Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) (5027 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos) / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2018
BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Igbere TV has exclusively obtained photo from Ebonyi state where traders ignored David Nweze Umahi and observed sit-at-home order by IPOB members in order to remember fallen Biafran heroes.

This is coming after the governor of the state warned that anybody who locks his shop will loose it forever.

Details later....

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/438147/breaking-ebonyians-shock-governor-umahi-observe-sit-at-home-orderphoto/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by bedspread: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
Engr Umahi now..... Despite all the Threats

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Donald95(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2018
Yes o. Ebonyi people full of intelligent personnel we love you guys

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by thesicilian: 11:45am On May 30, 2018
What is the end game of this sit-at-home move?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by evy4ch(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2018
Willie and umahi just made mockry of themselves, they shouid cover their faces with shame.next time befor giving order to the masses ,they should think twice.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by gidgiddy: 11:55am On May 30, 2018
My dear people! Henceforth, the slave of the caliphate called Governor Umahi who threatend to seize the businesses of his people who dared to participate in the sit at home is now to be known as "Governor Umaru"

It is very important that after disgracing "Governor Umaru" today, his Caliphate name should be his only name!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 30, 2018
Governor Umaru of ebonyi shame on u. May d spirit of our departed Biafra Heroes torment you for disrespecting their remembrance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Malawian(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2018
thesicilian:
Anybody who wishes to sincerely negotiate with Igbos will surely not go through OHANEZE and SE "Leaders" They are "Leaders" with no followers. At least Nigerians can stop calling those lots "Igbo Leaders" or they go ahead and show us who they are leading.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by adadike(f): 12:32pm On May 30, 2018
Na so my people. I may not have agreed with Kanu's ideologies but it is not a crime to remember our fallen heroes. may their souls continue to rest in pieces

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by tile07(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
Wow I love this,how I wish we all can unite as one Nigeria with one voice and chase back home all these wicked politicians with our PVC...RESPECT for the ipobians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by gidgiddy: 12:54pm On May 30, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Governor Umaru of ebonyi shame on u. May d spirit of our departed Biafra Heroes torment you for disrespecting their remembrance

Yes, shame to Governor Umaru of Ebonyi state, the eternal slave of the caliphate

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by simple250: 1:15pm On May 30, 2018
IPOB 1 UMAHI 0

Waiting for UMAHI cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by e7ejinima: 1:16pm On May 30, 2018
Gov Umahi is an educated illiterate. Confirmed!

1st he said Buhari was his boss. The fool fails to know that in a constituted federation that the federating units are the bullock of the federation not the central administration instituted by the federating units. Buhari, in fact is there to serve the States. Olodo!

2nd he threatened shop owners to wit close your shops and lose it forever. Biko, under what legal framework is he hoping to enforce That? I believe he believes he is the boss of the traders, same way Buhari is his boss. Aturu!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2018
thesicilian:

To remember our dead heroes.Any thing wrong with it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 30, 2018
adadike:
Na so my people. I may not have agreed with Kanu's ideologies but it is not a crime to remember our fallen heroes. may their souls continue to rest in pieces
can you upload your full pic i wan to see your face smiley
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Ziggylady(f): 1:37pm On May 30, 2018
Like i said yesterday i trust my people..They dont take kindly to lame threats,especially if their rights are threatned

IPOB- 100

Umhai/FG- 0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Ziggylady(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Governor Umaru?..*faints* cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2018
Governor Umaru is a disgrace to Ebonyians!! grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by powerkey: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
Dave Umaru sorry oo
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Pusyiter(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2018
Who is more powerful? the government or the people?
If the people decide to obey the government, who would protect them?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by akprosperblog(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2018
This is what happen when you forget those who put you in power. . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by ManBeast: 2:34pm On May 30, 2018
This is wonderful, grin

Umahi 0 - 1 Biafra
Like for Biafra
Share for the idiot umahi grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
Shame on the governor. Nigeria celebrate armed forces remembrance yearly but Biafran victims of the war are not celebrated.

God will punish the so called Igbo leaders.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by thesicilian: 2:39pm On May 30, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

To remember our dead heroes.Any thing wrong with it?
Through civil disobedience?
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Paperwhite(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2018
Dave Umahi just disgraced himself forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Shame on the governor. Nigeria celebrate armed forces remembrance yearly but Biafran victims of the war are not celebrated.

God will punish the so called Igbo leaders.
Igbo leaderz are thd real enemy of biafra nt buhari

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by emmancipated(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2018
I used to think that Umahi is a learned man, but with a threat like that, I had to think otherwise
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by Metuh: 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
He is a very useless somebody.

A useful idiot.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) by gidgiddy: 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
Paperwhite:
Dave Umahi just disgraced himself forever.

His real name is David Umaru, an agent of the caliphate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ugm On The Run In Orlu As Army Kills 35. / Message To Igbo People In Lagos. / See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.