Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (30416 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by translux(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2018
The coming of the son of man is like a thief in the night.
BE PREPARED!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by bedspread: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Tozara:
Dude, you need to stop taking magic mushrooms. And also stop taking weed every Saturday night, minutes before going to bed.
It be in a Twinkling of an Eye... Accept JESUS CHRIST First before anything else
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by dingbang(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Since when did trumpet have voice grin is it a human being?

5 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2018
DEAR GOD.
LET US BE WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2018
sanpipita:
Christians and their every Sunday scam, for over 100 years you people have been hearing the sound of the trumpet una no dey taya
100 years abi 2,000 years.
Forgive the people of the old that look at the sky and wonder what's beyond it.
No we know. It's emptiness. Where in devil's name in that empty universe is the heaven located that one man in one village in Nigeria is hearing the sound of the trumpet?

2 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Airforce1(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Have mercy on me for I'm a sinner Oh Lord .

2 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Airforce1:
Have mercy on me for I'm a sinner Oh Lord .
you sef don join them?
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by sacramento1212: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ciprotab 500mg, 1 morning, 1 night for five days......... angry
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Tonimordred(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2018
D truth is always bita bt if na babalowo tel u 2 com tomoro nw dat d scrafice wil b ready u wnt hesitate to do dat.....END OF TIME
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Mouthgag: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Are you ready, or you are busy bagging certificate upon certificates, others are busy making money. Is your soul ready to meet her redeemer

I hear the voice of the angels of the living God Almighty preparing to sound the trumpet of the end of the age. What would be the faith of so many who have trampled on foot the precious blood of the new agreement sealed in the blood of Christ our saviour.

What about others who have claimed to be a disciple but have their conscience destroy because of works of their flesh. There is still time right now to knee by yourself and repent of your errors. I am telling you the truth, if you love me, you will hear.

Awake o you sleepers that light from heaven may shine on you all
Even your great grandfather heard it too then grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
bedspread:
It be in a Twinkling of an Eye... Accept JESUS CHRIST First before anything else
just imagine. And u are educated.
Jesus Christ is a fable. Simple.

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Airforce1(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
meforyou1:
you sef don join them?

I'm a Christian .
I believe in the son of God , Jesus Christ.
And I believe he will come back again to judge the living and the dead .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Tonimordred:
D truth is always bita bt if na babalowo tel u 2 com tomoro nw dat d scrafice wil b ready u wnt hesitate to do dat.....END OF TIME
no be una dey go babalawo?
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by udemzyudex(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2018
You no hear am well well, I guess Yemi sax dey live near your area.

2 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by coolestchris(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2018
signs of schrizophrenia

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by AntiWailer: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Eat Sharwama

Take Hennessy before u sleep
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Starke(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Hello people,
I am a legal practitioner here in Nigeria and I am participating in the Google Impact challenge Africa. The goal is to come up with a viable social entrepreneurship idea which can transform the legal scene in Nigeria. Presently we are test running a mobile app with which people can use their phones to report crimes, draft documents and do all sorts of things.
As part of our idea, we are offering free legal advise to anyone and everyone who is in a fix with the law in anyway be it with the police, Landlords, Corporate affairs and/or Civil issues.
To avoid running contrary to the no advert rule, we will not leave any phone numbers but you can check my signature for my mail address.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Tonimordred(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2018
meforyou1:
no be una dey go babalawo?
abo oro lanso fun omo luabi
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Tonimordred:
abo oro lanso fun omo luabi
enwe
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Tozara(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2018
bedspread:
Inviting me into your circus to become a clown is an insult. Don't do it again.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by omojeesu(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Are you ready, or you are busy bagging certificate upon certificates, others are busy making money. Is your soul ready to meet her redeemer

I hear the voice of the angels of the living God Almighty preparing to sound the trumpet of the end of the age. What would be the faith of so many who have trampled on foot the precious blood of the new agreement sealed in the blood of Christ our saviour.

What about others who have claimed to be a disciple but have their conscience destroy because of works of their flesh. There is still time right now to knee by yourself and repent of your errors. I am telling you the truth, if you love me, you will hear.

Awake o you sleepers that light from heaven may shine on you all

Before the trumpet sounds the following must happen:

1) Beginning of Sorrows
2) Abomination that makes desolate
3) The Great Tribulation
4) Cosmic disturbance
5) Jesus appears in the sky
6) The trumpet is blown
7) Angels gather the saints in Rapture
cool Wrath of God starts (that is the Day of the Lord)

Matthew 24:8-31
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Tonimordred(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2018
meforyou1:
enwe
ngwueren
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by penplus: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Now or later..the truth is, the TRUMPET will sound someday. And if it doesn't sound in this generation, know that the trumpet of death sounds every now and then and none will escape it.

How are you living your life right now?
In what way are you serving GOD your CREATOR?

There is still time for you to repent.

JESUS IS STILL KNOCKING
OPEN AND LET HIM IN

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by promise4wonders: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Action is stronger than words.it is easier said than done. it is better we practise than continued verbal confession of holiness.let's act it and see our way straight to the father by Gods grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Starke:

Hello people,
I am a legal practitioner here in Nigeria and I am participating in the Google Impact challenge Africa. The goal is to come up with a viable social entrepreneurship idea which can transform the legal scene in Nigeria. Presently we are test running a mobile app with which people can use their phones to report crimes, draft documents and do all sorts of things.
As part of our idea, we are offering free legal advise to anyone and everyone who is in a fix with the law in anyway be it with the police, Landlords, Corporate affairs and/or Civil issues.
To avoid running contrary to the no advert rule, we will not leave any phone numbers but you can check my signature for my mail address.
oga, op has heard the trumpet. That the world is ending, u are talking case. God go kuku judge all the case for heaven.

3 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by tunary(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2018
If you hear the sound of the trumpet it means that your own time is up, no come here dey make people fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by meforyou1(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Tonimordred:
ngwueren
ehu. Kitikpa gbagbu kwaa nnegi na nnagi
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by GRCCL: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Matthew 24:37-39 King James Version (KJV)
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Tomigyer(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Did I hear you say you hear? It shouldn't be the Osogbo Weed is motivating you.

The Bible says no one knows the hour or minute, how did you hear? stop deceiving yourself and others.

2 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Skmoda360(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ciprotab 500mg, 1 morning, 1 night for five days......... angry
It can do alotta work in his body I guess....but the nigga is lightening the fucking truth.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by bedspread: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Tozara:
Inviting me into your circus to become a clown is an insult. Don't do it again.
bro JESUS NEEDS U THISDAY.... don't wait ... the next hour might be late...
If you Miss Heaven Who will you Blame?

If you Miss Heaven you Can't Miss Hell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Sleekfingers: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
sanpipita:
Christians and their every Sunday scam, for over 100 years you people have been hearing the sound of the trumpet una no dey taya

Abi, na only naija God dey talk to. 100 years ke, over two thousand years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / GODWIN; Gospel Or Secular???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.