Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] (5633 Views)

Best Approach To Convince This Vendor Girl For Happy Ending / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 5:15pm On May 30, 2018

Please am so confused here, I don't know what else to do to convince this girl I want to be in relationship with her.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by nabegibeg: 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
he wanted to tell the lady he wants a serious relationship but his lack of comprehension made him fumble grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 5:19pm On May 30, 2018
nabegibeg:
he wanted to tell the lady he wants a serious relationship but his lack of comprehension made him fumble grin grin
am seriously serious here bro
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 30, 2018
Ignore the relnshp aspect. You shdnt have asked her before sef. Just play ur game, make urself funny and send her small airtime. Which mumu relnshp? Who dey deceive am.

You didn't tell us her age.

5 Likes

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Acidosis(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2018
@3% battery level, your concern should be how to charge your phone.

Relationship is not arithmetic or rocket science. If you have to make consultations to win her over, then it isn't worth it.

20 Likes

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by majamajic(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2018
spend some cash bro

now that she is replying u

update her monthly sub

then invite her out to open place like bar or eatry and finish your job

whenever a girl tells me she is in relationship, I bring some cash in.

5 Likes

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by DIKEnaWAR: 6:36pm On May 30, 2018
Why don't you make English language yours first?

Don't forget to tell your friend to make it hers too.

Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by ifoo: 6:39pm On May 30, 2018
lol...ahbi ooo
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
Acidosis:
@3% battery level, your concern should be how to charge your phone.

Relationship is not arithmetic or rocket science. If you have to make consultations to win her over, then it isn't worth it.

Savage reply
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Why don't you make English language yours first?

Don't forget to tell your friend to make it hers too.

Thank you.
then you are confused
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Sugar97(f): 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
majamajic:
spend some cash bro

now that see is replying u

update her monthly sub

then invite her out to open place like bar or eatry and finish your job

whenever a girl tells me she is in relationship, I bring some cash in.

And when she gets used to your cash and keeps demanding for it, you'll run back here and create a thread about how she is only interested in your money. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by wristbangle: 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
This guy goof by asking her relationship status too soon and he still expects to win her? No wonder ladies disregard guys these days thinking most of us are shallow minded and of low self esteem.

Anyway now that you know she is into a serious relationship, just abort.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
Money money money!!! does the trick for a good percentage of ladies

So I will say make lots of it first

Now, if you want to try your luck with something else

Try learning music and fashion like she loves and chat with her about those things for a while until you can quickly move to more advance stuff.

She might think you love the same set of things or have similar idea about life .

I have to say that this might be a long shot tho because the lady might just be lying about that info as she might only truly care about the mulla.

1 Like

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by majamajic(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2018
Sugar97:

And when she gets used to your cash and keeps demanding for it, you'll run back here and create a thread about how she is only interested in your money. Smh

no u apply cash control later on, and to take a girl out or to top her monthly sub; nothing bad with that. it's still in line with normal money we spend.

all am trying to tell the Op is to stop the long chats and do practical some job.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Sugar97(f): 8:12pm On May 30, 2018
majamajic:

no u apply cash control later on, and to take a girl out or to top her monthly sub; nothing bad with that. it's still in line with normal money we spend.

all am trying to tell the Op is to stop the long chats and do practical some job.

Lol @cash control. If you use cash to attract her, rest assured you will need cash to keep her.

It's different when u're just giving her a gift. Trust me, a girl can tell the difference between a "pure" gift and a gift which is meant to attract her.

1 Like

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 30, 2018
She said she's in a VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP! Leave the girl alone. Girlfriend snatcher.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 8:19pm On May 30, 2018
wristbangle:
This guy goof by asking her relationship status too soon and he still expects to win her? No wonder ladies disregard guys these days thinking most of us are shallow minded and of low self esteem.

Anyway now that you know she is into a serious relationship, just abort.
I didn't ask her

What's her relationship status bro
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 30, 2018
grossintel:
She said she's in a VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP! Leave the girl alone. Girlfriend snatcher.
I don't think he has the guts and will to snatch the girl so no worries. cheesy
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by iamJ(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2018
I waka for road see maggot and maggot talking to each other wetin concern me if they date each other

1 Like

Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 8:25pm On May 30, 2018
grossintel:
serious relationship but she still give me attention
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
serious relationship but she still give me attention
Is this what you call attention? She's just being herself and being nice to you, your already concluding she's given you attention.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by abbaapple: 8:35pm On May 30, 2018
angry

Nairaland don rotti! Useless chart and boring.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by SoapQueen(f): 8:35pm On May 30, 2018
grossintel:
Is this what you call attention? She's just being herself and being nice to you, your already concluding she's given you attention.

Continues filing nails.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 8:40pm On May 30, 2018
grossintel:
I know what I'm saying bro

We are chatting full time now and I know her reactions towards my chat bro
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Continues filing nails.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by epaulo: 8:54pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Please am so confused here, I don't know what else to do to convince this girl I want to be in relationship with her.
Teach her how to spell August correctly and boooooom, she will give in to your request
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by mhisbliss(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2018
Just tell her how you feel, I know its actually you from the Nne you love using, so go straight to the point because if she likes you She'll say yes even to the dumbest speech but if she doesn't, I'm afraid if you sugarcoat from now till tomorrow it won't change a thing, But you goofed sha, you shouldn't have asked her of her relationship status
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 9:00pm On May 30, 2018
epaulo:

Teach her how to spell August correctly and boooooom, she will give in to your request
you are so stupid Mr man
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 9:01pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
Just tell her how you feel, I know its actually you from the Nne you love using, so go straight to the point because if she likes you She'll say yes even to the dumbest speech but if she doesn't, I'm afraid if you sugarcoat from now till tomorrow it won't change a thing, But you goofed sha, you shouldn't have asked her of her relationship status
I had try using all mean for her to understand but no way.
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2018
Just look at the gbagun... I wouldn't take a guy with such errors seriously..
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by EzendiEgo1: 9:03pm On May 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just look at the gbagun... I wouldn't take a guy with such errors seriously..
why you guy's and ladies always self stupid sometimes
Re: Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] by jericco1(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2018
i don't understand this chat

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man / My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? / How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.