Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (199642 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by bukkysam(f): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
yusburg:
3 months Nokia 3.1plus for sale Location. Ibadan Price. 30k non negotiable Accessories available including receipt Reason for selling. Seriously need money� Phone condition Very neat.
send your WhatsApp no
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukkysam:
send your WhatsApp no
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by mykelshowz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukkysam:
send your WhatsApp no
2weeks old Nokia 5.1 plus 3gb/32gb for sale at 43k
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by WisdomHunter(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Prechy2836:
The installed apps will always be on your internal storage.. android restrictions.. The xender download location is to keep everything you receive from another xender in your SD card.

Yes that's what I mean, the apps i received from another Xender is still not in my SD card.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
WisdomHunter:

Yes that's what I mean, the apps i received from another Xender is still not in my SD card.
Maybe we are not understanding each other.. the screen shot below shows how mine is and everything I collect via Xender is in my SD card..

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by WisdomHunter(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2019
Prechy2836:
Maybe we are not understanding each other.. the screen shot below shows how mine is and everything I collect via Xender is in my SD card..

I think i understand you very well, this is my own screen shot

picture Number one, my Xender download location

2 apps that i received from another Xender

3 show that my WhatsApp is still my internal storage

4 Facebook is also still in my internal, in fact all the app I received from another Xender are still in my internal storage.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by sirvvy: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Good morning!!

Please I just noticed my music files don't show on my musixmatch app and Google play music but I can see it in my es xplorer app
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dayveed1(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2019
sirvvy:
Good morning!!

Please I just noticed my music files don't show on my musixmatch app and Google play music but I can see it in my es xplorer app
probably they're not in a format that can be played by musixmatch.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Flytime: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2019
sirvvy:
Good morning!!

The problem is with the app why not try the default Google play music app if it shows there then the problem is definitely with the app

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Twagrill(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Is nokia x5 better than iPhone 6 in term of camera.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
WisdomHunter:

4 Facebook is also still in my internal, in fact all the app I received from another Xender are still in my internal storage.
Try and understand this any application you install is going directly to your internal storage except you turn on this setting on from the screen shot below... Even that one too is not guaranteed to work but the pictures and files you collect from Xender is all going to be in your SD Card just learn how to manage space by moving your multimedia files to your SD card from time to time. Remember every installed app is going to your internal storage there's nothing you can do about that one unless you can root your phone..

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
WisdomHunter:

2: All the received files showing there are in your SD card.. but when you install them they will be installed in your internal storage.
3: All the apps you install from play store, the once you receive and install from Xender will also be instg [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]by yalled in your Internal Storage notice the difference??
4: Facebook you installed is in your internal storage while the APK you collected from another Xender is in your SD Card from your Screenshot. Notice the difference??
Android 4.4 KitKat was the last Android OS that we installed apps on our SD Cards. The reason most phones nowadays comes with 32, 64, 128gb storages.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by sirvvy: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Flytime:

The problem is with the app why not try the default Google play music app if it shows there then the problem is definitely with the app

dayveed1:
probably they're not in a format that can be played by musixmatch.

The music are in the right format, I don't understand what's wrong??

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Flytime: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
sirvvy:

The music are in the right format, I don't understand what's wrong??
have you tried to play them with the default Google play music app
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Starting from the 24th of this month the Nokia X6 6Gb 64gb will be sold for ₦49990
You can CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to book urs
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Joohan: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mizik:
Starting from the 24th of this month the Nokia X6 6Gb 64gb will be sold for ₦49990
You can CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to book urs

Till when?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Joohan:

Till when?
7th of july
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Joohan: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mizik:
7th of july

Is it all their products or the X6 alone?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Joohan:

Is it all their products or the X6 alone?
a lot of products
!!!
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Joohan: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mizik:
a lot of products
!!!

Wow. Jumia? Is xiaomi part of it also?

Undecided btw the Rn7 n Nokia X6
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Stevengold(m): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Just got the Nokia 4.2 the battery is really impressive. It works like 5000mah battery.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dayveed1(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Twagrill:
Is nokia x5 better than iPhone 6 in term of camera.
yes
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Generalpatton: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2019
dayveed1:
yes
Morning sir,my landlord is about go evict me,cant renew my rent.please help
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by vivalavida(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Got the Nokia 4.2 yesterday and so far, I have been impressed by the battery. I also got a T&G Bluetooth speaker from Nokia as a gift.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by vivalavida(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Stevengold:
Just got the Nokia 4.2 the battery is really impressive. It works like 5000mah battery.

Got mine yesterday. It's a lovely phone

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by vivalavida(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2019
precadel:
pls I heard the Nokia 4.2 comes with a free gift but d attendant won't tell me until m ready to buy.. pls who knows what the free gift is?

A T&G Bluetooth speaker.
Got mine yesterday
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by vivalavida(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2019
AryaSand:

I fixed it at Nokia Care o for 8 thousand naira Jale. That money entered my bone marrow o but they did a neat job.

Are you in Lagos?
Please where is Nokia care in Lagos.
I have a Nokia product I want them to work on
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2019
vivalavida:

Are you in Lagos?
Please where is Nokia care in Lagos.
I have a Nokia product I want them to work on

Computer Village, about 3blocks before KFC. Just ask anyone around there for Nokia Care.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by vivalavida(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2019
AryaSand:

Computer Village, about 3blocks before KFC. Just ask anyone around there for Nokia Care.
Thanks
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
vivalavida:
Got the Nokia 4.2 yesterday and so far, I have been impressed by the battery. I also got a T&G Bluetooth speaker from Nokia as a gift.
oya whats ur review cheesy
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by vivalavida(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizik:
oya whats ur review cheesy
So far so good,its a good phone. Far better than the Gionee I was using
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by HolyTitus(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
vivalavida:
Can you open a thread to give us a review of the 4.2; for prospective buyers. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (127) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.