Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard (1474 Views)

Purebred German Sheppard 5 Month Old For Sale / German Sheppard Boerboel For Sale 6month Old.price 10k / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Nobody: 8:56am On May 30, 2018
A friend of my told me is not pure this morning.. can u imaging that.
Details:
Sex:female
Back:Straight back
Weight: 37kg

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2018
She has made the wall dirty by climbing with her dirty legs.

Don't just view drop a comment
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by CptBule(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2018
Ekuke/Local shiit eating dog that lives and swims in dustbin meant for Lawma.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Rany4all(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2018
It is wrong to judge a dog's purity by its physical appearance. A dog might not conform to the breed standard for its breed, but that does not mean the dog is not purebred.

Purebred dogs are judged based on ancestry and genes and not by their appearance or quality.

Your dog is cute BTW...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Rany4all(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2018
CptBule:
So so so not necessary... angry
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2018
CptBule:
Where did u sight ekuke?Do u want me to attach Ekuke picture for u to see?
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Nobody: 9:53am On May 30, 2018
Rany4all:
It is wrong to judge a dog's purity by its physical appearance. A dog might not conform to the breed standard for its breed, but that does not mean the dog is not purebred.

Purebred dogs are judged based on ancestry and genes and not by their appearance or quality.

Your dog is cute BTW...
Thank you very much.I have seen ur comment bf on this issue abt judging by physical characteristics i want to attach one of d parent for u to see.
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Eveezy(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2018
Is she pregnant?
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Rany4all(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2018
Drchristian:

Thank you very much.I have seen ur comment bf on this issue abt judging by physical characteristics i want to attach one of d parent for u to see.
Sharing the parents' pictures will still not change anything dear, because one cannot judge by the parents' appearance as well, no matter how good they look.

For one to say a dog is purebred, that dog must either have a pedigree (documented history) of purebred parents, parents' parents, parents' parents' parents and so on, or the purity must be determined genetically by DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2018
Eveezy:
Is she pregnant?
Not pregnant
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by tbadejo25: 4:48am On Jun 02, 2018
She's not healthy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Rany4all(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
tbadejo25:
She's not healthy.
You could deduce that much from those pictures? Please can you tell us why you think so? Just so we can learn a thing or two...
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by vincentjk(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2018
This is a gsd but maybe not a pure breed dunno, some gsd comes in tan colour and they are called "golden shepherds" nice/happy dog you got
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by tbadejo25: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2018
vincentjk:
This is a gsd but maybe not a pure breed dunno, some gsd comes in tan colour and they are called "golden shepherds" nice/happy dog you got

Coz that's how GSDs look when they're rescued on TV.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by vincentjk(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2018
tbadejo25:

Coz that's how GSDs look when they're rescued on TV.

You mean the golden shepherds?
Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Jungpablo: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2018
yur dog looks nice but can yu post a pic of her standing

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by tbadejo25: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2018
vincentjk:

You mean the golden shepherds?

Gsd - German Shepherd dog. I've said what I have to say, ask your vet for the solution.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Rate My Three Year Old German Sheppard by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is actually GSD mixed with our local Nigerian dog. By looking at the face you can see the GSD in it and buy looking at the coat and colour you can see the ekuke in it.
But the dog looks really good, I wanted to get an ekuke bitch and cross with my GSD too but I figured nobody would buy the puppies so I changed my mind and decided not to.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gamebred Female Pitbull Puppy Available For Sale / How Do I Make Poison And Kill 3 Big Monitor Lazard Coming Close To My Properties / Small Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.