Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (105108 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Tracyberry, why this short updates now?! Or lemme ask, what happened when you said God is in control?!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Tracyberry, why this short updates now?! Or lemme ask, what happened when you said God is in control?!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
I tire self.. please try and b making your update long a little
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Continuation

Girl 2: shut up.before i wooze you, no go price market wey you no fit buy
Girl 1: if you do anyhow now you go see anyhow so dey well

in annoyance to the gurl's word she brought out a gun which she hid in her jeans trouser and shot the girl holding her hand, in pain the girl screamed while the other girls backed down in fear but nikky maintained her position where she sat drinking Heneiken and smoking weed, she didn't showcase any sign of fear.when vera pointed the gun at her head.

Nikky: (laughs) pull the trigger bitch, i said pull the damn trigger (in a loud voice)

Vera pointed the gun at nikky's forehead and pulled the trigger but the bullet didn't injure nikky and no sign of wound was seen in her forehead, it came as a shock to vera for the fact that her gun which has a strong charm in it didn't injure nikky but she refused to accept her gun has failed her so she shot her twice again but nothing happened when suddenly nikky's girls burst into laughter while mocking her.

Girl 1: you carry toy gun come make we play with
Girl 2: na which aboki sell em for you (they all laughed again while vera stood there in shock)
Girl 3: you come price market wey you no fit buy ni, forgiveness is a sin in the eyes of the sisterhood.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Continuation

Girl 1: no laughing on board, blood for blood, never to hang a leg even in the face of death, you don price tr market so you go pay
Girl 2: this jew carry toy gun come dey jouns (they all.laughs)
Girl 3: a caton jew is an abomination in the eyes of the sisterhood and this bitch is a caton jew

Nikky stood up from the chair she was sitting and went in front of vera and she puffed the smoke of her weed in vera's face.

Nikky: so na me you wan terminate,( she slapped her while her girls laughed at her, but vera still stood her ground looking at nikky when suddenly one of the girls called commando slapped vera a hot slap that brought her down her knees)

Commando: my queen dey talk to you while you dey look like otodon, if you try look her face to face again i go use bottle design that ur smooth face.

Nikky: tell me how you feel bend on ur knees while i do the talking, have you forgotten what you did to me in my year one, you shot me on my leg because i looked at you face to face and now it pay back time baby.

Nikky brought out her gun and shot vera on her left leg and she screamed in pain, she was surprised how a bullet could penetrate her when she has charms for protection.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2018
Continuation

Nikky: (loud voice) I am a peaceful man in a deadly mood, i disagree to agree m, bitch have you ever hearf of retailation after oppression, in my year one i down down on my knees for a hoe like you and now your now on ur knees, it is blood for blood.

Vera was getting weak the bullet of the gun was making her bleed alot and she thought of a way to escape and then she remember one of the.charm baba gave to her involving disappering but she was too weak to take the charm from her poctet but since it was a game of do or die she quickly picked her gun and shot two girls.on their legs, she immediately brought out the charm held it tight and she disapper.

Nikky just laughed when she disappered.
Girl 1: she don escape but we fit catch her if we check around.
Nikky: free her, my intention no be to kill her today, i wan make she suffer first and if we kill her, her girls go delete themselve comot for campus let her go.

Tracy slept in the hospital for three days, during those time micheal was alway there to support her while max has travelled with the other students that have been selected for the competition.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Continuation

The fourth day tracy was released by 10:00am although her head was bandaged but the.doctor said she is okay and with time her wounds will heal.
Micheal took tracy to her hostel with his car and on the way going he bought provision for her and some other things when he finally got to her hostel and when he got down from his car the girls gathered to check who he dropped off and when they saw tracy, some side talks were heard.

Girl.1: what's dark prince doing with this girl, and what's special about her that attacts him.
Girl 2: maybe he just felt pity for her and decided to drop her off, i mean look at her head it covered in bandages
Girl 3: i don't care about her but i have to get closer to that cutie

The girls rushed to hold tracy as if they cared and while they held her the following conversation took place.

Girl 1: oh my what happened to her handsome i mean micheal.

Micheal: she had an accident but she will be fine

Girl 2: are you dating her or you just saw her and decided to help

Tracy: how is that question related to my health infact no more questions so are you helping me or not.

The girls kept quiet and helped her into her room while micheal left for his apartment.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Tracyberry, a nice job you're making here. Keep up with the updates and do know that you 're owing me a dedication o! *winks* I can't wait to see how TRACY is a goodluck charm for Vera. Make Tracy sha no gree to be initiated.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by JULI3BAE: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2018
to wait for updates no dey easy o chai smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
tracy you na area ooo

abeg teach me i wan learn ooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by feyorpe: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
You are really doing a great job. Pls keep this work on and let us not keep waiting for long before updating us.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
traceberry what's happening? u do updates regularly but not anymore.. Hope u are alright?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
oP tanks a lot for the update. the Lord is ur strength
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
rukidanty:
traceberry what's happening? u do updates regularly but not anymore.. Hope u are alright?

Something sup before but God is in control.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rachealfst(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
@OP You are doing well. I understand it's your first time and first time it's always like that. But you need to really take your time before posting. I sensed you're kind of rushing so please relax. Please read other people's work too so you can learn one or two things from their writting skills. And please stick to the advice given to you by the critics. I assure you, you'll get better.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
tracyberry:

Something sup before but God is in control.
Now that God is in control and the issue is now bygone...please refresh us with updates.
Abeg tracyberry!
Make our eye watery with your updates.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
naso o please update for your fans na
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 12:16am On Jun 29, 2018
Continuation

The girls carried tracy into her room while micheal left to his apartment,one of nikky's girl was among the girls who were watching the scene after tracy had been taken inside she left to tell nikky.

Vera appeared in her room, the injury made her feel a lot of pains, it was bleeding profusely and it felt like her leg was been cooked with acid and fuel, her girls were bothered of her whereabout because they had tried contacting her but to no avail so when try heard noise coming from vera's room they were alert and decided to check who it was while they were armed with weapons incase it was an intruder and when they opened the door they saw vera covered in her own blood while she inhaled fast.
Vera lived in a two bedroom flat outside the school but it is close to the school, being the daughter of a wealthy man she never lack anything.
when the girls saw her bleeding and her clothes were soaked in blood they hurriedly carry her to her car but they couldn't find her car so they carried her with a white benz which was meant for all of them to use when it involved their confernity.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Continuation

Vera left her car in the bar where nikky and her girls attacked her and there was this believe that "whoever won the fight keeps the loser property", so vera and her girls claimed vera's car which will sound as a reminder on the day she was shot and defeated.

Vera's girls took her to the baba in ogun state because whenever there was clash of cultist and they were injured, no hospital is able to help the patient due the fact that the cultist do put charms in their weapon. it was an hour drive, when they got to his place they were surprised cause baba has prepared everything he needed to use in healing her, he instructed them to place in a mattress in front of the shrine to told them to go out and wait until he called on them.
Two hours later he come on them when the following conversation took place.

Baba: don't worry she is okay for now, she is sleeping so calm down
Girl 1: ah baba twale i dey feel you but i wan ask how you take remove the bullet when you no be all those doctor wey go school
Baba: (laughs)' the bullet no be ordinary one, if you had taken her to be hospital it would have killed her.

6 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2018
thanks for the updates.. I dey feel u
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Olalake(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Waiting for updates it nt easy o o o

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Tracyberry berry, is it not obvious enough that I'm one of your die-hard fans?! LoLz... *ChopKnuckleForThisUpdate* My eyes ain't watery yet though!!!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by JULI3BAE: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Tracyberry pls i need u to help me find a book,the title i cant quite remember but i saw it on ur page jt started reading it yesterday, its about a girl that was stabbed and left in a poly bag but a guy named kay later saw her and took her home where his maid Bose was, pls bae.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by orluuchi(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
JULI3BAE:
Tracyberry pls i need u to help me find a book,the title i cant quite remember but i saw it on ur page jt started reading it yesterday, its about a girl that was stabbed and left in a poly bag but a guy named kay later saw her and took her home where his maid Bose was, pls bae.
google the last smile by nissi inspiration

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice one dear, we need more
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
tanks s lot ooo,,, jah bless ur hand work
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2018
rachealfst:
@OP You are doing well. I understand it's your first time and first time it's always like that. But you need to really take your time before posting. I sensed you're kind of rushing so please relax. Please read other people's work too so you can learn one or two things from their writting skills. And please stick to the advice given to you by the critics. I assure you, you'll get better.
Kudos to you Racheal!! You are really an amazing writer. I am your fan.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Happy weekend everyone, it the last day of the month but not the last day of your life lol, i will update soon.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Na GOD.

waiting.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ann2012(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
tracyberry:
Happy weekend everyone, it the last day of the month but not the last day of your life lol, i will update soon.

God's plan....
Waiting for the update biko
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy new month nairalanders update go plenty today lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.