Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Muslim Mourn Ali Banat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Mourn Ali Banat (844 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Mourn Ali Banat by hannysur8(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2018
It’s a sad day for all those who knew Ali Banat, the young man gifted with cancer .
Ali Banat was an inspiring Australian Muslim philanthropist whose diagnosis of cancer motivated him to dedicate his life to charity work.
“At this point in my life, Alhamdulillah I have been gifted by Allah with cancer throughout my body and I have changed my whole life to helping people,” he said.
An Inspiration to Muslim Youth
A man of a kind heart was known for his charity work over the past three years. One of his biggest achievements is MATW project, (Muslims Around The World) launched in October 2015 to assist those less fortunate in the poverty-stricken areas of Togo, Africa.
He was an inspiration to Muslim youth , dedicating his big fortune to charity work. His organization built mosques and schools for the less fortunate in Africa.
May Allah accept it from him!
Upon learning about his death, Muslims started to mourn him worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

Eid-il-fitr 2018 / Record Breaking Centenary Celebration Of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu / Could This Be True About Jesus Christ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.