Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (30414 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by tosan200(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Eskiss me sir, is like your ear is paining you. Trumpet ko Trump ni angry angry
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Boss13: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Dalby:

We have been hearing this from the days of John the Baptist. Yet each day passes over 2000 years ago. l really do wonder what the aim of this message is? No body brings good tidings from God anymore only a threat of destruction from an all loving God....Hmmm

Do they even know God - the supreme being. The infinite creator. Are they aware of the other planetary system that exist in the Universe. Don’t Christians for once sit down to think that there may be lives existing in these billions of planets that exist. Earth is just a small planet in the universe. Yet they are clamoring that it would cease to exist and evil doers transported to a specific place called Hell - How?? Is Hell a city, a state, a country, a continent or a Planet? Hell in the Bible seems more of a city than a State. That is because the writer of the Bible did not know how big Earth was at that time nor they did even have clues about the Solar System or even the various Galaxies that we are now aware exist.

Christians, there are over 13 billion people on Earth spread across the various continents. The Earth will not stop to function by a mere trumpet, but possibly by self destruction caused by man. There have been some form of destruction of some part of Earth in the past. Dinosaurs no longer exist. Atlantis, an Advance continent, was proposed to have existed, but no longer existed.

Please wake up - the world is bigger than your myopic views.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Boss13: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2018
KardinalZik:
God is not partial!

When the trumpet sounds, everyone will hear it.

No trumpet is sounding anywhere. Who will blow it? From where? Trumpet is a material thing, that physically exist and makes sound that can be heard. Who is the extraterrestrial being that keeps material things in its existence and patiently waiting to blow it in time and space. Do people even sit down to think.

That’s why I keep saying the Bible, though a good book, is not entirely true. Many of the things written in the book were imaginations of men. You read things like 4 corner of the earth. The earth is not a square. Time is not even uniform on earth and that’s because the earth rotates around the sun. The Bible was written at a time when men felt the earth was the center of the universe, but it seems like the earth is inconsequential to the Universe.

There are BILLIONS of other planets that exist. Scientist have even found a planet that looks just like earth, but 4 times bigger than earth and seems conducive for human life.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/15/world/new-earth-size-exoplanet-life-potential/index.html

The earth is not even important in its own solar system and relies heavily on the Sun. Hence, in our own Solar System, the Sun is the center of our system. If the Sun stop to exist, we all die. If the Sun changes it’s rays, we all die. If the Sun starts to emits it’s burning rays towards its planets, we all die. When I mean all. I mean the other planets that shares the same solar system with us. Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Venus, Uranus, Neptune

2 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by gahdfrey(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2018
All a facade..... And I wonder when they would stop and real think it through.... The secrets, the stories
They don't add up.... Make the trumpet blow sef
Make we comot
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by ogakizito(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2018
which one is voice of the trumpet. trumpet get voice? I just had to laugh. LOooooooL
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Bollinger(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2018
If i had a nickle for every time i've "jesus is coming soon", i'd be a millionaire by now. They've been saying that shiit for thousands of years now. Keep believing in an imaginary God.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by delkuf(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Lord Jesus have mercy on me. I don't want miss heaven.

3 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by confun: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Give your life to Christ, for the trumpet is about to sound,, she saw hell fire, burning furiously, demons, hailstones falling on people, people crying and shouting, it was a horror, Pls Pls friends, give your life to Jesus, so as to escape HELL FIRE...

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Zoroaster: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Africans are waking up..judging by the comments
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by SocialJustice: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Are you ready, or you are busy bagging certificate upon certificates, others are busy making money. Is your soul ready to meet her redeemer

I hear the voice of the angels of the living God Almighty preparing to sound the trumpet of the end of the age. What would be the faith of so many who have trampled on foot the precious blood of the new agreement sealed in the blood of Christ our saviour.

What about others who have claimed to be a disciple but have their conscience destroy because of works of their flesh. There is still time right now to knee by yourself and repent of your errors. I am telling you the truth, if you love me, you will hear.

Awake o you sleepers that light from heaven may shine on you all
Abeg relax. Why do you even feel you're ready?
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by blackaxe78: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
ogakizito:
which one is voice of the trumpet. trumpet get voice?
I just had to laugh. LOooooooL

grin

That's when a combination of chronic Malaria and Typhoid hits one. You start hearing "voices" from trumpets

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by bedspread: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Tozara:
What did you say, birdbrain? No matter how much the ant screams, it is impossible for any human to hear it.
I Declare on you My Brother That YOU ARE A CHOSEN
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Somzee(f): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Lord Jesus help us be ready for you!
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Khed: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ciprotab 500mg, 1 morning, 1 night for five days......... angry

grin grin grin
You get bad mouth...well is a good advise.

Or it may be one of the symptoms of ear infection.

Ciprotab will work perfectly for you.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Augustinaz(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2018
OP is high on indo
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Vince77(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

Hahahahahahahahahah hahhahah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by begge: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Which hell fire go stil pass nigeria
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
orisa37:
I have seen The Trump, not The Trumpet. I have heard him and I am following. God bless D Trump.
do you mean Donald Trump grin grin grin
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by FinallyFamous: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Are you ready, or you are busy bagging certificate upon certificates, others are busy making money. Is your soul ready to meet her redeemer

I hear the voice of the angels of the living God Almighty preparing to sound the trumpet of the end of the age. What would be the faith of so many who have trampled on foot the precious blood of the new agreement sealed in the blood of Christ our saviour.

What about others who have claimed to be a disciple but have their conscience destroy because of works of their flesh. There is still time right now to knee by yourself and repent of your errors. I am telling you the truth, if you love me, you will hear.

two days ago ..a very close friend had a similar dream...she saw houses falling apart and demons with buses packing people to damnation camp ....

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Dyt(f): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Nairalanders
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by nwakaibeya1: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2018
How do you quantify genuine wealth from God and you Love God and you love people and thou shall not judge /judgement and righteousness, if evil people , evil marine,occult world rules&reigns in wickedness and even' do charity and promote so called love of hand of Esau?

Very many people claiming to know JESUSCHRIST or dont know JESUS CHRIST have their roots&power from evil world and pretend to be good before spiritually ignorant humans?that's why we told those who wish to know and those who know a little about the spiritual that it's only at Night that we know who is who, evil or good. There are no pretenses at night,where the battles of life are fought won or lost.

Behold Very many humans that people see and think that they are good are devil incarnates, especially the so called rich people. Riches has two roots evil or good and very many explore evil riches and pretend because it's source is hidden and only the spiritually discerned understand my unbelievable truth and revelation. Spiritually I have spoken and only those who know the spiritual read me and know I speak power and authority . Mathew 13,-15
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by VocalWalls: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2018
This is how they make Christians live in fear.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by MEGAWATCH: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS NOAH.

2 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Hoodbilonia: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
only on sundays
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Mujtahida: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:
Since when did trumpet have voice grin is it a human being?
Even more shocking im dey hear dey hear the voice of trumpet wey dey about to sound. As in the trumpet never sound but im dey hear the voice.

Two miracles in one : 1)voice of trumpet (2. Hearing it even when it has not sounded but about to sound.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Augustinaz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
The trumpet of buhari.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by plaetton: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Nonsense from a warped mind.

How very silly.

A trumpet doesn't have a voice. It has a sound.

Secondly, how does one supposedly hear the voice of something that is ABOUT TO sound ?
Pre-hearing ?

Silly Africans and their silly god.

2 Likes

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by 3kay945(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

Remind him to take with lot of water o cool

1 Like

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by Saao(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
sKeetz:
What strain of weed do you smoke bro?

I want some of that shît. cheesy
can you see your level of knowledge? Weed.
Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by nnachichi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
You guys can jest all you want, it will happen soon, that was how people mocked during Noah's time, the flood came and drowned them. Take the wise step today, accept JESUS to be your personal Lord and Saviour and have everlasting life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound by sojodmy: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Change Your Smoke Bruh grin cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman And Wife At US Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.