Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup (29030 Views)

Qatar Govt Bans Sex During World Cup For Players, Fans, Violators Risk 7yr Jail / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Photos Of Peru Female Fans Flashing Their Boobs During World Cup GAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Mcoutureankara(f): 1:52pm On May 30, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Germany players have been banned from sex during the upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Joachim Low, Germany coach has banned his players from having sex, or using social media networks during this year's  World Cup.

Joachim Low does not want the players’ partners ruining his preparations in Russia.

Players will be forced to ask for special permission to see their other halves and even their children.

Social media will also be prohibited for the likes of Leroy Sane, Mesut Ozil, Marco Reus and Thomas Muller, who social media platforms are very active.

However, Low will allow the players to drink, to help boost team spirits, with the boss insisting:

“The team is more important than the ego.”

Germany have started training in South Tyrol in preparation for the world cup, in north-east Italy this week.

In other reports, Super Eagles Head coach, Gernot Rohr, has cut down his provisional squad for this summer’s World Cup from 30 to 25 players.

Those removed from the previous 30-man squad are: Dele Ajiboye,Moses Simon  Uche Agbo, Stephen Eze and Junior Lokosa.

These particular players will not travel with the rest of the Super Eagles team to London, where Nigeria will take on the Three Lions of England on Saturday.

Rohr will drop two more players after that game and then name his final 23-man squad.

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/30/germany-players-banned-from-sex-during-world-cup/

2 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
Germany is going to win this cup again.

if you believe Germany would win it, Click LIKE.
if you believe Nigeria would win it CLICK SHARE.

110 Likes 375 Shares

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by ANNOY(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
Sorry to say this but Germany or Argentina will and shall win the World Cup.
Everyone secretly know Nigeria will never win.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Wellets50(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
u
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Dazydear: 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Israeljones(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
same rules Gernot rohr made with the super eagles...
Germans are very disciplined...... little wonder they r always successful in every tournament

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by MrGreenMavro: 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
grin

SO HOW DEM GO CONTROL KONJI? angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by chibike69: 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by buygala(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
Good move smiley

Same reason I don't have sex during working hours, except of course if an emergency obligation to fvck arises grin.....like my pregnant wife wanting the D immediately and urgently....You all know how pregnant women can be so stubborn until they get what they want at any particular timecry

I just can't afford that pressing need to sleep or that temporary lightness that comes after ejaculation to mess up my money hustle too frequently

Sex is just a part of life, not life itself.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by jeffoe(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
See gobe
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Timagex(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
What wee happen to the konji of the single ones? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Rasbel(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
lol
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by soberdrunk(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
Self service ti wa Online!!!..... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Thebrightest(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
BUT THEY CAN MASTURBATE ABI?

7 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by peterkul(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
success always come with a prize
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by ANNOY(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
some people will not read message but will be typing u

2 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Desdola(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
Its alright. They are one of the favorites though
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by skales67(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
Abegi! All these abstaining from sex just before a match is just overrated.

I know of a footballer who plays for a local club here in Nigeria that performs top notch if he indulges sexually. Let's say they have a match by 4pm tomorrow, he will bang very early in the morning and then take caffeinated drinks afterwards. It says it gives him adrenaline to perform and he is a forward.

People have what gives them a push to perform well on their endeavor. For some, it's weed, some sex, some good sleep etc.

Different strokes for different folks

5 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by ElFabchuks(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
The team that gave Brazil 7-1 grin and can comfortably boast of 3 sets of professional players.. These ones na jam and chop goals

3 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by freemanbubble: 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
"However, Low will allow the players to drink, to help boost team spirits, with the boss insisting"

yeah
that is the spirit of alcohol it unites everyone

who woman help?

I can live without woman but alcohol
no no
team Argentina sha

because i know say Nigeria nor go qualify from that group

6 Likes

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Memphis357(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
The kain katakata wey toto fit cause for this world wey we dey live so eheeeeeen.....

1 Like

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by nabegibeg: 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Germany players have been banned from sex during the upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Joachim Low, Germany coach has banned his players from having sex, or using social media networks during this year's  World Cup.

Joachim Low does not want the players’ partners ruining his preparations in Russia.

Players will be forced to ask for special permission to see their other halves and even their children.

Social media will also be prohibited for the likes of Leroy Sane, Mesut Ozil, Marco Reus and Thomas Muller, who social media platforms are very active.

However, Low will allow the players to drink, to help boost team spirits, with the boss insisting:

“The team is more important than the ego.”

Germany have started training in South Tyrol in preparation for the world cup, in north-east Italy this week.

In other reports, Super Eagles Head coach, Gernot Rohr, has cut down his provisional squad for this summer’s World Cup from 30 to 25 players.

Those removed from the previous 30-man squad are: Dele Ajiboye,Moses Simon  Uche Agbo, Stephen Eze and Junior Lokosa.

These particular players will not travel with the rest of the Super Eagles team to London, where Nigeria will take on the Three Lions of England on Saturday.

Rohr will drop two more players after that game and then name his final 23-man squad.

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/30/germany-players-banned-from-sex-during-world-cup/

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Pusyiter(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
You want to mix business with pleasure and expect to win the world cup?
Why not do the business on the pitch and allow us enjoy the pleasure. grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by moscobabs(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Fuckgiver(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
No sex for them for a month shocked shocked
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by globalresource: 2:58pm On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by lovelylad: 2:58pm On May 30, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Germany is going to win this cup again.

if you believe Germany would win it, Click LIKE.
if you believe Nigeria would win it CLICK SHARE.
i'd rather click report

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by viqueta(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
Meanwhile in Super Eagles camp.....

Iwobi: Musa, the weather here is freezing

Musa: Make i call Petrova for you?

Iwobi: I won't mind bro

Mikel,kelechi,Onazi: Musa abeg tell her to bring her friends

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Israeljones(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

SO HOW DEM GO CONTROL KONJI? angry angry
These r the type of people i think of and make me read jargons on media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo / Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club / Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.