Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media (49780 Views)

Bayelsa Undergraduate Arrested For Releasing Nudes Of Ex-permanent Secretary / JAMB To Start Releasing 2019 UTME Results From Today / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Reelmii: 11:52am On May 30, 2018
I dont know y teachers of now adays are equal to olosho, all the teachers I know, whenever I see them in clubs, I am always scared of my children's education. it is so unfortunate. I am just thinking aloud though.....

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by yamendiva(f): 11:53am On May 30, 2018
cheesy
The video tho
The a** looking like balloons
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by daniwise(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2018
Motility has been long thrown to the bin.what a pity!
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Nobody: 11:56am On May 30, 2018
Old video.

That ass soft like, kilode?
yamendiva:
cheesy
The video tho
The a** looking like balloons
I swear. And she's natural too shocked
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by KrystosCJ(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2018
There's this thing about her face that makes her look too old to be a teenager and too young to be receiving alimony.

Whatever she has done, the doors have started closing.

Once the general public, no matter how closet perverted they are, realize your actions are similar to that of a sex worker, they become judgemental. Which really is expected.

They say;

You're unfit to be a schoolteacher.
You can't work with kids in general.
You probably won't be able to adopt a kid.

Her career options, as of now, are limited to the seedy section of the video mall.
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by KrystosCJ(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
Reelmii:
I dont know y teachers of now adays are equal to olosho, all the teachers I know, whenever I see them in clubs, I am always scared of my children's education. it is so unfortunate. I am just thinking aloud though.....

Are you talking about teachers who teach pupils or lecturers who teach students?

We have a confession here - that is assuming you are a P or an S.
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Josh44s(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2018
made4naijamusic:
An ‘Atlanta public school teacher’ has caused an uproar after she released a video of herself twerking up a storm in a white figure-hugging strapless mini dress.

According to Flyheight website, who first published the video of the woman twerking, the lady is a Public School teacher in Atlanta, Georgia.

It was also reported that dozens of parents are threatening to pull their kids out of the school over the disturbing video which has now gone viral.

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/teacher-underfire-for-releasing-a-twerk-video-on-social-media-video-photos/

What do you people gain in spreading lies and passing fake information to people. That’s an old video of some African girl in Congo I think twerking. Nairaland mods needs serious brush ups.
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Reelmii: 12:05pm On May 30, 2018
KrystosCJ:

Are you talking about teachers who teach pupils or lecturers who teach students?

We have a confession here - that is assuming you are a P or an S.
are u a teacher
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by dozofavour(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

WATCH The Uncut Version of The Twerk Video HERE!!!!!!!

Na by force to watch the video. Everyone just dey talk watch here watch there.
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by FX(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2018
Orpe7:
Link to video or i dont believe it grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3xCxeCBQOI
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2018
So this lady na teacher,I don watch this video since last year dey search IG for her handle since.with her blom blom yansh.kai perfect for doggie 9inches and above.
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by primeache: 12:11pm On May 30, 2018
Public school?
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by ViaFast: 12:11pm On May 30, 2018

1 Share

Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by pedrilo: 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
all her students will end up in strip clubs
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
chiee ugwu nwata nwanyi dika balloon afuru afu
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2018
justscorchone:
So this lady na teacher,I don watch this video since last year dey search IG for her handle since.with her blom blom yansh.kai perfect for doggie 9inches and above.
Oga seven inchies go do also,damn ugwu na agba egwu
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by iamjavadem(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
Is it really because of their kids or their husbands? So what if she twerks off office hours? let her leave that job and will get a better one in less than a bad, see fine babe!!!
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Oga seven inchies go do also,damn ugwu na agba egwu

Just spread am for the middle grease am up like thanks giving turkey,slap your preek for the yansh watch am bounce like say e get seizure that's to show say na authe and no be fake like Kim own,just slide in nice and slow until na only balls remain.
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Joemetry(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2018
ASS-SIGN-MENT

Why leave your kids under the tutelage of this failed whorrrrre..?
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Wrecxman(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2018
Some of the kids fathers would be like:

"But she was only dancing ke"

shocked grin grin
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by KrystosCJ(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2018
Reelmii:
are u a teacher

Are you a student or pupil?
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by stixxx: 12:27pm On May 30, 2018
made4naijamusic:
An ‘Atlanta public school teacher’ has caused an uproar after she released a video of herself twerking up a storm in a white figure-hugging strapless mini dress.

According to Flyheight website, who first published the video of the woman twerking, the lady is a Public School teacher in Atlanta, Georgia.

It was also reported that dozens of parents are threatening to pull their kids out of the school over the disturbing video which has now gone viral.

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/teacher-underfire-for-releasing-a-twerk-video-on-social-media-video-photos/

this news is fake. that is not a school teacher, she's an IG model called neferiti and that video has beem posted for over a year now! stop spreading lies and nairaland should do a better job of vetting news reports before pushing them to front page!
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by thunderbabs: 12:28pm On May 30, 2018
Have the students not been checking her ass out in school already? Hypocrites.... Teacher cant catch fun in peace again shocked
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by adekhingz(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
Orpe7:
Link to video or i dont believe it grin

Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by vincentjk(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2018
She has made a very big mistake though
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 30, 2018
Chai, my prick de rise tongue
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2018
See people tarnishing the honourable profession of being a teacher...
Simply go and be a bartender
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by Psoul(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2018
Her Letter "B" on the white board look much like her Bom Bom

B is for Bom Bom Bursting Big Before the classroom
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by sapeleboi(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
just twerk shocked
Re: Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media by flamingREED(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2018
Americans still have conscience.

Cool.

As for the black woman, her problems are mystery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biology, Chemistry and Physics tutorial thread for jamb / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.