Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (12936 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by esaias1(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Nokia E71. my backup phone. it's dope
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by ehinmowo: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2018
dumo1:
I use this bad boy cos of our epileptic power situation. It lasts me for 4 good days straight.

My man. I am using the same. Bt anytime I put airtel SIM, anything involing # stops working. Cudnt check acct balance and other things dt involve d use of harsh. D case is different with MTN. I dnt wot to do. I nid dt phone.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I plan selling it in the next 30 years for like $50,000. grin with its original parts intact. by that time e for don turn antuque
grin grin grin You be typical igbo man. He has already seen the business opportunity of the future.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Am using LG A395 quad sim, in fact i use it to access anything accessable, is what i used to type this comment.

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2018
ehinmowo:

My man. I am using the same. Bt anytime I put airtel SIM, anything involing # stops working. Cudnt check acct balance and other things dt involve d use of harsh. D case is different with MTN. I dnt wot to do. I nid dt phone.
I guess the buttons panel of your phone either needs to be serviced or changed.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by ehinmowo: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2018
dumo1:

I guess the buttons panel of your phone either needs to be serviced or changed.

Bt if I put other SIM frm other network, it works
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Premiumwriter: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Nokia torch light grin, very effective when I enter bush.
Wetin you dey go do for Bush every night

2 Likes

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2018
ehinmowo:

Bt if I put other SIM frm other network, it works
Except the airtel simcard right?
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by ehinmowo: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2018
dumo1:

Except the airtel simcard right?

Yes. I hv called Airtel customer care. No luck
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by MOHE: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Express music smiley
It's serving me relatively well.

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Dollabiz: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by NERDYDREAMS(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2018
after years of epileptic power supply in this country,these bad boyz ave been so good to me.....we are moving to europe together very soon grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by lexluthur007(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2018
tecnolad:
I don't have an old generation phone, but I don't mind having my Sony Ericsson K750 back
my guy

2 Likes

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Philipgreat(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Someone should dash me a smart phone na. am really tired of this nokia 2700

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by xtervaganza(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Mine is Q10

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by seunadeolu(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2018
#Team BlackBerry

Effective battery life.

Good data plan.

Moderate usage of data.

Only for people wey no like distraction grin

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by henrixx(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Hot 6pro 4 sale o
Call 08062292514
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by xtervaganza(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Btw if you have an old school phone to sell please contact me

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2018
ehinmowo:

Yes. I hv called Airtel customer care. No luck
Then stick with other simcards sir.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by nky039: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
i wish i can have my sony j70 back
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by LadyH(f): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2018
NaijaTechnician:
Nokia A s h a 200 Java, Very fast in browsing and download in speed.
my mother did not rest until she got me this phone. (210 anyway) grin
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by ifeanyibxt: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Nokia c5
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Capheelah: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Wiko Lenny 2. I don't have money to change I
Phone
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Jeffosa007(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Still rocking with my Nokia X2-01.... Network and battery very OK!

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by qeemus: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
I still need this phone. Nokia 8800.Anybody?

2 Likes

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by aloyin(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2018
am stil using NOKIA 110. And d battery of d fone strong die eeehh. Infact, na d fone i dey use to send msg nw.

2 Likes

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Tarivanessa:
So i saw this cute guy in the bus with one of the first generations phones today. I just found it endlessly fascinating why he was still doing old skool concerning recent trends have advanced by a hundred fold.
While the latest devices like the Hot 6 and co may be the objects of our discourse, there are people out there still using old generation phones!
So what old tech are you still using and why? What’s it like using it? Do you prefer it to what’s out there now because of features the rest of the world left behind?

are you sure am not the cute guy because am still using Nokia X2 no money to change it
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by CaptainStephen(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Wetin you dey go do for Bush every night
the son of man dey enter bush so una fit sleep well oh

2 Likes

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Anegbettedude: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
dumo1:

I really do like your sense of humour. At least you don't allow the happenings of this country affect you grin cool
abi oh we cannot come and die.

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Premiumwriter: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2018
CaptainStephen:
the son of man dey enter bush so una fit sleep well oh
soldier
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Hustlersdiary: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
aloyin:
am stil using NOKIA 110. And d battery of d fone strong die eeehh. Infact, na d fone i dey use to send msg nw.

Same with me I entered alaba one day just to sight see, and I fell in love with the phone once again. If u enta alaba u go see those Vintage phone yapa, I'm thinking of getting Sony K750i, I miss that phone.

Tarivanessa most young boys now move around with those types of phones cos of SARS and the likes. E.g I'm not a yahoo boy oo but I have five cousins in the US and we chat everyday we run some business together if I dey go na and SARS carry me check my phone come see Five foriegn contacts dem go say I be yahoo boy dem go wan extort me, so that's why niggas no dey move around with big phones again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car / How To Get N4,000 Bonus Airtime On Your Old Etisalat Sim Card For Free / How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.