Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ronaldo's Mum: I Would Prefer Him To Return To Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Mum: I Would Prefer Him To Return To Manchester United (919 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Mum: I Would Prefer Him To Return To Manchester United by silverbirdng(f): 5:01pm On May 30, 2018
"I like Paris... I wouldn't mind, but I would prefer him to return to Manchester," said Dolores Aveiro days before speculation about Ronaldo's future took hold following Champions League final

Dolores Aveiro, the mother of Cristian Ronaldo, has said that while she would not be against the Real Madrid star moving to PSG, she would prefer him to return to Manchester United, the club with whom he won his first Champions League and first Ballon d'Or.

"I like Paris. I go there now and again. The last time was with my son when he won the Ballon d'Or. I felt very proud. Every time I go to Paris, everyone treats me very well," she said in a televised interview on SFR Sport. Responding to a question about her son's future and whether it could be in Paris, she said: "If I'm telling you the truth, I wouldn't mind, but I would prefer him to return to Manchester."
https://silverbirdng.com/2018/05/30/ronaldos-mum-prefer-return-manchester-united/

semid4lyfe, honeric01 lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Ronaldo's Mum: I Would Prefer Him To Return To Manchester United by Ubijus1(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2018
that's nice. the mum is truly a red devil! grin grin grin

Weldone Mr Ogbonna Nd.

(1) (Reply)

5 Players Who Have Won Champions League, Balon D'or And FIFA Wotld Cup / See What Japanese Team Did After Losing Their WC Match / Photos From Super Falcons’ Star, Asisat Oshoala’s House Warming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.