Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! (7921 Views)

Breaking : Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Entire Orsu LGA Secretariat ,imo State - Pic / IPOB Shuts Down Dublin, Ireland - Pictures / [throwback] IPOB Shuts Down Lagos With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 3:56pm On May 30, 2018
Does this mean IPOB is in control truly?

Below is the ever busy Awka Road!

4 Likes

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by opera1(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2018
They are doing themselves

2 Likes

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by lonecatt(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
how are they doing themselves?
a people decide to honour their fallen heroes . people self

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 4:13pm On May 30, 2018
Restoration Of Biafra is resolute!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BabaRamota1980: 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
Pictures from 2017

Ipob deception since 1966

8 Likes

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by bedspread: 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
you are doing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by DaBillionnaire: 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
let me come and be going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by chichar1(f): 4:16pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
if it pains you,then go and drink sniper

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 4:16pm On May 30, 2018
Christee Petrol! Thank You Ndigbo for compliance!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 4:18pm On May 30, 2018
Anybody that thinks IPOB is dead is far from the truth.

Below is the popular and ever busy Seaman Petrol Station!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by opera1(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2018
chichar1:
if it pains you,then go and drink sniper

If u pple like, stay indoor for years, "kò kọn Ayé "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by opera1(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
bedspread:
you are doing yourself

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
Power Oil Depot totally shut!

4 Likes

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 4:23pm On May 30, 2018
Kesy Petrol station under lock and Key. Arewa Consultative Animals how far?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by chichar1(f): 4:24pm On May 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Pictures from 2017

Ipob deception since 1966
eeyaaa!!!!!!!! I feel your pain, but continue shifting the goal post

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
Ndi Arewa, how come this popular plazas are shut?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by chichar1(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:

If u pple like, stay indoor for years, "kò kọn Ayé "
ogbeni,if u are not comfortable with that, go and die!!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by deomelo: 4:32pm On May 30, 2018
BaronCorbin:
Kesy Petrol station under lock and Key. Arewa Consultative Animals how far?

You mean Hausa people should give a damn about you simply because you denied yourself money and your poor states needed IGR?

ipob logic is always upside down logic... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 4:35pm On May 30, 2018
deomelo:

You mean Hausa people should give a damn about you simply because you denied yourself money and your poor states needed IGR?

ipob logic is always upside down logic... grin grin grin

Ndi Yoruba and shifting goal post! Tufia. Its no longer that they can't do it! It has now turned to IGR? You will soon shift again. We know you people... No ideology or guiding principles whatsoever!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by bedspread: 4:38pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:

i will Transmit these hands on u now

1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by deomelo: 5:06pm On May 30, 2018
BaronCorbin:

Ndi Yoruba and shifting goal post! Tufia. Its no longer that they can't do it! It has now turned to IGR? You will soon shift again. We know you people... No ideology or guiding principles whatsoever!

lmao @ principles. When lazy people don't want to work, they say they have principles..

Yes, Yoruba and Hausa people will suffer because Igbos are to lazy to work..

Funny people...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 5:06pm On May 30, 2018
Lalasticlala, if you are planning to come to the East today and tomorrow, don't waste your time. IPOB is in control.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 30, 2018
May the Souls of our fallen Soldiers both Biafrans and Nigerians who paid the ultimate price rest in peace.

The people have chosen a day to honour their death and it shows that the government has no support of the people. It is IPOB that rules the minds and heart of all the people over there.

Is this not shocking ? I am shocked that people can unite this way.

I do not think Biafrans need Nigeria. It seems that the Nigerians need Biafra more cos even the Governors are disobeyed even after that threat of seizure.

I am glad that we honour the starved women and children and all those civilian men and soldiers who died those 3 years.

May the Government of Nigeria receive some sense and declare this day as Public Holiday for the whole country and teach our new generation what caused that war and how it was fought and why we should never marginalised our fellow Nigerians again.

I am not Igbo and I am not from SE but I can see the marginalization and as a free human being I do not support evil. I do not think the Gods support evil too.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 5:10pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44 I don't know if you drive. But if you do, never come to the East today and tomorrow. Because you won't see fuel to buy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 5:12pm On May 30, 2018
The Seminary closed its gates today... Everywhere was dry!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by Metuh: 5:13pm On May 30, 2018
deomelo:

lmao @ principles. When lazy people don't want to work, they say they have principles..

Funny people...

grin grin grin grin
English just dey hard this one. undecided

Go school, you say na agbero work sure pass

Someone said you and your people lack principles, you started talking gibberish. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 5:14pm On May 30, 2018
deomelo:

Funny people...

grin grin grin grin

Sarrki you are a goner!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by SadiqBabaSani: 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
Liondeleo is a Yoruba Muslim, dey re a pitiful lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by BaronCorbin: 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
Deomelo... are you still peppered?

Obiano... Shame on you though!

cc

Onyeoga Lzaa Immhotep

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by Follygunners: 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
lonecatt:
how are they doing themselves?
a people decide to honour their fallen heroes . people self

Fallen Heroes.. You mean those sweet innocent lives?

Ojukwu and Kanu were fallen COWARDS! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by deomelo: 5:47pm On May 30, 2018
BaronCorbin:
Deomelo... are you still peppered?

Obiano... Shame on you though!

cc

Onyeoga Lzaa Immhotep

Pepper me because lazy Igbos close shop?

You people and your rancid comedy sef...

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! by deomelo: 5:51pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:

Fallen Heroes.. You mean those sweet innocent lives?

Ojukwu and Kanu were fallen COWARDS! grin

When lazy Igbos pick race from the battlefield like little girls, ipob villagers call them heroes..

I really don't think they know the meaning of heroes.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki's Foundation Hosts " Abuja Walk The Talk Health Campaign / Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail / Ray Nkemdirim On Charter Of Equity: We Must Avoid Breakdown Of Law Order In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.