Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP (33830 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Ubijus1(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye has defected from the ruling party, APC to the opposition party, PDP.

Welcoming him to PDP, fellow Senator Ben Murray Brue tweeted, 'Great to have @dino_melaye at the @NGRSenate today and hearty welcome to our great party, @OfficialPDPNig. We will treat you good - no trauma or intimidation whatsoever'.

http://wakanda.ng/welcome-great-party-will-treat-good-bruce-welcomes-dino-melaye-pdp/

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by spyder880(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
Very funny grin

14 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lordimmaogidi(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2018
lovely of him

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Anigreat: 4:58pm On May 30, 2018
shocked

Dino welcome, welcome to the best party in the world.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by doyinisaac(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Dino welcome, welcome to the best party in the world.
Best party ko best carnival ni

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Abjay97(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
Pdp might be corrupt.. but Apc is super corrupt..

And you know what? Apc is a party full of traitors and if you want to know how traitors end up, ask Judas

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Omeokachie: 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
Hopefully lessons learnt.

Never eat with the devil (even if you think you have a long enough spoon).

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by BlackHatNaija: 5:20pm On May 30, 2018
Funny enough Dino Melaye has always been the lovely trouble maker in APC and his defection won't be a surprise BUT I think if he still desires to smell the Governorship seat in Kogi, he won't dare defect to PDP.

Maybe this is one of his numerous drama.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On May 30, 2018
GOOD RIDDANCE to the COWARD CHICKEN!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by solochris(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2018
All hands must be on deck to send Jubril back to Daura...

Weldone Dino

I support you for this very move

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by ekems2017(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2018
If you like run to anywhere karma is Bae!!!

You must receive double of what you did to Goodluck Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Sarkin: 5:21pm On May 30, 2018
YOU LEFT A PARTY BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY FELT THE PARTY IS IN POWER AND YOU AS A MEMBER CAN GO FREE WITH YOUR LAWLESSNESS AND CAN'T BE PROSECUTED FOR YOUR WRONGS.
THEN SHAME ON YOU, YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN.
YOU'RE ANOTHER COWARD LIKE NMADI KANU

MOST OF PDP SUPPORTERS ARE THUGS SUCH AS THE JOBLESS IPOB YOOTS AND UNREPENTANT THIEVES AND CRIMINALS. I'M NOT SAYING APC IS A SAINT PARTY.

NIGERIA IS SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR LIKES, BECAUSE WE WON'T REALLY MOVE FORWARD WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

SALAMRUSHDIE HAS REALLY DISGUSTED ME THIS AFTERNOON SO, I'LL REST MY CASE HERE.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by baike: 5:21pm On May 30, 2018
senator dino melaye is a thief

always looking for where to hid

9 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Mandynews(f): 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Alejoc(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
cheesy angry

If I hear!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lordkush: 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
like for dino. and share for that Pac fool yahaya bello

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
Welcome to the of Nnamdi Kanu.

We the ipob yoots welcome you to our dear party. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Obihard1759: 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
Abjay97:
Pdp might be corrupt.. but Apc is super corrupt..

And you know what? Apc is a party full of traitors and if you want to know how traitors end up, ask Judas
Shut your mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by OMECP: 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
Welcum my man Dino.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Westadon(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by femo122: 5:24pm On May 30, 2018
grin 2019 will be intresting
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by nabegibeg: 5:24pm On May 30, 2018
Ubijus1:
Senator Dino Melaye has defected from the ruling party, APC to the opposition party, PDP.

Welcoming him to PDP, fellow Senator Ben Murray Brue tweeted, 'Great to have @dino_melaye at the @NGRSenate today and hearty welcome to our great party, @OfficialPDPNig. We will treat you good - no trauma or intimidation whatsoever'.

http://wakanda.ng/welcome-great-party-will-treat-good-bruce-welcomes-dino-melaye-pdp/

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by uzohrome(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
DINO MY GUY, Just be thankful to God for now if not... If not your case would have been like Metu case.
Welcome Back Bros
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by NEMESISRADAR(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
Ubijus1:

Political prostitute
A jekun iya ni yo je hahahahaha shocked shocked shocked
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by pweshboi(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
Lols... They are still the same people crisscrossing from one party to the other just for their personal gains. The masses and their constituents are nothing to them. bunch of thieves, Both APC and PDP

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lordkush: 5:26pm On May 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Welcome to the of Nnamdi Kanu.

We the ipob yoots welcome you to our dear party. grin
and you have found you voice again.

utterly shameless. spit on apc supporters

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Metuh: 5:26pm On May 30, 2018
A party that can't even last up to 2 years without scattering want to rule Nigerians for the next 4 yrs.

Chai grin

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lirusehn(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2018
Would have called this political prostitution but then I celebrated the defection of Atiku Abubakar.
Good decision for wrong reasons.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 30, 2018
Chai! Bello bad.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Mutemenot(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2018
I be think say na only crop get rotational system i no know say our senate don join. i hereby declare Dino a rotational senator grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Benekruku(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin

The great party that ruined Nigeria for 16years

Great indeed

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello / Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.