Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (38358 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:10pm On May 30, 2018
Rolling....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:15pm On May 30, 2018
rolling...

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
rolling..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Eastboi(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
Xo op which one are u?

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:22pm On May 30, 2018
rolling...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by nikkypearl(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2018
grin

Hahahahahaah...

I shud use #4 nxt time and we shall see.. grin

BABE, PLEASE CAN I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2018
No 7 sha. Dem don suffer grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:29pm On May 30, 2018
rolling..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
more....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:33pm On May 30, 2018
more...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
Number 9, mostly Indians, Arabs and Lebanese.

They'll ask you for nudes immediately so you know that is all they want from you.

Every girl has one or two of these in her blocked list.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
last. but not the least...

add yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by kazyhm(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Viserion: 3:37pm On May 30, 2018
Eastboi:
Xo op which one are u?
none of the above/below
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by thesicilian: 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
Lol. Even when I typed "acceptment" autocorrect changed it to "accepting". So I guess those guys typing "acceptioning, accessment, acceptment" are just dumb guys with dumb phones.

14 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by oshe11: 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
No 22 reminds me of that cheat that was looking for validation to cheat for the 3rd time with her "BESTOMER" cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by oshe11: 3:51pm On May 30, 2018
I didnt see my type though, cos now I'm team reply girls...

They belike Long time ooo, and I'm like Yeah! How are You.....

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by oshe11: 3:51pm On May 30, 2018
thesicilian:
Lol. Even when I typed "acceptment" autocorrect changed it to "accepting". So I guess those guys typing "acceptioning, accessment, acceptment" are just dumb guys with dumb phones.
They probably aint using autocorrect

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2018
Oga ooo, girls go they do like say them no dy enjoy the process
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Divay22(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by SoapQueen(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2018
kennygee:

They'll ask you for nuded immediately so you know that is all they want from you.

Every girl as one or two if these in her blocked list.

One told me "Tell me something that will make me warm".

Lol.

Indians are their garlic.

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by pocohantas(f): 8:42pm On May 30, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7185259_fbimg15276894937576196_jpegcfd4c5aef18911237578e7f311cbe562

I support guys in this category. Once any random girl be like

>I am not happy.
>Can I ask you for something?
>Can you do me a favour?

Just activate your flight mode sharp. The probability it's money related is 80% undecided. Don't make the mistake of asking "what, why? You know you can talk to me" and those shii y'all say to sound caring. If e bother her too much, she should take it to the Lord.

But if you get plenty to give, you fit give kwa grin

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Sugar97(f): 8:42pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 30, 2018
All these girls have really done me strong thing, sometimes I feel like packing my bags and relocating to the village permanently
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7185259_fbimg15276894937576196_jpegcfd4c5aef18911237578e7f311cbe562

I support guys in this category. Once any random girl be like

>I am not happy.
>Can I ask you for something?
>Can you do me a favour?

Just activate your flight mode sharp. The probability it's money related is 80% undecided. Don't make the mistake of asking "what, why? You know you can talk to me" and those shii y'all say to sound caring. If e bother her too much, she should take it to the Lord.

But if you get plenty to give, you fit give kwa grin

22 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

One told me "Tell me something that will make me warm".

Lol.

Indians are their garlic.

Very yeye pple

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Deltayankeeboi: 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
sorry bruv i cant relate. i am a very cute guy.

come to my whatsapp and see a truckload of unreplied messages from girls.

i choose my female friends, they don't choose me.

benefits of being cute. if you know you know.

what we don't have yet in pocket size, God gave some of us extremely cute face to make use of for the main time until the bank account starts doing the talking for us.

handsome and rich guys don't bother about how to slide in a girls dm.

you can't be ugly and broke. pick a struggle!

#diary of a broke handsome playboy

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
I did number 7.

Love sha...

Lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by AnonymousIP: 10:11pm On May 30, 2018
cool

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK ....

DIFFERENT TYPES OF NIGERIAN GIRLS WHEN A GUY IS IN THEIR DM (INBOX)

click here : https://aprokogirl.com/9237/different-types-of-nigerian-girls-when-a-guy-is-in-their-dm-meme-collection/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Timagex(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2018
I have seen myself[left][/left] wink
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by JhimmySpark(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2018
Hilarious ;DHilarious
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 30, 2018
kennygee:

They'll ask you for nuded immediately so you know that is all they want from you.

Every girl as one or two if these in her blocked list.
Indians are the worse. No wonder they top the world's rape chart. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.