It won't be easy n trust me such forgiveness can be painful but u have no other option. Forgiveness is d only healing u need now. God is able to fix u again. The moment u forgive them n let go, d psychological aspect becomes easier to handle.
Pls locate any Dominion City church around u n make enquiry of d next Encounter retreat. It's a 3nights retreat tat affords individuals the opportunity to face issues in their lives, deal with them, let go n embrace the cross of Jesus for true healing. Pls go for that retreat n let God work in n thru u.
I pray that d grace n mercy of God will preserve u.
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by czarina(f): 11:23pm On May 30, 2018
luminouz:

Been a while...
Hope ur good....
Imma come for a massage soon!!! grin
I'm good dearie, trust you're good too.
Jos awaits cool
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2018
kiss
czarina:
I'm good dearie, trust you're good too.
Jos awaits cool
kiss
Re: When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) by idibe24(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
how old I u now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.