Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos (36750 Views)

Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Whogoblog: 9:54am On May 30, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

One of Nollywood’s actor, Michael Okon, is traditionally getting married to his beautiful lady, Kosi Obialor. The couple have been in a relationship for a while but kept it private.

Their traditional wedding ceremony will be taking place at the residence of his fiancée in Imo state, Nigeria.

Check out their pre-wedding photos which was inspired by the 1990 movie "Pretty Woman".

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8764/nollywood-actor-michael-okon-set-to-wed-see-his-pre-wedding-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Whogoblog: 9:54am On May 30, 2018
cool cool

See His Mansion and Cars + 2018 Luxury Life and Net Worth Here : https://aprokogirl.com/8764/nollywood-actor-michael-okon-set-to-wed-see-his-pre-wedding-photos/
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Babyforever(f): 9:56am On May 30, 2018
Awww fine boy thought he's married already..... all the same HML

5 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Anigreat: 9:56am On May 30, 2018
kiss shocked

Now this is what i called Lovely pre-wedding pix.

Simple stunning.

29 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On May 30, 2018
Beautiful boy... wink
Girls are always afraid of this kinda guys cos they always feel insecure around them.

He's even finer than the bride-to-be.

Reminds me of the "No one be like you" song by PSquare where he featured amongst the groom's men.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Samsimple(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2018
Enjoy the moment while it lasts...enjoy ur wedding jare no let the words of some unmarried 40 years old women get to u

7 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by jamael(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2018
Happy married life to the couple.

I wish them well. May you complement each other, appreciate each other and love each other.

May your love be like wine which gets better as it ages and not like kunu that ferments and gets toxic with time. cool

May you be good role models to your children to come.

Amen.

N.B: PLEASE AND PLEASE, DON'T EVER PROJECT YOUR MARITAL CHALLENGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. YOU MAY GET ONE MINUTE SYMPATHY AND TREND FOR ONE DAY BUT THE SCAR WILL NEVER GO BECAUSE THE INTERNET WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU WHENEVER YOU CHOOSE TO FORGET.

Decent pictures by the way.

16 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by godismyshepherd: 10:05am On May 30, 2018
imo gils
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by tonysoul(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2018
So beautiful.. ��

4 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by cspaddypaddy: 10:05am On May 30, 2018
International Friendlies Line Up?
see https:///2H32p6w
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On May 30, 2018
see Bobby chai
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by iamdino1: 10:05am On May 30, 2018
Rubbish boobs
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Morbeta11(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
All join

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by kpaofame: 10:06am On May 30, 2018
cheesy
Wish them the best...but am sure this wedding i attended below will sure last longer than theirs

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
God Bless Imo State cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On May 30, 2018
Which of the Nollywoood?
Abi u mean Firewood?
Only seen him in 2 Akwa Ibom movies years ago... And he was a houseboy in those movies.
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by OdaNobunaga(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
I can't open IPOB related topics on my chrome, giving me error message URL blocked. Yet it's on front page. How do i go around this?
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by DonMoga(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2018
ASHUALLY, DON'T KNOW HIM AS A NOLLYWOOD ACTOR

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Rikidony(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2018
akwa ibom finest weldone.

itung uwem asong fi

4 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Archangel15: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
Everybody is marrying Igbo lady

3 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by MarieSucre(f): 10:08am On May 30, 2018
"traditionally getting married" hah! Which kain grammar be dis op?7

3 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Offpoint: 10:10am On May 30, 2018
To those guys quoting the whole damn thread do you have any idea what it takes Glo network to load 1 picture? you guys should stop punishing me this morning o

12 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
Is this not the guy SDK accused of scamming her friend, who is also his sugar mummy?

And, wetin the babe dey wear for her pre-wedding? Which kain green dress and white coat she dey rock so? Na Independence celebration?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by sexdoll: 10:11am On May 30, 2018
i don't know why but whenever i see men who are about to marry, i just feel so much sorry for them cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
The girl get leg ooooo
Congrats shall

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Aniedi30(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
jboy73:
Which of the Nollywoood?
Abi u mean Firewood?
Only seen him in 2 Akwa Ibom movies years ago... And he was a houseboy in those movies.
whatz ur name? Where u from? U Bleep with the wrong state..
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by ApolitiCal: 10:12am On May 30, 2018
Only God knows the number of phalluses that have been used on this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction / Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.